Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




We had so much fun and I got so many hugs from my Grandpa. We like to dance together like in this pic.




Tanner doesn't like dancing, he is busy playing ball.

Our family loves music and singing! In this video my uncle Jim is singing to me, I am giving him lots of kisses to let him know I appreciate his voice!


Jim sings to Joey from Rhonda on Vimeo.

I hope you guys had a super great Easter!

24 Stains:

Blogger vix said...

How fun! I think your Mom should sing to you more often -- clearly you enjoy being serenaded! Happy Easter!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

That is one of the coolest videos ever. Just ever.

wags from the whippets

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Happy Easter!
Looks like you had fun there at your grandpas home!
Dancing with your grandpa and your uncle singing to you!
Did you get easter treats too?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

awwwwww...that's so sweet Joey!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:19 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I can see you had a great Easter!! You have a talented family.. with all the dancing and singing!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Well, all I can say it your Uncle Jim is a good singer & you were nice to give him lickies!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:47 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Your Uncle is not old enough to know a Ricky Nelson song. Pretty cool that he does. We can see that you really like to have him sing to you. No one around here sings. If they did it would start us all howling. We do get to listen to the music Bose box though. Grammie plays all sorts of different music sometimes. Mostly old.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure look cute dancing Joey... Does Tanner like the singing too?

~ Girl girl

12:41 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That was one terrific Easter you had, Joey! We loved the video! So singing is the way to melt your heart! awwwwwwwwww

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:10 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Dancing! Singing! A few drinkiepoos! My kinda party!

Happy Easter!

luv ya,
Lola Smiles

3:35 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a great family you have! When my mom starts singing I howl like there's no tomorrow!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

What a great video. It is nice to that your uncle likes you so much he will sing to you.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love the singing video.
Ike

8:03 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow! Your family is very talented. No wonder you and Tanner have such a great blog.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

My grandpa never picks me up like that. What's the deal?

xo
SB

8:18 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh that is so cool! We'd love to come over and kiss him too if he'd sing to us!

Smooches,
the WriggleButts

9:53 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh.. and we wouldn't mind kissing you either - no matter what!

B, C & N

9:53 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Dancing and singing and enjoying the day; looks like you had a great Easter weekend!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Happy Easter Joey and Tanner!
Looks like so much fun! I love the video and the one from the last post too - I dig like that in my toybox too.
Love Clover xo

1:09 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh that's a wonderful vid. My ma ape sings to me but she'd be SO MAD if I ever filmed her. And you'd be SO MAD if I made you listen to her.

wally.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
That video was so sweet. It looks like you and Tanner had a fantastic Easter with the family.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Whoa- what a great family!

Woof,
Ralph

pee-s: please visit my blog to vote for me so I can win the Bissell MVP contest!!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joey...we learned more about you in the last five minutes than ever...we didn't know some big mean dog snarfed ur ear tip off...sounds like something Scruffy would do....

And those pix of you and Tanner; the 2 headed Boston...and the one of you snugglin' together...

Adorable!!!!

There's NO snuggling done here.

Not to mention the video...wow...all that singin'...

Can we come live with you??

Lacie

6:02 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I like dancing too. And kissing my bearded owner. His beard is very tasty. Sesame chicken tonight. Glad you had a fun Easter.

Deefor

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home