Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tanner is a menace

Tomorrow ALL of us, Mom, Dad, Tanner and I will be spending the night at our grandparent's house and then spending Easter at their place. I CAN'T WAIT! For now, you can see what happens ALL the time with the Doofus. Mom is always picking up toys, he is pretty good at firing them out of the basket!!


tanner has to get the toy he wants from Rhonda on Vimeo.

HAPPY EASTER, I will be back Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Why is it the toy you want is always at the bottom?

Simba x

2:36 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch does the very same thing! The toy of choice always happens to be at the bottom of the basket!

Happy Easter! Have a great time at your grandparent's!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Joey & Tanner
Hopes you gets lotsa tweats and goodies at your gwandpawrents house.
I have not figures out how to tip over a basket of toys yet, maybe Tanner can come shows me.
Hugs,Bellyrubs,Smoochies
Pearl

4:21 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I do the exact same thing!!
Do you ever chew on the basket? Sometimes when you can't find just the right choice, it is an excellent substitute!

Have a great Easter weekend!

5:05 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Happy Easter joey and tanner.
The basket under is a cache place.
Please enjoy wonderful Easter. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:34 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey...how do human's know which toy is the best so that they can put it on the bottom.

have a good time with the Grand-hoomans.

gussie

7:55 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well he's nothing if not determined! have fun at your grandpawrents! I hope you gets LOTS of special easter snackies!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:20 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh gee, what a MESS he is! He should learn to clean up after that like what I do when I make a mess.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:36 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I do the same thing! Mmmmm... am I a Doofus too?
I hope you have a great time with your grandparents!
Happy Easter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:47 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ooh! I'm going to have to try this with our toy box! Dave usually has the toy I want, though. Maybe I should up-end Dave? Hee hee hee!
Love,
Amber
PS: Happy Easter; have fun at your grandmother's house!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Hey Joey! Have a happy Easter. Beeeehave and keep an eye on the doofster!

luv ya,
lola smiles

10:41 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We have that same basket and Dawson is always rooting around in it.
Did Tanner find what he wanted?
Have fun on Easter and eat lots of good treats.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Me do that too,drives mummy mad!

Happy Easter you two!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

10:57 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wow, the Doofus love only lasted one day!
Ike

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Digging through the toy boxes is great fun - and the humans ALWAYS insist on putting all the best toys right down the bottom!!

Hope you all have a great Easter.

River

8:51 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

happy easter guys....

8:55 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD! That could be the Ozzerz! He always wants what is at the BOTTOM of the toy box! It drives Mom bonkers. She said thank God we don't have that many toys anymore.
Rocky

8:55 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I think Tanner is very smart! I do that too because I know each and every toy I own and lots of time the one I want is at the bottom. Love, Martha

6:07 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Have a GREAT weekend at the Grand-P's! I'm sure the Easter Bunny will be good to you.

Goob love,
Stanley

7:32 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Tanner,
That was really good work. You knew exactly what you wanted and you found it. Loved that shake you did too.
Happy Easter to you and Joe too and have a safe trip.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Don't feel too bad Joe, my stupid brother Samuel does the same thing with our toy box.

Holly

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Ummm...Joey, isn't that what you are supposed to do with the toy basket?

We hope you had a great Easter and fun at your grandparents.

Comet and BLU

7:09 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

How was your night at your grandparents place? I bet they gave you lots of treats.

I love to dig to the bottom of my toy box too but I dun throw around my toys like Tanner.

Luv
Snowball

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is very comfortable

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home