Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Doofus did something right for once!

I am very impressed with the little Doofus finally getting something right. I am completely aghast that Rog AND my Mom would think that I would ever harm a pillow. What kind of ruthless dog do you think I am??

Tanner forgave Rog and I did too, but only because we have been friends for so long. Also, he continues to keep the Doofus out of my hair...




They do this endlessly. I sit and read or watch some History channel.


They never leave each other's sides. I swear a couple of times I caught them holding each other's paws.




I am always supervising them because who KNOWS what sort of trouble they would get into without me there to keep an eye on them!


Some dogs asked what kind of dog Rog is, his owner says the pound told him he was all Rat Terrier. His owner who is in Denmark talked to us on Skype last night, which is a way to talk over the internet for free with audio and video. His owner sure loved seeing his cute face!

You might wonder why I am seeming subdued and not so witty. Lets just say another part of my soul was crushed when I saw where Mom and Dad went today...





Woe is me :(

18 Stains:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, look at them both! Bet they both are very good friends now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...your parents never take you to the ball park...I say it is time for a ball park field trip for all of us...how about the begininning of the season game...(i dont know much about baseball..but i will be there) you set the date...we will reserve air ruby...and we will go to the park and get our own ball park franks...what do you say sstains...is it a go

11:23 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

It is clear to me that you are being the mature one, Joe. Someone has to do carry that burden. Do your parents bring you hot dogs from the ballpark? Pretty soon it will be on the TV almost every day and I will be sitting in the chair with the big red haired guy.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Aw man! They left you home again, Joey! More History channel for you! Bummer!
Tanner and Rog are sure great buddies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:29 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

They look very loved up. Your brother has a new friend, your parents are going out without you. Where will it all end?

Simba x

2:39 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Tanner and Rog, sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

2:43 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I think Rog needs to come stay with you at least once a month. It could be like a little mini vacation for you.

Sherman

5:09 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Does Lillie know about this side of Tanner?
Ike

5:47 AM  
Blogger vix said...

It's okay, Joey, if those are Cubs games you really wouldn't want to be wasting your time anyway. It's the Yankees you root for, yes? Oh well. The Brewers should have a great season again and you can watch more Prince Fielder and his donut bat!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

you need a secret spy-dog bag to sneak in with your humans to the ball game!!! We know the Mighty Joe Stains could come up with something...
That Tanner is going to miss Rog when he goes home.

wags from the whippets

7:09 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joe, I'm worried about your crushed soul. Your parents seem to have become borderline abusive with this sneaky baseball business of theirs. I'm thinking that maybe I need to come down there and have a bark with them. No one messes with my Joe!

xo
SB

p.s. Do you think Rog would be as good a friend if he didn't colour-coordinate so well.

p.p.s. I hope you aren't jealous of the Doof playing with your old pal so much.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Joe, maybe you ought to talk to your mom and dad. Tell them they need one more dog in the family to keep Tanner out of your hair all of the time.

Is there a chapter in your book about that?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

They are best friends and with your guidance hopefully no one gets in trouble.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I suwe hate to see youw soul cwushed..I guess Tanner and Rog awe too busy to wowwy about theiw souls..it's just not faiw that they left you at home..You should have come to iweland with us at least you could have had a lot of Guiness
smoochie kisses,Asta

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Oh my dog.
They went to a game again without you?? Have you contacted the ASPCA?

And I'm with Sherman. Having Rog over occasionally just may add years to your life!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Boy they sure are good buddies. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Just get on the computer if you're lonely. Being left home is no fun. I know.

Deefor

4:45 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Tanner is going to be so sad when Rog has to leave.I hope your parents were smart enough to bring you a treat from the park since you didn't get to go.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner and Rog are such great pals. Did your pawrents went to some ball game?

~ Girl girl

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home