Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, March 10, 2008

The fun continues...

So Rog is adjusting, he has done some whining, but other than that he has been fine. Oh except for this:


He had to get a BATH! He was not happy!!


Tanner stayed to comfort him, but then he just ended up falling asleep.

After the bath, Tanner was real happy to have his buddy back as you can see...




Rog gave Tanner's little house a try, he seemed to like it!

You know what the best thing about having Rog here is, he totally distracts the Doofus. Therefore, I am free to pursue things I miss out on, like reading. As my last Joey Palooza gift Mom got me this great book!!


If you aren't familiar with the Dangerous Book for Boys and the Daring Book for Girls let me explain. They are fun books that teach boys and girls how to build tree forts, play sports, about relationships with the opposite sex, history, etc. TONS of useful information. Well some dogs decided to make one for us Dogs! MAKE YOUR HUMANS GET IT FOR YOU...


Look at these topics!!


I learned SO much from this book. There are also historical tales of great dogs and dogs with jobs!

OK this one MIGHT Be considered HBO words to the humans, so be warned humans!!


WOAH, now there is a topic I could definitely read up on.


There is a certain section that is very important and I am glad it is finally down on paper...


Now you can see why it is SO important that you own this book. Mom got it on Overstock.com and it was discounted there!! Mom kept laughing when she was reading the book over my shoulder, but this is very serious stuff my friends!

30 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Rog got a bath?? That was his welcome?? I'd love to go to your house!
That book you are reading looks very interesting! I will tell my mom about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:59 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We have to get that book - our brother has the dangerous book for boys and loves it.

Have fun w/ rog.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Ooooohhhh this looks really good. I need to get that magic plastic card from Mom to get it!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Looks like a great book. Don't mark any of the pages, OK?

kisses
gus

8:19 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I am stealing my mom's card so I can buy that book

8:29 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I gotta have that book!! Thanks for letting us read a bit of it, Joey!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner sure looks happy after Rog for his bath. That looks like a pawsome book

~ Girl girl

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Poor Rog. Who makes a guest take a bath? We won't ever plan on visiting you if we have to take a bath.

That book looks like it contains lots of good info.
Comet and BLU

8:53 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, In my experience, the moms don't generally understand these sorts of books. It's kind of like watching the Simpsons with little kids. There are just so many levels, and well, the bipeds are a bit stuck on level 1 when it comes to dog business.

xo
SB

9:44 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

That book looks terrific! I have to get it but I'm not so sure about the part about bitches though. I'm a little sweetie. Maybe I should not read that stuff.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie


pee ess I can't wait to see your hat.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

This looks like a very informative book, Joey! I think we need to look into getting this one!
We love the smile on Tanner's face in the picture with Rog sunning himself! He looks so happy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:13 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Poor Rog getting a bathie!

That book looks very imformative. Me thinks my pals Molly and Gertrude has that book too.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

2:16 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Having s friend to stay over to celebrate your barkday with you is great!

Good thing that Rog is there to distract the Doofus and you get some time to do things that you want.

Luv
Snowball.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

He's only come to stay a week and you make him have a bath, poor dog. The book looks very interesting.

Simba xx

2:34 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Thanks for the tip. I gotta get that book. Looks like it has some great activities.

What's up with the baths? Did he get into some sort of great stinky mess?

2:54 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
Did you write the chapter on creative pee stains??!

Boy, look at Tanner smile! I know everyone was glad to see Rog again - he seems like a cool dude.

And I so want that book. I'm gonna go to Overstock right now! Pee S: Does the book taste as good as it reads?

4:57 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'm gonna buy that book & try to make my Mom read it. She thinks she knows everything so it may be tough convincing her to see things my way.

Bummer about the bath Rog.

Sherman

5:47 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human almost bought that book. I need to be more forceful and make her buy it!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We gotta get a copy of that book! It seems to be very informative!
We got baths at 10pm last night! The humility! Mom put that EXPENSIVE flea stuff from the vets on us about two weeks ago, and we have fleas! They must be some hardy little dudes! That stuff usually works for over a month!
Later-
Ozzie & Rocky

7:27 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Poor Rog.. I feel his pain!

OMG.. I HAVE to have that book.. thanks for the recommendation. I really need to read the section on training the humans, mine seem to be untrainable, but you have given me hope!!

love, licks n tail wags,

Ben xxx

7:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

This is answer I've been looking for! I need help learning how to be more assertive and how to train Motch. Does this chapter cover "how to work with humans who are slow learners"?

7:44 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow. Do you get any kind of royalties for that chapter on Stains?
Play bows,
Zim

8:26 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Can't blame Tanner, must be very tiring accompanying a bathing dog!
And the book, ahh, seems very interesting.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I must get that book!
Ike

9:50 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Is there anything in that book about roachin' by Foley? We have to get it and see what nonsense we should be doing.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

yes, I have to GET this book!

Pssst...anything about 'tree huggin'??? My human can't figure out my tree fetish.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe the humans gave the guest a bath!!! Oh, that book looks interesting. Thanks for letting us know about it!
Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. Today is my birthday... come on over for some cake and fun stuff to eat!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies joey, Tanner, and Rog...poor Rog gots a baff and he wuznt there dat long, hmmm me wood haff to run like da wind...me mite haff to git dat book too...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

5:51 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That book looks very informative. Are you sure Arrow didn't write it? Probably not cause I don't think he knows anything about the sex stuff. Although he is creative at pee stains...

Deefor

10:15 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

we will have to get that book.Any chapters on dealing with sisters who drive you nuts???Love Archie HOW ABOUT BROTHERES Love Agatha

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home