Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Best Day EVER!

OMDOG so Mom was NOT lying!!! This morning our friend Rog came over, and he is staying until FRIDAY!!! Rog's dad is in Denmark working for a couple of months so our other friend Dave has been staying with Rog and his brother Foo. Well Dave is a drummer like my Dad and his band is recording an album and he is also cat sitting and he won't have as much time to dedicate to Rog. SO WE GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Foo is a lot lower maintenance, Mom muttered something about terriers, but whatever, I don't care ROG IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!


He has a jail like Tanner


So they can talk through the bars while I act as warden!!

So I thought this was the BIG surprise then Mom said its time for a pizza party. I know what that means, they eat the pizza and I am lucky if I get a crust.


But wait, what does that Pizza say? TREAT FOR DOGS?!?!?!?!!!! OMDOG I am licking my lips here!!


We all got WAY excited!!


I was nice and gave Rog the first slice since he is the guest!


OMDOG it was so so good. Its made of wheat and honey and yogurt and PEANUT BUTTER!!!

The doofus got his and went outside again, which makes Mom happy because he is SO messy!



OMDOG a whole WEEK with Rog! This is the best birthday present EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey! You always make my human smile and she's been pretty grouchy lately with all the snow we're getting.

I am soooo soooo jealous of your pizza. We do not have cool food like that in my hood.

Have fun with Rog!
stay cool
luv ya
Lola Smiles

1:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, It sounds like Joey Palooza is never going to end! Rog looks like a cool dude.

xo
SB

1:52 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you really got to eat a whole piece all by yourself?! Where did your mom find this? We gotta have some!
We can't wait to hear more stories about you guys and Rog! This is one heck of a day, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:18 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Wow - A whole week with your best buddy - and pizza just for dogs?? Your mom really knows how to do birthdays, I'll tell you that!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Joe...that IS a treat. You look like you are drunk on pizza - LOL.

Enjoy your time with Rog!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Pizza and a good buddy to stay with you all week long! What a wonderful Joey Palooza! We are glad that you had such a great day!
That pizza looked yummy!:)
Ozzie & Rocky

4:54 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

What a great presents. Rog and pizza. Oh man to bad you are not getting a week of pizza also.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

wowser! that is a marvelous end for joeypalooza. We hope you and Rog have a great time, and gang up on Doofus a whole lot!

kisses
gussie

5:47 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

What a great surprise! Are you guys having Joeeypalooza t-shirts made up?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That pizza looks great, but we got a taste of REAL pizza tonight!

Rog looks like a cool friend. We hope you have lots of fun with him.

Comet and BLU
ps. That scary place to walk dogs with poisonous snakes and insects was at a rest stop on I-40 just west of Winslow.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!The end of the Joey Palooza is the begining of a great week!
That pizza for dogs sure looks delicious!
I will be waiting for your posts about your time with Rog!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner and Rog...yummmmy u got pizza, dat iz wayyyy coold...haff fun wiff ur company....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

9:08 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

how great to have a friend over inconjuction with ur joe palooza day!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Wooot! What a gweat suwpwise..Rog, and youw vewy own PIZZA!!!! O my Dog..I think youw pawents weally love you an awful lot!!!
I can undewstand why of couwse, but how pawsome!
smoochie kisses,Asta
pee ess. I hope you and Rog have a blast!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome time you had. Good friends and PIZZA!!! Yeah

~ Girl girl

10:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god...pizza and rog...you are so freakin lucky..That was certainly worth the wait joey...so worth the wait

11:52 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one of the luckiest dogs that I know. Where do we get that pizza? Have a great week with your buddy Rog.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Pizza and a best friend to stay! Joeypalooza has reached a pinnacle for sure!

Toodle pip
Harry x

3:34 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The stay of the pizza and the friend is band practices.
Wonderful time is happy. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:20 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

PIZZA??? Woah! I'm sooo jealous. I bet it tasted soooo good & scrumptious! What a great Joey Palooza you're having!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:51 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Letting Rog have the first piece of pizza just shows what a gentleman you are, Joey Stains. I am impressed. I could not have shown such restraint.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with him this week!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Hope you and Rog awe having fun!!! You awe so vewy polite to give him the fiwst slice, what a gentleman!!
I don't know what happens at a wheelies pawtie.I guess we all have to get wollew scates, hehehe
smoochie kisses,Asta

9:52 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That's one nice surprise after the other. We'd like some of that pizza too.. Mom made pizza AND pizza muffins the other day and we got nothing.. N O T H I N G...

10:04 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, JOEY! That pizza has SO many of my favorite things in it!
When you said your friend Dave is a drummer, I thought you meant my BROTHER Dave at first! Hee hee hee! I don't think our Dave is a drummer. But I could be wrong!
Love,
Ammy

10:30 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

PIZZA!!!
Have fun with Rog!

10:44 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi Woo Joey,
It's been a while since we stopped by. OMG, pizza for us doggies. Will they deliver to PGH!?!? Enjoy yur visit wif yur buddy. Have fun.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

1:39 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG! Rog and pizza!! What more could you ask for?? Love A+A

4:25 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Can you believe what we've MISSED!!! You got a guest for your birthday!!! WOWOWOWOWOW! We hope he didn't SCREAM like a Zombie Stuck Pig like Swede William did when he went to Emmett and Baby Ben's house. (S.W.: "Shut up. I was in love.")
We like the way he matches you guys.

wags from the out of touch whippets

8:20 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You guys have been eating so good-- pizza, turkey, donuts. Joey Palooza is really Joey Foodlooza. Do they deliver that pizza?

Deefor

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home