Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Mom who cried wolf!

So Mom said something super fabulous was supposed to happen today, well it didn't. She assures me that the fabulous thing is going to happen TOMORROW because some schedules got changed.


WHATEVER WOMAN. I was ticked.


I might be nine, but I am not beyond some good old fashioned pouting.

But then she said I could have one of the treats our friend Vix sent us like 20 bazillion years ago. (she dishes stuff out so freakin slowly!)


You think you can buy my forgiveness with one lousy doggy donut???


Holy HBO words THIS THING IS DELICIOUS!


The Doofus got one too and ran straight outside with it!


I thought it was funny he got the PINK one!!


Thank dog he went outside because he ended up making a huge mess...


He had donut all over his head when he was done!


Not me, I savored every last crumb of it. Thanks again for this Vix, it was super delicious.

So I don't want to get your hopes up but SOMETHING cool might happen tomorrow, the LAST DAY OF JOEY PALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!

20 Stains:

Blogger Mack said...

Joe, You look truly PO'd in the first pic. I bet the donut more than made up for it.
Might there be a special visitor coming your way????

7:04 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Joes I am so happy you got to enjoy a donut during Joeypalooza! And that one looked most delicious to me too. I'm glad they were so tasty -- and there are two more too for someday in the future!!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hi Joey and Tanner Too...Happy Joey Palooza. Your donuts look delicious, I think you need to get the other two Vix mentioned so you can compare.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow

gussie

8:44 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I was looking forward to see your post about the big thing happening today and.... nada!
I hope that donut made you feel not so upset!
Once again, sleep a lot and get ready for tomorrow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well at least you got the donut out of it...I sure hope that special something happens tomorrow...you deserve!

Lots of licks, Ruby

10:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...good thing there were lots or at least one treat involved...some moms should be careful what they promise us

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yummers. Those look like the special cookies Momma gets for me for guarding the Mastiff Mobile while she shops in the dog store.

You need to do that pouty thing more often if it results in donuts.

Mango

3:33 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You can be bought with a donut. How cool is that? Did you suck those crumbs off the rug or did Tanner come in and get them? We love those turkey patties also. The crazy old lady needs to get to the pet store down the road and get us some more.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
That donut looked soooo delish, hope you get your surprise soon. Say hi to Tanner.
Wheelies
Opal

6:12 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That looks like a crumbly good donut. I have not had one of those before!
Hey, I just realized you live in AZ....my mom and daddy Len drove through AZ last weekend.....
--JB

8:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Aw man! You guys get all the latest and greatest stuff! Can we get these donuts at Dunkin?? They are making us drool!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, That donut looks sooooo good. I would love it if you came here to eat your donut, but I think you might be completely freaked out by here right now. We had that most insane crazy snowstorm last night. We couldn't even get home. We had to stay at Balto's house ... he's NOT a boyfriend. He's just a silly dog and I ignore him completely. I slept on his bed all night! I hope Roj comes today!!!

xo
SB

9:21 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

The donuts be so pretty. Me loves the last photo, me can tell how yummylicious it be.

I hope you get your surprise from mum soon!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy last day of Joey Palooza! Hope you had a great bday!
noah and lisbeth

9:51 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Nice mom, Joe.
Ike

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

At least she made up for it! Those cookies look deeeelicious.

Sherman

11:28 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Nice donut but having to wait an extra day isn't right.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

The anticipation builds as the last day of Joey Palooza approaches!

8:06 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

DOUGHNUTS?!!? Those look incredible!
Luv,
Dave

10:28 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

How did he get it on his head???????Love A+A

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home