Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Joey PALOOZA day TWO

I got real excited because last night this happened...


OMDOG do you see all that BACON?! I thought for sure that Mom was getting ready for JoeyPalooza, but then she just put all that in the fridge like she usually does for Dad to use on sandwiches and stuff. WHAT A JERK!?!

In addition to that ultimate tease, the humans stayed home today, I thought to celebrate with me! But then, they left, and when they came home I found these pics on the camera...




They went to a Spring Training game ON MY BIRTHDAY without me!!! :( :( Thank DOG it was not a Yankees game or I would have been making MAJOR stains!! That is the Cubs new star, Fukudome!

BUT then Mom showed me all the great cards I got in my email.


I got this pawesome one from Ruby, THANKS!!!! I sure hope I am getting a hot dog soon!


This one is from Lacy, she even did a football theme, THANKS!!!


I got this one from that cool dude, Ike! THANKS!!!!!!!

You guys sure cheered me up again!

Then Mom redeemed herself when she said it was time for dinner...


WOAH, Merrick. I don't care if its for old dudes, that stuff rocks. She is only mixing in a little with my dry food since I am not used to wet stuff, so it should last all through JoeyPalooza!!!!!!!!!


We even got to eat outside where it was nice and sunny!

Finally, the best part ever, look at this...


OMDOG it was the best sleep ever. Nice and snug in my sleeping bag with the cowboy pig. Some of you don't know the story of this guy. Well, I have had him a really long time, and yes he only has one leg due to a terrifying accident that I was NOT involved in. I cannot recall the circumstances, but Mom still has his leg in her sewing kit, maybe someday she will make him whole again. I really like that little Pig a whole lot, but when Tanner got here he tried to KILL HIM, so Mom put him away. I only get to see him every once in a while, when Tanner is occupied or out of the house. Mom snuck him in my sleeping bag when Tanner was fast asleep. BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are ALL partying hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

pa-LOOOOOOOOOOOOO-za time! That's so awesome you were bakin' bacon. You're a lucky dude and I hope you are having the greatest palooza EVER.

wally.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joe...
that last picture is the bestest. what more could you ask for - a warm bed and a good friend...well maybe a hot dog and some BACON!!!!

Joey Palooza is the best!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Joey-palooza!

And Happy Barkday, too.

Enjoy your time with Cowboy Pig...

diane

6:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey..i just cant get enough of pictures of you in your sleeping bag...especially with cowboy pig....he is sure one lucky little guy...you take good care of him....yujmmmmy bacon makes me happy too....

6:13 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You should have gotten half that bacon. If not all of it. You and cowboy pig look very comfy together.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow, Joe. You got some really great cards. I'm kind of wondering if some of those doggies out there are vying to be your girlfriend too.

I love that photo of you and Cowboy Pig. It's just the cutest ever!

xo
SB

6:35 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

the bacon looks so good..we are drooling now.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:36 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

happy birthday palooza!!

we had cake to celebrate!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Looks like this second day did not start as well as you wanted! No bacon, no baseball game! But then,sunny day, yummy food and happy sleep with your cowboy pig!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:27 PM  
Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Happy Barkday. It sure sounds like you are having fun.

Essex & Deacon

7:36 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

What could be better than to be in yoursleeping bag with the pig!(except for maybe some of that bacn...humans geesh) HAPPY PALOOZA!!!!!!!!! Love A+A

7:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, I love that last picture. It shows all the girls your tender side, and there is nothing that gets more points than sensitive!

gussie

7:53 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I almost passed out when I saw all of that bacon. JoeyPaloooooza is rockin!

And I don't care what that Merrick can says...the Senior Medley is Yum-O. Even if it is for seniors.

Sherman

8:07 PM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, you've been busy....lots of exciting stuff on your post today.....I don't get much mail, you are lucky.
--JB

8:29 PM  
Blogger leah said...

I'm so jealous about the Cubs spring training game!!

That last picture is priceless.

Happy Joey Palooza!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

You look so happy with cowboy pig. Happy Joeypalooza!
Ike

9:52 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You are so cute with cowboy pig. I hope you had a good sleep with wonderful dreams

~ Girl girl

12:11 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

There was loads of bacon, they could have shared. You do look cosy cuddled up with your pig.

Simba xx

2:03 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I eat that Merrick canned food too. Its yummers! How dare your humans take the day off and then leave you alone with Tanner? Good thing you got your cowboy pig back.

Try to get some of that bacon. You dad shouldn't eat it all.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I'm so happy you got to spend time with cowboy pig. You sure are a lucky guy Joey!!
luv ya,
lola smiles

4:03 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Looks like you're having a great JoeyPaloooza so far, whee!

You look so sweet snuggled up with Cowboy pig, aww!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

5:26 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
Did you ever get any of that bacon?

Cowboy Pig looks like a good friend!

Happy 2 Day of Joey Palooza!

5:32 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is a wonderful birthday card.
And, it is appearance of fukudome of Japan.
It is a batter who often strikes it.
Sleeping when eating is the highest and happy.
Please do the baseball seeing happily on the weekend.
:)

from loved ume tyan

6:06 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Happy birthday, Mr Stains!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Happy barkday, Joey! That bacon looks yummylicious! Have a really good time with cowboy pig until he gets put away again!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Pockets

9:14 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Well, your day got off to a rocky start, Joey, but it ended well. What a sweet picture of you & cowboy pig!

Motch drooled when she saw that baseball player. She is a major Cubs fan!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woohoo! Loom at all those juicy yummy looking BACON!!!!!! Wow, you're having a GREAT Palooza, Joey!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:04 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Joeypalooza should be a national holiday. Maybe Fig could put Tanner in one of those choke holds if he doesn't leave Cowboy Pig alone. It's not right that you don't get to spend more time with your bestest buddy. Baseball means that the big red haired guy will be in the chair more and I can lay on him.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

happy birthday joe.

You and I are burpday twins.

ernesto

11:33 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Cowboy pig, AWESOME! No Bacon, not so awesome....

We got Merrick for JoeyPALOOZA too! But we gots the puppy plate, yummy on our dry food.

Murph and Reilly

12:37 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I totally understand about little brothers beating up on our favorite toys! Enjoy Cowboy Pig, Joey! I swear we can smell that bacon! yummmmmmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:11 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You didn't get one single piece of bacon? Mom made bacon for dinner last night and there was some extra she put in the fridge. I'll have to see if I can sneak some out and send it to you.
Happy Joey Palooza!!
Kaos

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, is all that bacon just for your Dad? Wow, he must LOVE bacon a lot! Glad to see you're having fun! J x

1:58 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Happy Joey Palooza!!!! That bacon looks so tempting. We hope you at least got a taste.

And those donuts look delicious! Tanner looks like he is in a National Geographic special, and a team of researchers are going to tranquilize and tag him.
Comet and BLU

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home