Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, March 03, 2008

Tag Tag TAG

First of all, the Army of Four and Harry and Cassidy both gave us the FUNKY BLOG AWARD! I thought Tanner smells funky a lot, but Mom said this is a good Funky.

blog award

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

I know that we also got some other awards but my lazy and absent minded Mom cannot remember from who. I tell ya, she might end up fired if she doesn't watch it. I hear the whippets are looking for a new editor too, we might be able to get a two for one deal.

Anyway, Mitch and Maggie tagged us for a fun post about being creative.

Here is the challenge:

I'm challenging bloggers to make something, anything, and post about it. Let's see what you creative people come up with! Here are the rules:

1. Make something, anything. It doesn't have to be complicated or artsy. Make a list, take an interesting picture, make some one's day, make dinner, make a doodle, make fun of yourself, make a poem, make your bed (OK, that last one is lame).
2. Write a blog about it. With pictures for extra brownie points.
3. Link to this blog and challenge six other bloggers to do the same.

You know what I am going to make, I am going to make a post of some of my favorite photos from this blog. I have been doing a lot of reminiscing with my birthday coming up and we are also fast approaching my 500th blog post!! So I thought I would go back and share some of my most favorite photos with you guys!

Tom, Joey and Lobo
This is one of the oldest photos of me in existence. That handsome Samoyed is my older brother Lobo. He went over the Rainbow Bridge a few years ago, I sure do miss him. I am only about a year old in this photo!!!

So cute
That is me and my Dad in our old apartment, BEFORE TANNER.

Back to school!
That was me all packed and ready to go to my Grandparent's house! Mom just loves this photo!

My cowboy pig
This is me and my best friend in the whole world, Cowboy Pig.

joes
Man am I handsome!

joes
I LOVE THIS PHOTO. This is me at our old apartment. We had this cool table that I would stand on and I would be able to see ALL THAT STUFF!! I would yell at cats, people (his own shadow - Mom) and protect my humans.

buddies
Finally, this is me and Mom. I guess she is ok as far as editors go, even though she ate dinner before she let me blog tonight.

You know who I am going to tag... TANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for his favorite photos tomorrow!!!


28 Stains:

Blogger Lacy said...

woofies joey and tanner, me luved dose picturs Joey...u lookies so happy in all of dem, iz it cause its pre-tanner??

b safe,
;)lacylulu

7:32 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Thanks for sharing all those good memories!
I love that picture of you with your backpack!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COWBOY PIGGGGGGGG!!!!! I hope he's doing well and living the high life in his drawer!

Ahhh... those are some of my most favoritest pictures of you too! I must say, you look more and more handsome every year.

7:54 PM  
Blogger The Zoo Crew said...

Those are some great photos of a very handsome pupster!!

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew
www.zoocrew5.blogspot.com

8:10 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Great pictures. You are truly a handsome terrier. We are looking forward to seeing Tanner's photos.

8:28 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...good job...you are one photogenic dude...i espeically like you in your orange plaid blanket...my mom loves the colours in it...i just love you...you are so handsome...keep up being a hottie joe....

8:54 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...good job...you are one photogenic dude...i espeically like you in your orange plaid blanket...my mom loves the colours in it...i just love you...you are so handsome...keep up being a hottie joe....

8:54 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...good job...you are one photogenic dude...i espeically like you in your orange plaid blanket...my mom loves the colours in it...i just love you...you are so handsome...keep up being a hottie joe....

8:54 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I loved those photos and memowies..Igot kindof teawy acshooally..youw Mom looks like she could be my Mom's gwandauwtew..she's bootiful..and you of couwse awe just gowgeous!!u I mean handsome..
I love youw cowboy pig too..I wemembew meeting him at my birfday pawty
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey! That photo of you with the backpack on is so cute, but I'm not convinced you are happy. I bet you miss Cowboy Pig. Can he sleep at the very bottom of your sleeping back so your wee little toes can tickle him at least? Tanner would never need to know about it.

xo
SB

p.s. Sorry, I'm posting under someone else's name. Some one who left me home alone all day today!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You tagged Tanner! Are you going soft?
Ike

10:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We loved those photos. And we know we have seen those before but it is just nice to see it all over again.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:04 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

All your photos look great today. Love the one you're carrying the backpack hee

~ Girl girl

11:16 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Great pictures and you are very handsome, Joey.

Luv
Snowball

12:27 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

They are great photos. I'd like to try and make dinner and then eat it all myself.

Simba x

2:29 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

These are all great pictures, Joey! We love the one of you in your Subway backpack going to Gram's house the best!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey,
Nanny too loves the pitsore of you with the Back Pack, what items do you carry in it?
Wheelies
Opal

5:41 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You certainly are a handsome devil, Joe. Congrats on your award too!

Penny

5:51 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You look so cute in your little backpack!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your Mum's favourite photo of you with the back pack is mine and Jeannie's too.

They are all very good though, especially the one with Cowboy Pig.

In answer to your Dad's whisky query on my blog - here goes:

http://www.laphroaig.com/home.asp

The above is a very good website (you may already have visited it of course!) but it gives plenty of info.

My pawrents are not so keen on the peaty malts, they take a bit of getting used to apparently.

Jeannie asks if you get an antiseptic liquid in the States called "T.C.P." because she reckons that is what Laphroiag tastes like!

Ardbeg, well that one is kinda similar, being another peaty malt.

Totally different from Highland Park and Bowmore, in their opinion, these are not so overpowering; in fact Highland Park is one of their favourites.

They visited the Distillery on The Orkneys a few years back, when they got to the top of the hill where it was, it was a Saturday and it was closed!!!!

This is another good website to take a peek into - Jeannie says there are so many malts, you can never get fed up trying to find a new one!

https://www.smws.co.uk/whisky/

Hope this has been a help to your Dad!

love and whisky licks, Marvin xxxxx
hic!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, thanks for sharing all those great pictures with us! I didn't know you had non-Boston brother last time...Your mom's really pretty, This is the 1st time I get to see your mom's face.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My editor has just re read my comments about the whisky - she says to tell you that the Highland Park and the Bowmore are not "totally different" that kinda reads wrong.

What she meant to bark at me when I was pawing this stuff in, was that Highland Park and Bowmore, are more pleasantly peaty, but not so really peaty as the Ardbeg and the Laphroaig. Laphroaig is an acquired taste which she has not, in many years, ever acquired!!

Now back to dog blogging, Jeannie, we want no more of this whisky barking!

Marv xxxxx

7:16 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, man you are handsome and so was your brother Lobo! Those are some great pictures...I especially love the knappysack shot. You look like you are going to school! Can't wait to see Tanner's list.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great choices Joe...I remember the one with your cool backpack, but some of the others are new. Lots of us are ticked off at our editors and sec'y...but I don't think we should trade. You could end up with Teka for a sister!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey - you're quite the card, I tell ya. You make my human laugh all the time. You're giving her ideas - she's going to make me carry her knapsack, I just know it.

stay cool
luv ya
lola smiles

5:07 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Thanks for the tip, Joe Staines.. we've been searching on Craig's list. We made our own ad:
Servant up for grabs. Kinda flighty, prone to episodes of idiocy. Pretty good cook, slow walker. Forgets to go to dog shows and fun stuff, but if you want a servant who sits around and works while you sleep, this one's for you.

Think it'll work?

wags from the whippets

7:36 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

joey has the best "surprised" look. Bentley looks like that sometimes when he gets the crazy in him, and they call it a "joey" look.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You sure are handsome Joey! Does making a mess count? I know a dog who is real good at that.

Deefor

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home