Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

JOEY PALOOZA HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So earlier today I was sleeping, getting my rest preparing for Joey Palooza, which was supposed to start tomorrow... BUT ... the Rules of Joey Palooza is it starts when I get my first gift or card and doesn't end until all the cards and gifts have been received!


I got this card from my Frenchie friend, Balboa! THANK YOU DUDE!!!!


I got this totally pawesome card from Asta, look at all the snacks for Joey Palooza, and look Sophie is on that card!!! On top of that she sent me even MORE meat...


THANK YOU SO MUCH ASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, what a GREAT present!!!

So finally Mom gets home from work and look what was here...


A box, and it was from Canada. from... omdog ... FROM SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!


She got me this football, well, she said that was for my Mom and that I should supervise her with it, but Mom can't even handle stuff like this so I think I will just take it.


She said this was for the Doofus to keep him occupied.


Then look at this shirt she got me. It fits great and shows off my pawesome muscles. I think what this means is, she doesn't want me being affectionate with other dogs because she wants me ALL FOR HER.


I wanted to try this bone out because it sure smelled like Sophie.


Then Mom said, you remember what happens every year during Joey Palooza, and I DID remember and I got the biggest smile on my face!


Cowboy Pig, is that really you?!?!


I threw him up in the air I was so excited!


I almost threw him right off of the couch, I was so so happy!


We sat and talked for a LONG time. I had so much to tell him.


Mom said stop gabbing for a minute so she could take a photo. She is nuts with that camera.

Finally, a video showing you just how happy I am to see my good buddy. At first I couldn't even believe what I was seeing, then I got down doing my happy dance! (Tanner was outside with a chew toy while I reunited with my BFF)



ITS HERE GUYS! LETS PARTY!! JOEYPALOOZA 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky you are!! You gotta share your meat stash with me.

love the video. i'm sure you will have the same reaction when you see noah again.
missy

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMD Joey! YOu are so funny with Cowboy Pig. I roll in the snow like you are rolling on the couch, but I don't get a Cowboy Pig to roll with.

I'm a little sad, because that shirt is so tight. The guide said that was the right size for you, but I don't think that guide knows what it's talking about. Although you are right. It does show you muscles quite nicely. Just make sure none of those boys start thinking bromance. You know how that can go.

Did you really get all that meat from Asta? Wow! I think she might be in love with you. I might have to have a chat with her.

xo
SB

p.s. Happy Joey Palooza!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Happy Burpday Joey!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:41 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

happy Joey Palooza. What a touching reunion with cowboy pig. And the shirt looks good! It IS the right size, Sophie is just a bit afraid it fits toooo well.

kissies
gussie

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Let me tell you something. My mom almost peed with her laughs while we were watching your video!
Sophie sent you very nice presents! And the t-shirt sure is fun! Does she knows something about you??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:50 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Cards, presents and COWBOY PIG. How can it get any better? Mom says she loved you staring at cowboy pig like you couldn't believe you were seeing him again. I think your mom needs to put tanner outside more so you can have more time with him.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh COWBOY PIG!!! I was almost as excited as you were to see you reunited! You guys together make me laugh.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You look so suprised to see Cowboy Pig at first but you must be real happy to be reunited with him.

Your tee looks cool. Sophie has great taste.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:28 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We gotta say Joe, you must have really missed that pig! It was just so heartwarming to watch that video. It just gave us chills...
Happy Joey Palooza! Hope that this one is the greatest one ever! Now go give that pig a big old kiss for us!
Later dude,
Rocky & Ozzie

8:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey..you sure do love cowboy pig...i wish i had somethhing that i loved that much....i always accidently "splode" things while i am loving them....

8:45 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy Joey Palooza Day to you! Gosh, what were you trying to in the video? You made me laugh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:54 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That sure is love you have with Sophie and cowboy pig! Happy Joey Palooza day 1!
Ike

9:29 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure look very happy rolling with your BFF there. Pawsome presents you got

~ Girl girl

9:29 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

it's 6march here!!! happy birthday joey! errr... sorry to say, isn't that shirt is a bit err... TOO TIGHT? lol

wet wet licks

Boo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Nothing is better than being reunited with your BFF on your barkday. Cowboy Pig looked happy to see you also. Foley, Dawson, Clara, Edgar and myself want to wish you the best on this Joey Palooza and the rest of the year. May you get cards and gifts for many, many weeks to come.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey!
I'm so happy you loved all the meat I sent, hehe..and Sophie's pwesent is fabulous..Ithink the t-shiwt fits pawfectly to show off youw handsome fizz-eek..I think Sophie is a tad afwaid too many doggies will fall fow you..heheh
That weunion with Cowboy pig..wawmed ouw heawts, and who knew you wewe such a magnificent dancew..Joeypalooza..huwwah!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:45 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Happy Joey Palooza day! You got pawsome pressies, and lot's of meats! love the shirt! The video is so funny!! I love your expression when you see cowboy piggy :D

Amber!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner, Happy Joey Palooza day Joe...dat video wuz soooo funny...mama laughteded and laughed...luve all ur barkday pressies tooooo....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:42 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You certainly look very pleased with your presents. I wonder how long the pig will last?

Simba x

2:01 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Joey Palooza day! Awesome video with Cowboy Pig! Does he only have one leg?
You are going to have some pawty week, Joe! We're glad the fun has started for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:21 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Happy Barkday, Joey.

Sophie sent you some nice pressies. I think that TShirt suits you well.

I thought that your cowboy pig was murdered by Tanner? Did he come back just to celebrate your barkday with you? How nice if him. No wonder you are so excited.

Luv
Snowball

3:28 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Your happy dance rocks! I'm lovin that cool shirt Sophie sent you. Don't burn yourself out on the first day, man.

Mango

3:34 AM  
Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Joe
We wish you a VERY HAPPY BARKDAY !!! You sure are going to have a good time with all that delicious food and presents and friends. We loved your video. Cowboy Pig is a kinda shy guy tho. I think you might have done all the talking.
Anyway, mate, have a pawtastic time on your Barkday !!!
Love from Hammer

4:02 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
First of all, Happy birthday.
And, a wonderful paradise of the food.
It keeps eating until becoming full.
Cowboy's pig is rooted out. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
You are looking great on your 9th birthday! I think the shirt is so cool!
Isn't it nice to see old friends? Just don't get so excited you remove his other leg!
Happy day 1 of Joeypalooza!!

5:36 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!! I know you will have a great time paloozing :)

I'm glad your mom has a strong couch so you can reunite with your friend freely.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy barkday Happy barkday!!! You are just so happy seeing cowboy pig!!!!! And those special prezzies...WOW!!!! I'm so happy for ya Joe...I hope you have the bestest barkday ever!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:13 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

WHOOO HOOOO Happy Joeypalooza everybody!

Happy birthday Joe! Waylon needs your t-shirt - we is very friendly like you!!

What great gifts! We love your happy dance - nothing like being reunited with an old pal.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Joey! I read all about Joey Palooza on Asta's blog. Your Cowboy Pig sure seems like a very special friend.

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

JOEY PALOOOOOOOOZA!!!!!!!!!!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

So glad that you have started JOey Palooza early, and your BFF came to visit.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Happy birthday, Joey! I am exited that you got to play with that one cool cowboy pig (who seems to be missing a leg?). Is it true that you are only reunited with him for your birthday? I guess I don't know the backstory on that on.

Also, OMD, MEAT! You lucky BT.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh, Joey, it is so fun to watch you play with Cowboy Pig!

Happy JOEY PALOOZA to you!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOOOOHOOOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!! I'm so excited for Joey Palooza!!!!!!

It looks like you already started drinking the funny juice, leave some for us.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dog, I thought you were having a Palooza kinda Fit at first in that video, I was quite concerned for your welfare!!!!!

Happy Joey Palooza! Many Scottish Licks and Whisky Whiskers to you !

I will raise my bowl to your Palooza tonight, Party On, Joe, Party On! Oh and the meat, well that just looks fandabidozi, and I adore your t-shirt!

love and Palooza Licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Woohoo!! Happy Joeypalooza!!! You're happy dance is great!
Kaos

10:01 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Wooohooo... We're here and ready to party like it's 1387!

The WriggleButts

11:58 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Happy Birthday Joey!! What a touching reunion!! ANd your muscles in that shirt...ooh la la!!!! Love A+A

1:13 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Cowboy Pig looked happy to see you, too!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!!! We love the new shirt!!! And that was an awesome happy dance you did.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

2:19 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey Baby! You're quite the stud muffin in that shirt! That lucky girl Sophie! ;)

Have a fantastic Joeypalooza!

That video of you & the pig totally made me smile!

luv ya,
lola smiles

2:20 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I just loved this entry. Boy, do I miss the adventures of Joey and Cowboy Pig. How fun you got to see him again!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home