Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Joey is NOT A BAD DOG DAY!!!!!

OMDOG guys so like ROG is here and if you remember there was a reese's peanut butter cups commercial a million years ago where the guy goes, you eat your reese's REAL WEIRD, How do you do that Rog? AND that is where Rog got his name and he says "Its Good" and so isn't that funny??


Here is that commercial!

Anyway, so like Rog and I were totally hanging out being SO GOOD last night when Mom heard something funny in that TV room and said OMDOG what is JOEY DOING?!?!?!?! Rog and I were totally not even around and she saw this...



OMDOG the Pillow SPLODED!!!!!!!!


Joey was CLEARLY trying to push the stuffing BACK INTO the pillow to save it!!!!


That is what HE TOLD ME anyway. HE said here he was like OMDOG NO STUFFING GET BACK IN THERE PLEASE!!!


But EVEN Joe Stains could not save that one pillow from death by splosion. Mom had to say it was dead and put it into that trash.


Rog was like, TANNER don't you think MAYBE Joey made that Pillow DIE? I was like, OMDOG no Joey would NOT do that!!


Really, Rog, JOEY is like the BEST, that is what he is always saying, right? ROG looked spectackle, er um sceptsical, well... he didn't look like he BELIEVED ME.... SO


WE FOUGHT!?!?!? But then he said SORRY and we were happy again. Rog's LITTLE HOUSE is WAY more fun than mine!!! We dont KNOW why that pillow sploded Mom said something about Joey and his HUMPING anytime another dog is here but I don't even KNOW what that means!!! BE careful of sploding pillows OK?!

40 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

It is nice of you to stand up for your bro. Do you think he humped that thing to death? Could my sissy explode if I keep humping her? These are things I will have to think about.

wally

4:58 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Whoa - Rog is SO NICE to let you in his little house with him!!! I try to get in Fig's jail with her, but she yells and yells in my face and tries to bite me and poke my eye balls out with her toenails. She is not nice. You're one lucky dude to have Rog.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh Wow! Has Teka been playing at your house again? Looks like her handiwork to me.

kisses
Gussie

5:29 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Wow,
that was super brave of joe to try and keep the pillow from exploding!!

I am off to gaurd all my pillows and keep them from having the same fate as yours!

lots of love
powder-puff

5:35 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe, Tanner and Rog...heehee u 2 r so cute in dat house 2gether...and joey u iz busted...lol wuz nice of u to trwy to poke the stuffins back in after u got it out...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

OMDoG! Penny & I totally hang out in my jail together and when I get bored I jump on her and then she leaves. She could take some lessons from Rog.

That Joe is one crazy, pillow-killing Mo Fo! Good thing it's still Joeypalooza.

Lola

5:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Joe is always right. He would never do anything bad. He must have been trying to save that pillow. If he said he was, it must be true.

xo
SB

p.s. Rog is pretty cute.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Oops...somepup got caught REDPAWED!

Tanner, you and Rog are definitely best of friends. You 2 look cute sharing the same little house.

Luv
Snowball

7:12 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Hey Joey - Looks like you are having a great Joeypalooza. Looks like you were saving the pillow to me. But if not, I'm sure it had it coming. Good news, I am finally able to post on my blog again. I will be posting pictures this week and trying to catch things up.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

The pillow exploded due to Joey's humping?? Sure that was a scene I would not want to see!
I know you are enjoying Rog's company!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:16 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Sploding pillows! That is scary! We will have to tell our mom to keep an eye on those pillows on our couch. Who would have ever thought how dangerous they can be? They look so innocent, just sitting there. We sure hope that Joey didn't get hurt in the splosion!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:32 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joe is so in trouble. You can come stay with me, man.
Ike

7:43 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Rog is nice to share his house with you. I can't believe Joey humped that pillow to death. haha maybe he got all excited nad bit it or something

7:53 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...I'm sure it was an accident..Joe would never do that intentionally. It was a mistake!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:59 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Those exploding pillows look dangerous. Call homeland security. Hope Joey is OK. Say woof to Rog for me.

Deefor

10:19 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you're such a nice brother to have trust in Joey. Joey is totally trying to save the poor pillow

~ Girl girl

12:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We know Joey didn't do that on purpose! It was all a big mistake!
You and Rog look so cute in that house together, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats so nice you stuck up for your brother. I will be careful around the pillows, I never new they were so dangerous. Check out the two things I made yesterday on my blog. I think you'll like them heheheheehhehehehehehehe.

Simba x

2:12 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yowsa, I didn't know pillows could explode. We have several of them and now I'm worried they could go off at any minute.

Joey is so brave to step into the situation and try and restuff the pillow. He is my hero!

Mango

2:26 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Wow, that pillow did seriously splode! Be careful boys. Maybe you need to wear Doggles to protect yourselves from flying cushion filling.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner
You ands Rog looks so coot in the housey. Are use sore that you didn't helps Joe with the pillows sploding? I bets he is in heaps of twubble.
Wheelies
Opal

4:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hi Tanner,
My mom doesn't believe me when I say my stuffies splode by themselves. What is it with these humans?

5:03 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

[Wally, your sissy DID explode, remember? Now we know why!]

You dogs are so lucky. Our servant treats humping the same way she treats growling or biting. She says that with so many of us, humping anything whether it be inanimate objects or Lindy Loo, can lead to disputes and excitation, so it is immediately met with a NO. William even got a THUMP when he tried to hump Very Old Dog whom he knocked OVER in the process and you talk about HBO words???

frustrated wags from the whippets

8:13 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I believe Joey
I have pawsonally seen pillows splode..it was so nice of him to twy to fix it, and you suwe awe anice bwuvvew fow sticking up fow him..I don't know why Rog was so specktakle about it
smoochie kisses,Asta

10:01 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Whoops! Joey did a great job actually...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:10 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Gads and double gads. Dawson is always humping a pillow when the vaccuum cleaner comes out. Nothing has exploded at our house though. I can clearly see the threat and will be on the look out. Joey could have been hurt by all that stuffing going every which way. You are quite right to defend Joey from your friend.

11:00 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

It couldn't have been Joey making that pillow splod! Obviously the pillow was probably old & popped the stitches holding it together & Joey was just trying to keep the stuffings in it. Yur mommy saw it the wrong way.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

1:11 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Your house is way scary with those sploding pillows!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Thanks for the warning, Tanner. I will certainly run for my life if a pillow starts sploding.

You are SO lucky to have Joey around to protect you from harm and evil and splosions!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You have to be careful of those pillows you never know when they will explode..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

2:26 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Oh noes, what a horrible thing to happen to such a lovely pillow! I hope the rest of your pillows are safe!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMD we have had THOSE SAME EXPLODING PILLOWS in our house and Archie tried to stuff the stuff back in too(kind of) THEY ARE DANGEROUS looks like you are having a great time Love A+A

5:19 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

sploding pillows? my toys splode too - especially the cheap ones from the dollar store. My mom doesn't buy those anymore.

you guys stay safe!
luv ya
lola smiles

5:54 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

I remember that commercial! Great! Rog is a real cutie... what type of terrier is he or all of the above?

Woof,
Ralph

6:40 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey and Tanner!
I am sooooo sorry Joe that I missed ALL of Joey-palooza :(
I am going to make it up to you somehow...
Thanks for sharing that reese's commercial - my mom remembers it!
So weird about that sploding pillow too....too bad you couldn't save it, Joe!
Love Clover xo

6:49 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. sploding pillows are scary! Tanner, I think you did a great thing for standing by Joey.. I am sure your 'ranking' in Joey's mind has gone up several notches.
Pity abt the pillow though.. it's so pretty with all the emboidery..

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey must have been having a wild humping party for that pillow to splode like that! Too bad he couldn't fix it before your mom found it.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Is that like spontaneous explosion?

9:12 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

OMD! Sploding pillows? We have sploding stuffies sometimes.. and once in a while mom have encountered sploding toilet paper! Oh.. And Nimbus once vitnessed the couch pillow splode.. That's pretty similar, actually! Glad to hear Joey was there to try to fix it even if it died in the end!

The Wriggles

9:12 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hilarious!!!!!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home