Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Blogging from the road

I borrowed Mom's laptop so I can keep you guys posted from the road. She has another computer so I am sure she won't mind at all. First of all I'd like to say that we are having the BEST WEEKEND EVER. I think I ate about 5 hot dogs last night AFTER the delicious Mexican food, I won't mention how many 'Dogables' Wally ate. ahem.

We had to do a little extra work for our friend Mango because he is GIGANTIC, so we got him a special tent.


We set it up at the school across the street. They didn't care, they know me.


We also asked Shaq the basketball player if we could borrow his bed for a weekend. He owes me a favor, we won't discuss why, but he said NO PROBLEM Mr. Stains. So Mango and MJ are all set with a nice place to sleep.

Speaking of sleeping, while we were doing that last night Tanner asked Ruby if she could borrow the jet to go see Lillie, his wife. She had surgery the other day on her leg and was not feeling well. Tanner thought he could go cheer her up a bit.

lillie and tanner
Everyone head on over to Lillie's blog and wish her a speedy recovery.

Well, we are having a great time, I will be posting more photos later but here we are with some folks on the sky walk at the Grand Canyon.


Peanut and Flash look a little scared but we all did ok up there.

20 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Joe Stains -
This is Mango's Mom. Looks like Mango is having a good time! Thanks for making special accomodations for his big self.

Might want to keep him away from Girl Girl. Not sure he would even notice her in the room and might, uh, squish her.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

well, that makes two laptops those dogs have with them! But we are so glad you made arrangements for Mango, and we will go wish Lillie all the bestest, as Tanner might say.

Gussie's muzzer.

pee ess..does anyone know how to get mole verde off the carpet?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, I'm a bit concerned about sharing a tent if you've been into the hotdogs and Mexican food. We might have to call you Mr. Tootie.

xo
SB

1:14 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my I may have passesd my fear of heights on to my poor dogs. I hope they did better after the picture was taken.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I was a little worried about Mango...but it looks like you found a tent that is just right for him!

Sherman

1:38 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

The skywalk rocks!! And we love the hot dogs... Willie is upposed to be on a diet - he weighed in last week at 29.5lbs!
He says he will start that Monday... now back to the party!

2:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

MJs mom here...i was wondering where she went...she has been very secretive these last couple days....hmmmmm.....

2:42 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Don't worry about me and Tanner! We are having a good time hanging out at my place. He's so sweet...........

3:38 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Joe - sorry we are missing all the fun today, but we are still on parole and the girl said Tanner and his corn shank are a bad influnce. Our girl is going to a party on Sunday so we will hop on a bus and sneak over to party with the you and the gang.
Comet and BLU

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! I am SO missing out on all the fun!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Mango is way big!
Ike

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
You are so nice getting that big tent for Mango and MJ!
We are having great time and I can't wait for the game!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:26 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Mumsie here...

Wow..Joe...that tent for Mango is like huge! Perhaps you can post bout that favor he owed ya another day!!!

I hope my three are behaving. Lacie can get a bit carried away when she's away from home. Please encourage her to stay on the girls' side of the tent. There is a girls' side isn't there?????

Oh...and if Babystan eats a lot a spicy food he becomes very flatulent...I would prefer him to be on a very bland diet, if possible. At least the day he flies home.

Um, Scruffy is known for bettin' on football games. If you could make sure his gambling is somewhat under control, I'd appreciate it.

Grateful barks...er words,
Mumsie

8:48 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, what a cool vacation spot, and so many friends with you!!

Holly

9:16 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wow
Joe
That view was stoopendous!!!!!
I loved it..I was alittle tiny bit scawed but I didn't let any one know, hehehe....I'm going ot go visit Lily now
smoochie kisses,asta

9:52 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hi it's me the whippets' servant. I heard that the Very Old Dogs (Giacomino and Maria) and Fat Charlie are enjoying massages at the spa. Luciano, Delia, and Mama Pajama are seeing if anydog brought a C-A-T. If you did, do NOT tell them! And the young'uns (Sam I Am, Swede William and Lindy Loo) are making their way back UP the Grande Canyon after seeing a squirrellie from the observation deck.
that's what they tell me-
the whippet servant

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, you're very thoughtful finding such nice accommodation for your gigantic friends, Mango and MJ. I've just been over to Lillie's blog to wish her a speedy recovery. Jx

1:43 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Look at that view of the Grand Canyon! It's just awesome! Wasn't it kinda scarey being out there so close to the edge?!
Do you think you got a tent big enough for Mango and MJ??!! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe - thanks for the grrrrreat time.

I had a ball! And around a 50 hot dogs!!!!!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Hammer said...

Wow, Joe
Your photos are pawsome .. you really do lead such an exciting life. All I do is chase birds and toads.
My mum has been to the Grand Canyon .. she said it is really beautiful.
You're such a kind bloke looking after all your friends so well.
Love from Hammer

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home