Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

oh dog am I TIRED

So not amused
I am SO TIRED. We have been getting ready for the Super Bowl NON STOP, and when I am not getting things ready I am taking advantage of all the visitors to the valley.

I borrowed the great campaign sign that Ruby made and got it on this great billboard truck. I have been driving all over town!!



We have also been getting the tents ready. Here is a peek inside one of the tents, I hope they are nice enough for all you dogs! We are working on getting an extra large one for MJ and Mango!!



We can't wait, all dogs are welcome, see you guys tomorrow!!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

We cant believe all those can fit in the tent. You sure know how to welcome your guest. We know who we should borrow tents from the next time we have a pawty.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:51 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We can't wait to stay in your tents... what awesome beds.

We love your biiboard too... are you guys participating in any debates?

Many Sniffs,
Waylon & Willie

7:04 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like your campaign and the Super Bowl Spectacular are moving right along! We think your tents are just pawsome! We are going to try and sneak out and make our way over to the pawty. Mom is so stressed about my stupid diet she would probably freak to think I would be around lots of yummy Super Bowl grub!
Later Dudez---
Rocky

7:07 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wow Joe...we were expecting something way more rustic . But after seeing the posh accommodations in AZ...we may just stay!

Can I request a fridge in my tent?

Sherman

7:26 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Nice looking crib. :) YOu sure know how to live it up in style!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a tent! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love A+A

7:32 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...that is a nice tent...have you got the big screens all set up......

7:37 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

woohoo...can me and Miss Snickers Reserve a Tent please...it is much nicer than the BigBed at home.

gussie

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I can't wait! Those tents sure are luxurious! We could be guests forever!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I would like a larger tent please.
Ike

9:24 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, look at that million dollar looking room! I wanna stay in there! You look sooo sleeeeepy in the 1st picture, Joey.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:42 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome looking tent. I just need a small small bed to sleep on
Love that billboard truck

~ Girl girl

10:59 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We are so getting all of Kentucky to vote for you. It goes with our Ditch Mitch campaign.
Do any of the tents have fireplaces? If not, we can just eat chili before we leave.

Wags from the whippets

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dog the tents are awesome - I don't think I'm going to want to go home!!

River

1:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Wow, I'm liking the tents. They look bigger once you get inside them. Do they have a mini bar?

Simba xx

1:55 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! We had no idea that things were so plush inside a tent! We sure do wish that we were coming! We're missing a super good time and we know it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:50 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...now that is style! Glad you liked the campaign poster! Can't wait to see ya!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

We've been brushing up on American football rules by watching Friday Night Lights. All we were really able to figure out is that the team you are cheering for always wins in the last 15 seconds.

xo
SB

7:16 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I think I dun want to sleep outdoor. Can I reserve a tent that is inside?

Chinese New Year is on 7th Feb. We celebrate CNY for 15 days and will get to eat lots of goodies and get lots of red packets. hee

Luv,
Snowball

8:21 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa. Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

And if I'm not mistaken, hot dogs are totally health food.

wally.

10:13 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:08 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hiya Joey & Tanner,
If you are not too tired, check out my latest posting cuz I needs some help. Pass it on . . .
-Juneau-

1:08 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that room is huge!!!! I think that bed will fit me perfectly!

Holly

5:36 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kid said,
Hey Joe,
We just had to drop by to see what you were up to today and we see you have been very busy.
We'll vote for you any time.
Love the interior of those tents. We've never had it so good.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home