Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Football continues...

So Mom knew we were so totally bummed about the Steelers not being in the playoffs, so she thought she would make us feel better by getting us a snack for the games this weekend.


Doggy POPCORN!?! and it is BACON flavor! WOW!?! Mom is all right in my book!


WOOFY!


Look at all of those flavors. Mom made us wait FOREVER to eat it because she said it was too hot.


finally she dished it out!


Get your eyes off my popcorn coach Dungy!?!?!!


Tanner pigged his down in two seconds.


Then we switched to be sure no crumb was left!!!

It was so good. Mom tried it and said it didn't taste like bacon to her but she is not a dog, duh. Its popcorn for DOGS not people!

I hope everyone had a super great weekend!

42 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Joe...that looks so good!!! Can you make sure your Mom has some for the super bowl pawty??? Where did she get it from???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:13 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Yeah are we going to have that for the super bowl party? I will chip in some money if your mom will buy it.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That popcorn sure looks good! We're having pizza with the Giants game!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Dog popcorn! Sweeeeeet! We like it when Mom makes popcorn because we are really good about getting her to share with us.
Ozzie & Rocky

4:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

DOG POPCORN....AREYOU KIDDING ME...WHERE did your mommy find that....i wnt dogpopcorn....

4:46 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Your mom is the bestest! Popcorn?? It sure looked yummy. Tell your mom hands off- have her make her own.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Zoe and I always do the switch thing too when we are done eating.

Popcorn for dogs. That's a new one on us. We just eat human popcorn. When Zoe hears the popcorn in the microwave she will run and sit under it until it's done.

Our Mom just sent your Mom an email tonight.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:24 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Holy Heck! I love me some popcorn. Even better if it's BACON flavored!!!! You boys are the luckierest doggies in the whole world!

Go Packers!!

Lola

5:43 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

DOG popcorn??? I thought the stuff Mom eats was also dog popcorn, you say it's bacon flavored?? Move over, guys, I'm coming! Oh man where did you find that...
BTW if you thought Stewie was cute wait 'til tomorrow -- he's going back to the breeder's house for a HAIRCUT. He'll look really sissy then!

Rudy (I'm getting one on Tuesday)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

That is the coolest snack EVER!!!! Where did your mom get it?
Who are you cheering for now since the Steelers aren't playing? My mom was cheering for the Colts because they're from our state, but now they're out too. Bummer.
Your friend, Lenny

6:04 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

HOLY CRAP!! We want some woofy pop! I am going to harass mom until she buys some!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

There's always a silver lining .... or at least a fluffy one. Your mom isn't going to make you floss after that popcorn is she? I sure hope it doesn't give you the poopies. I wonder if we have that it Canananada.

xo
SB

6:12 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

what lucky dogs to enjoy t.v. and popcorns! I wish my HC is as generous as your human!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Sweet...pup popcorn...filet mignon??? Please oh please can we get some for the SB Pawty??????

Hey Joey...cute, like really cute posterior ya have...I'm almost of age, so I'm allowed to look now...one more month and the Lacster is gonna be one!!!!!

Did u kill Tanner for taking that pic?

Babystan went up to Penn State with Big Bruvver today. He texted us that it's pawsome and he already humped a lab. Hmm....

So in honor of his leaving, I kicked Scruff's butt outta the family. I just snarl if he tries to come back in....HAHAHA!!!!!

Lacie

6:46 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oopsie...In that last comment I made a typo! I kicked Scruffy's butt outta the family ROOM! Wahooooo....is that not the best error I've ever made.

Wait a minute, have I EVER made an error? I think not.

Lacie

6:48 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Yummy,that bowl of pop corn looks really healthy and delicious!

7:09 PM  
Blogger e said...

WOW!! your mum rocks. POPCORN? Fillet Mignon flavoured ones are available too???

Did you mum taste them too?

You guys are so lucky.
BTW thanks for visiting Tokyo Pups. We love you!

Fei and E

7:10 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

You are soooo lucky guys! I have never tried popcorn for dogs before simply because the freakin' shops here don't sell them!!
Oh my.. you can't believe how jealous I am..

7:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh joey...where did your mom go for that, we will get some for the pawty!

gussie

7:24 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie is packing as we type because WE DO NOT GET the same stuff you guys get out there!!!!!Love A+A

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY - that is such an pawsome, pawsome dog treat - the human that came up with that needs a medal!!

It sure looks tasty..........

River

7:54 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey, Joe. I posted an answer to you. Click here.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I've never seen popcorn for dogs! Silly me. If there are no treats for dogs here how can I imagine popcorn!
Sure they were yummy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:15 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Wo. Your mom is the gourmande's gourmande! You are the world's luckiest dogs Joe Stains and Tanner.

jealous wags from the whippets

8:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Youw Mom is cleawly the best!!! I've nevewseen that wow!!!!! I need to find some of that!!
WE should have a lot fow ouw pawty weekend!
I'm suwe youw mom could gwow these flowews, cause you don't have to do anything xept add watew,hehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww your mom is the bestest!!! popcorn??? where does she find all these great things??

did she eat some of it?

love..
chiyo

10:23 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh it's so pawsome that you get doggy popcorn. :)

~ Girl girl

11:15 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, me wood like sum of dat dog pop corn...me likies real pop corn tooo..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:56 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

So I'm guessing the popcorn was pretty tasty then?! I bet you needed a big bowl of water afterwards though.

Toodle pip.
Harry x

2:57 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are two very loved pups.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Wow that looks yummy! I would gobble that up fast. BLU doesn't like popcorn so I would eat hers too! Where does your mom find such great treats?
Comet

BTW - we didn't get the WHOLE jar of peanut butter - we each got what was left over at the bottom of the jars.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmmm, bacon flavored popcorn...YUM!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:31 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I have a packet of that in Filet Mignon Flavor. I wonder if I will like it cos I am not adventurous with trying out new food.Perhaps you and Tanner should come over to eat it with me.

Luv,
Snowball

7:42 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That popcorn looks amazing. Like something I'd find on the rug or in my owner's beard! Arrow and me always switch bowls too. Just to make sure there's nothing left.

Deefor

8:40 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Where does your mom find such awesome food?
Ike

2:36 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom makes me the pork rinds that come in those kind of bags that you do in the microwave. Delish!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:52 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Where did your wonderful mom get bacon flavored popcorn?!?! I am going to go add that to my mom's shopping list right now!!
Kaos

3:14 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Woo Joey, that looks so yummy. We wuv popcorn, too. Daddy & our Erin were so upset about the Stillers losing that 1 playoff game. Hope they go all the way next year.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

3:52 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Drool! I love popcorn and I love bacon so I am absolutely pawsitive that I would love that bacon popcorn! Lucky dogs!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

And I thought microwaveable pork skins were the best!!!
Frasier

5:27 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Your mom thinks of EVERYTHING!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

I think you've found a new product for all of us to try. You have discriminating tastes, so I trust your opinion.

Your mama is like my girl... always tasting our stuff if it smells good. Sheesh.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home