Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, January 07, 2008

TAGGER DAY!

WHATSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! I got tagged by TEKA who is not my girlfriend to do a post about some QUESTIONS ok?

1.) If I were another kind of animal I would be a ELEPHUNT cuz then I could eat and eat and eat and eat and when someone said hey you are FAT I'd say I AM SPOSED to be FAT then I smack them with my huge fat trunk and call them an a$$hole!

2.) My most-favoritest song is OOPS I did it again by Britney Spears! I do stuff a lot and I say OOPS I did it again but none of those things are doing drugs or having babies or shaving my head so then I am pretty good, right????

3.) If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in OhioandMinnesotaandArizonaandPennsylvania. Then I could live with AUnt Patty, WIfe Lillie, MOM and DAD and Uncle and grandmas and grandpas, and Aunt Michelle and her human pups!!!!!!

4.) If I were a famous movie star or personality, I would be TANNER?! I am a star I know because I can see myself on the internets and Mom makes movies about me!

5.) I should be the spokesman for HBO! I learned sooo much good words and how to talk besterest from that TV and for HBO and I could go on there and yell WHATSSSUUUPP A$$HOLES I WILL TEACH YOU TO LEARN HOW TO SAY SOME ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh dog I have to tag THREE more dogs, how many is three. I say LILLIE my WIFE, PETRA the new Boston Baby, TADPOLE the naked chinese man and wait, that is THREE!

OK now finally Joey says he is happy he does not look like me, but look I am happy I don't look like this!!!

hello in there?
LOLOLOLOLOL that is JOey's BUTT?! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAG TAG TAG YOU ARE IT!

41 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh you leave Joe's butt alone...he has a very cute butt!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:16 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner,
Joey will get you for that !!
Frasier

2:54 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh tanner you make us laugh all the time. We love that. We think you would be a good spokesperson for HBO. You might want to run and hide though since you posted that picture of joe's butt

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner... ummm maybe you should leave Joey's butt alone, you know that is where his stains come from, right?

Loves,
Tofu

3:19 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Oh Tanner, you never fail to make me chuckle!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Can Joey breathe in there? Tanner, I worry about you watching HBO. I don't care about you calling people A$$holes, but I do worry about your role models. Like Dexter might not be such a good one, you know, even though he's pretty funny. The morale of that story is, never date a dog with botox.

xo
SB

3:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner...I knew you would do a great job with that tag. Gussie said "nononono" but I did it and I am glad. You have good answers and funny ones.

truly and totally platonically yours
Teka Toy

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha...That was Joey's butt! Ha Ha Ha!!!That was Joey's butt!

Love, Herc

4:26 PM  
Blogger vix said...

A Tanner Tuesday to rule the world! Thanks for the butt shot, Joey!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

You're such a hoot, Tanner! Thanks for making us laugh!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:49 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Bwahahahah! Joey's BUTT! I like your HBO words. I am going to try to use some and see how mom reacts to that and then I will say that Tannerest taught them to me.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We would love to see you as an elephant... That will be so funny plus Joey will not dare to mess with you..haha

Love
Boy n Baby

5:43 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner, did you get to share Joey's sleeping bag again?

Luv,
Snowball

5:58 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner:
I see you tagged me. I didn't know what question 5 was so I'm not sure how to anser it. Mom had to help me with my blog tonight because I hurted my hind leg. I might need surgeries.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Why are you sniffing around Joey's butt? LOL!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Iagwee with Ruby,Joey has a cute butt!!!
But I hope you get to live in that long wowd state so you can see all those you love!!
I think HBO would be lucky to have you
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:59 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh oh tanner...i think maybe you went a litttttttle too far with the picture of joeys butt...but i think it is very funny...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Looks like HBO is a very interesting place to learn words!
Nice butt shot Joe!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elephunt! hee then you would have to eat vegetables all the time, are you ok with that?

boy, you would need such a huge house then

love..
chiyo

9:48 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Good shot of Joe's tail. Good answers. But if you were an elephant you'd have to move.

Deefor

10:06 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa Tanner, you're so funny. You sure a better then Britney Spears. Why are you getting so close to Joey's butt?

~ Girl girl

1:29 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You get funnier and funnier. I can Joeys butt hahahahaha.

Simba xx

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers Tanner - and I think you better watch out for Joe's payback on the butt photo!!

River

3:44 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahahah.. Tanner those are the besterest replies I have seen!! Oh.. and umm.. I will stay away from Joey's bum bum if I were you.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Tanner, you always make me laugh sooo hard! You are such a NUT! You know that??? HAHA!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dacer

4:27 AM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

hi !

Wow,remember not to step on us if you are an elephant :)

5:58 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Tanner, you will be in huge trouble for sniffing Joe's butt!

BTW, using that map you sent put me at the bottom of the ocean. You better switch from HBO to the Discovery channels, bud.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Tanner, you are so wise; I love to hear your thoughts.

Your answer to #4 is great; if you could be anybody, you would be YOU! Yep, you're a star all right!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

haha, I hope you don't get in trouble for posting a picture of Joey's butt!! Great job in the tag game, Tanner!
Love Clover xo

1:34 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh was not sure what exactly that was in the last picture......!

My Jeannie says although she feels sorry for poor Britney, how the hell did her hair grow from shaven head to nearly waist length in such a short time?

Praps it was all the babies?????

Hoooomans eh?

love and doofus licks to you Tanner and Stain type licks, to Joey!

Mwah! Mwah! Marvin xxxx

2:34 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Tanner Man!

For a minute there I thought it was Joey's face. (Don't tell him that, man). He must have really been bumming to go into his sleeping bag head first.

Loved your answers, Tanner! HBO could learn a lot from you.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:06 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner you do talk the besterest of anybody and you're definitely a star!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner you do talk the besterest of anybody and you're definitely a star!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner you do talk the besterest of anybody and you're definitely a star!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think HBO would be happy to have you.
Ike

8:59 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Good interview answers. I'd like to live in Minnesota but because it's cold there.

Nice pic of Joe's butt!!!

Holly

10:51 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, and tell you I think about you...
Love
Sir Chancelot

7:46 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

You two are too funny!!! Until we met you, we never really thought of Bostons as terriers -- but you two -- and Ruby -- have given us a new perspective!!!

Your post gives new meanng to the term "butt face."

Jake and JH

8:06 AM  
Blogger Xsara and Tani said...

Hahaha - that was so funny!!!! Great picture :D

9:03 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

HA HA HA, you make me laugh dude!!!!

You better becareful Joey doesn't poot in your face,

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That was Joey's butt? I thought it was his face. Bwaaa haaa haaa!
Comet

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home