Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

TANNER TUESDAY its been soo long!

I got ANOTHER present from BOO CASANOVA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo has a GREAT brother named Dopey who I think would get along with me REAL great!


The LABEL was on there but MOM took it off, I promise! I DIDNT DO IT!


Look at that NICE card that says HE LOVES ME!! I have a wife BOO, OK?!


This says LOW fat because its for me and Joe says I have HI FAT! So thanks for these this is perfect I thinnk I can eat the whole bag at once RIGHT?


A PIG IN A BONE I LOVE THESE!!!!


These are for breathing better or something. Joe says its for dogs who eat poop, so thats me, I can't wait to EAT THEM!

THANK YOU BOO AND DOPEY!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I don't know what I have been doing. I want to say to the new Harry dog WHATSUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard that there is some Interviewings going on but Joe does not let me to leave comments for other Dogs so I will say that I DECLINE to be interviewed and I have NO COMMENT on the matter and my lawyer will handle all Inkwiries. Thats on TV, I can see it! I see it and then I can say it back. This is what Joey said on that interview he did yesterday and he said I have a BAD poopy mouth cuz I say back BAD words like when I say to Mom and Dad WTF people where is my dinner! or I say HOLY SHII um HOLY ya know WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? MOM better cancel those channels if she doesnt want me to talk like that?!

OK soon we have a camping party!! I CANT WAIT I love Camp!!! I LOVE IT! I CANT WAIT.

Pee S. if someone can tell me what CAMPING is I'd like uhpreseeate it, ok?

29 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
More presents! Boo is very nice!
Too bad you don't want to be interviewed! Sure you'd give very interesting answers!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, my man. You do have a poopy mouth, but I'm not sure the mom and dad can live without the HBO. We can't all watch high school musical can we? Just keep eating those minty bones.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
I see Mr Boo Cassonova has gone to share his lurve with you. It was a great loot. Too bad you delined to be interviewed! Seriously I don't think you need any more publicity. You are already such a big star!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, in no way i'm thinking u have stinky breath okay? don't listen to joey, you breath is alright.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:10 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner Man!

Boo and Dopey were very kind to send you those birthday presents. Looks like they have a theme going.

You DO have a poopy mouth, but like you said, it's not your fault. I wish you'd change your mind and do an interview. Think about it, ok?

Have fun camping. There's no explaining it ~ you just have to texperience it. But, Ike has gone before so he knows if you want to ask somedog.

Goob love,
Stanley

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

now i know y i dun get HBO at home... enjoy the treats from Boo & Dopey!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tan-Man -
Oh puhlese let me interview you, please. I'm a good interviewer...everypup has said so...I promise to ask nice questions!!! Pretty puhlese....

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Gweat pwezzies! I think you'll get some all the way to youw next birfday!
I have no idea what camping is..I hope it doesn't involve being outside in the dawk,cause i'm scawed of the dawk.
Joey,I'mglad too that I didn't have to go to confess ow anything,cause I don't know Hai Hawwys..what does that mean??is it like a woman gweeting fow Hawwy?
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:52 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hey Tannerrrrr! Lucky Pup, You've got lots of great tasting treats. Tell Joe that I completed my interview.

Licks,
Nugget

8:57 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner: You will love camping at Butcho's place. We're gonna sleep outside, around a fire pit. I'm hopin that some of those Bambi guys try to crash the party and we can chase them. There is lots of Bambi Poo in their woods, I know, I been there, really. So you shouldn't have to worry about what to eat, OK?

See ya
Gussie

9:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Can you tell me what channels those are?? Cos all I get on MY TV is Oprah Winfrey, soap dramas... ewwwww....

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Err...good question Tanner, I never thought of it before this. What is CAMPING?? What are we going to do in this CAMPING stuff?? They said sleep over so are we going to sleep for the whole pawty?? Then I have to bring along my pyjamas then.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da*n, dawg ... you're one lucky little sh*t ...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

How nice that Boo loves you and send you all those great gifts. Are you sure you have a poopy mouth? I thought you only say WATSSUP

~ Girl girl

11:35 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Boo's present arrived even later then mine, I feel better now. Lots of yummy stuff there.

Simba xx

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner!! that bone looks so good!

love..
chiyo

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner - tasty looking treats you got there from Boo!!

About the camping I'm not sure exactly what it is but I'm pretty sure it involves LOTS OF FOOD!!!

River

2:10 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope you will think about it and do the interview. It will sure be so much fun.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:30 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I think you should do that interview, Tanner! It could be higly entertaining!
See you at Butchy's campout! Are you wearing your jammies?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:38 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Camp hmmmm isnt that when 2 doggies like for example Simba and Boo date??


Lucky you with the treats the nasty customs dept. here in Au took the treats Huskee Boy sent me

Enjoy
Scrappy

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner,
I think you need to do an interview! Your adoring fans will be so disappointed if you don't (including this one). We live for Tanner Tuesday!
Aunt Missy

4:34 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wow Tanner...the pressies just keep on coming! Lucky boy.

Nuthin' wrong with a potty mouth...just make sure you say the bad words in D.O.G. so your Mom doesn't hear.

Sherman

4:48 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Baptism of food from boo.
It is a wonderful present.
And, it is a pretty card. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:54 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner!
What great presents! I hope you like your minty treats.
I'm sorry I can't help you out with your camping question... I don't know what it is!!
Love Clover xo

6:01 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

WOW! Finally, one from Mr.Boo! That pork bone sure looks yummy to me, yum!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:37 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You are sooooooooo lucky with all those presents from Boo, there, Tanner! And you have a wife as well, you are such a progressive dog!

Does your wife mind your poopy mouth I wonder?

love and laughin licks, Marvin xxxxx

9:07 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, Talk to Me treats! We've actually HAD those! (We don't get many different treats.) We LOVE those - and Mom loves that "minty fresh" thing. All I know is they're TASTY!
Play bows,
Zim

11:37 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Tanner! I can tell you what camping is! It is where your parents take you to sleep outside in a tent in a sleeping bag. And they feed you special camping foods and you get to sit by the campfire and it is sooooo fun. But very cold. Bring a jacket!

Poppy

12:27 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We don't know what camping is either but Agatha got a safari hat and Arch got a hat too... We'll soon find out!!!!! Archie wants to hang with your brother( a PERFECT combo I must say) Love Agatha +Archie

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home