Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am back, the party is over

I am so glad to be back you guys! Tanner is DONE posting, I don't care if he gets 30 more presents, I am tired of the little menace and I bet you guys are too.

I have to tell you about a COOL shirt Mom got from our friend over at Pappy's blog! Pappy is the coolest and his Dad made a neat shirt and Mom bought one.


I don't think it fits me??? Um, what its for MOM? Seriously, the woman is so selfish.

Look at the design


Mom loves it and that is Pappy on the shirt!

Another thing I would like to bring up is the fact that Boston Terriers have now been used in TWO Armstrong Flooring ads and in each a stain is made.

I think I need to sue Armstrong for some kind of royalties because they OBVIOUSLY heard of me, the Minister of Stains. They are using my stain notability to sell flooring, I believe I am owed something for this.


Look at that ad! Clearly that is me on the left, then my arch enemy a thunderstorm comes in and then WHAM, a STAIN! This is my life story spelled out in an advertisement!


Even Tanner cannot believe his Doofus eyes!


He is trying to cover the evidence so that I calm down, but I am MAD!

I am boycotting Armstrong flooring FOREVER or until I get my check!

31 Stains:

Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
That is a great shirt. Maybe you will grow into it. I think Arrow might be your distant relative. He is good at Stains too.

Deefor

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I am so happy to see you again!
That t-shirt is very nice... not exactly your size... but nice!
I am with you asking for a check! They are using your image just like that! If you need back up.... we will be ready!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

2:12 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We definatley smell a law suit Joe. That ad has you written all over it. We like your mom's cool new t-shirt.

Ozzie & Rocky

2:47 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe..it looks like you should be pulling in the big bucks in no time....imagine all the stuff you can buy...you can get your own JOE STAINS box at your football and baseball games...and we could have a dwb pawty at the game...wow...so fun....

2:58 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You need a lawyer & an agent. I'll be on yur staff. They need to send you royalties for those ads. That isn't right. They need to have gotten permission from you before they did those ads. What nerve! The bucks should be rolling in over this.
-Cosmos-

3:00 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

I think you need a lawyer - pronto.
Ike

4:04 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

DUde, you definately have a case, imagine what you could do with all that money!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:24 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Welcome back Joe,
we missed you and cannot
wait for more Joe updates.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

5:08 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Yes, Sue them! Sue them! Get some Royalties for them. Even a year supply of Armstrong also will do.

Love
Boy & Baby

5:38 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, that company really ripped you off!! I'd get a good lawyer if I were you. I bet they snuck into your blog and stole your idea!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Whew...I have some friends who are lawyers if you want to start a law suit. They'd probably pay off just to keep you out of court. How could a judge resist that face, that logic, that Stain!!?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
Sue...I say sue!!! The stole your whole identity with those ads. They deserve more than just a silly boycott!!!

Good Luck! I will support you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:13 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Looks like it just proves how famous or imfamous you are! Can't believe doofus took some time off from working on his corn shank to read a magazine? LOL!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

not only would i sue them for using your life story, but their cartoon depiction doesn't even do you justice - you're much better looking than that drawring - it look a little doofus-y !!

maybe they'll give you free flooring..

8:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's such a cool shirt, can't you get one in your size?
That flooring ad really copied your idea

~ Girl girl

9:04 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Cool shirt!!
I hope you get something in return for those ads... Think of all the Cuz that you can buy with the money..

10:33 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey,

You're right... I think Armstrong Flooring owes you a royalty check. They are clearly using your image and fame!

Licks,
Nugget

10:35 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope they paid you for your life story. Love the T shirt.

Simba xx

12:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

This is clearly an intellectual property issue. I would expect nothing less from you, Joe. We will boycott Armstrong on your behalf. Besides, if they were a company of any merit at all, would they not be called Pawstrong? Oh ... wait ... I forgot. It's the humans who clean our floors. Poor saps.

xo
SB

p.s. Love the T ... how do I get one?

p.p.s. Did those PB cookies ever arrive, or is some border guard with the munchies stuffing his face? There's been so much bday gifting over there -- we are wondering if they are lost under a pile of sploded stuffy.

4:49 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

New T-shirt is suited.
It looks happy. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again Joe - I was starting to get worried that you'd been lost amongst all Tanner's new toys!!

River

5:43 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Pappy makes great shirts. And you make great stains! You should totally hire a lawyer & get millions of bullies from that company.

Sherman

5:47 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Awmstwong owes you BIG TIME!!!!
isn't that copywight infwingement ow something..you need to get youwself a good lawyew!
That's agweat Tshiwt!!no wondew youw Mom likes it!
I'm thwilled that you came to my pawty in the end..it wouldn't have been the same without you,and all youw fwiends would have missed yousoo!
smoochie kisses
ASta

6:15 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh the shirt is lovely!

Perhaps you can get new floors in exchange for using your picture?

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

6:27 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You need to sue those stupid floor guys for a bazillion Cuzes! When I'm president I'll outlaw that company!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Eek. Hope you don't come after me for royalties on the millions I made from the FIDO award logo at DWB. That's a hella t-shirt you got there!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I bet someone at Armstrong has been reading your blog. How else would they be able to come up with such realistic commericals. You need to get a good pawyer and get some good treats out of them.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

First off, that shirt is pawsome! So funny :)

Secondly, yeah! Armstrong TOTALLY owes you some $. That is just crazy that they would steal your life story and sell it to make money. Not cool at all. I'm gonna boycott them, too, ok?

Puggy kisses
Suki

12:30 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!!

Who do they think they ARE over there at Armstrong?? Get your legal team on this...NOW!

Love the Doofus, but I'm SO GLAD you're back at the blog, bud. I have a hard time making it through the day without my daily fix of Stain's sarcasm. I've been dealing with withdrawl.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:36 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

That is so you! Hilarious!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

The nerve of Armstong..If the lawyers don't work out let us know.We'll come over and back you up...Love A+A

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home