Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A brief post because I am mad beyond words

Would you like to know where my Mom went today...here is a hint...


THOSE ARE STEELERS PLAYERS!


THOSE ARE TERRIBLE TOWELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where I was today???

joey
RIGHT HERE, looking for my terrible MOM and MY ticket to the game.

I didn't get to go. AND THE STEELERS LOST! These two things ARE directly related. I am so mad I cannot read blogs tonight, I am going to bed. I will catch up with all you dogs and hamster later!

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the Steelers lost Joe and that you had to stay home - didn't they even leave the TV on for you - or wasn't it shown live?

River

11:29 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I can't believe your mom didn't bring you to the game...

~ Girl girl

12:46 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

What kind of deal this all of this? Bad news that the Steelers lost. Going to bed can cure anything.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Let this be a lesson to your mom - Joey goes - Steeler win! Amen!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:52 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you have a very good reason to be pissed today. Must be horrible to miss out a game that you love sooo much!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:23 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joe...
that is terrible. I mean, I'm speechless. I say pee everywhere...let it flow my friend and than we'll see who is speechless!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

5:09 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, that is sooooo rude of your mom. My mom went to see Arcade Fire last night. Where was I - oh yeah, alone on the couch.
Ike

5:27 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The game is the enjoyment.
And, it is many people.

from loved ume tyan

6:24 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey
You really must be so mad! I am sure that if you had been there, they had won! Your mom has been doing strange things these last days... you want we have a talk to her??
I hope this week will be better for your!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

6:38 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Sorry about those Steelers Joe. Our dad wasn't too happy about that either. But our COWBOYS won!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, I dont know much about The Steelers, being a Scottish hound, but I am sorry they lost and you had to stay home.

Hope your Ma makes it up to you real good very soon though. Try the sad eye sulk, that usually works.

ps I love the photo of you looking through the curtains there!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

You go Joe...dogs got rights too. This has been a bad week, between the Armstrong floor thing and your mom leaving you behind for the game. But you must not spend too much time in bed, 'cause we will miss you!

gussssie

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I feel your pain. The Mom was always hoping off to Cardinal games without me.

Here's a happy thought: At least you don't have to watch the Rams!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You need to make your own game day arrangements. Your mom simply cannot be relied upon. Call the Steeler's management! They should be sending a limo for you anyway. I can't believe they haven't figured that out yet.

xo
SB

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh don't worry Joe...you probably would've had to bite a stupid Cardinals fan on principle so your mom was smart to leave you at home.

You should go find Ken Whisenhunt's house and take a big dump in his front yard on behalf of Steeler Nation!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Awww sorry you didn't get to go Joey!! I hope your mom can make it up to you...
Love Clover xo

12:37 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I'm coming over and help you destroy the house. That'll teach your mom a lesson.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Its o-k, Joey. My momma leaves me home alone with Mr. Whiskers all the time. Sorry about the steelers. If it makes you feel better my dad is *&@@$# off at the vikings too.

3:58 PM  
Blogger wally said...

If you had been there THEY WOULD HAVE WON! I was SO MAD at the STOOOOOPID Cardinals. And now my ma ape is losing her football pool. No snacks for me!

wally.

ps. Did you see who the Steelers are playing next week! We should have a FOOTBALL PARTY.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm so sowwy you didn't get to go and thefowe they lost..that is indeed howwible! and unfaiw,and evewything!,but you have to go back to my site and look, anyway peez
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh look at you gazing out the window. It's breaking our hearts. How can our humans leave us home so much?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:48 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oops.. I am sorry you didn't get to go to the game, thereby resulting in the Steelers to lose the game... It's time your mom see the correlation between Steelers winning the game IF Joe Stains is there

6:32 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...you should call all the news sports channels and tell them what happened...i betcha if the steelers hear they will have a special box seat for joe....with your picture and all the snacks you want...and they will win...all the time..oh..and by the way..no moms allowed...just your dog with blogs friends

8:08 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

She went and left you, the Mascot at home!!! I am shocked beyond belief...

Scrappy

8:46 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Dude,that stinks...If you need us to come as backup or anything just give a holler and we will be right there..Love A+A

8:59 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Your mom obviously does not have your mojo when it comes to the Steelers. If she were a true fan she would admit that fact, and would have given YOU her ticket to the game. I just don't get hoomans sometimes.

Goob love & feeling your pain,
Stanley

8:04 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I can't believe how heartless your mom is!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home