Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WE MADE IT COWBOYS!!!

We made it to the ASTAs cow party!!!

everyone, this is my best friend!!!
Joey was like so Ready and he had his COWBOY pig who is his besterest friend that I am not supposed to touch because if Cowboy PIg sploded Joey would CRY CRY and then probably BITE ME! He loves that cowboy pig!! He is waiting for our RIDE to Ny in this PHOTO!!

Picture 1253
This is me right after The pArty and all I can say is WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! How did I end up in THIS pumpkin suit?! HOw did I even get home?!?! woaaah, how Many DOGTINIS did I HAVE?!

I thinks I need to sleep for a DAY or so because I have a headache from too much PARTY!

Thanks ASTA and happy birthday!

25 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

What's that old song...."the party's over...it's time to call it...." can't member the rest of it....Oh, Man, Joe...my head's not in too great a shape either....Ya really don't remember how you got in that pumpkin suit??? No way am I gonna tell you, Dog!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Rest up...and it's only Tuesday!

Scruffy

4:59 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
You got home on Air Ruby of course, but my lips are sealed on the whole pumpkin thing!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:40 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Glad you guyz had a good time at the pawty. Hope it doesn't take you too long to recooperate.

Ozzie & Rocky

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi friends!
Glad you had chance to be there at the party! Sure it was great! Yes, we all had too many drinks!!!
I think Tanner will have forever the doubt about the pumpkin suit!!Have a good night
Lorenza

6:52 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA can you 2 party!!Can't write anymore head explodingLoveA+A

7:06 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Gosh, both pawties sounded awesome. What a busy busy weekend you two had!

7:45 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I guess you are like Cinderella's carriage since you turned into a pumpkin after the party (hee hee)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

you look way hammered, dude.
Ike

8:19 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I know it's fall ,but we'we supposed to eat punkins not weaw them silly!
I was glad to meet cowboy pig..I can see why Joe would be angwy if you made him splode !
I'm so glad you came!
Thanks fow the good wishes
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:25 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Will Joe really cry if that cowpig explode?
Have a good rest Tanner. :)

~ Girl girl

9:18 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Oh my dogness Tanner!! I think you did have too many dogtinis!! WHOA, that pumpkin costume is scary!

Holly

9:29 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Why were you wearing a Haloween Outfit :P But you look cute in it.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:35 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You both had a very busy weekend ha?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:57 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

I woner how in the world you have ended up in a pumpkin?

are you sure Cinderella's Fairy didn't magiced you.. or maybe that's your real self???!!

OMD~


Wuffs!
Toffee

12:14 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope cowboy pig made it home as well.

Simba x

1:13 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You must have left the pawty after midnight! We left just before so we missed being turned into pumpkins!
It was a super fun pawty, wasn't it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:41 AM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hey Joe,
Howdy I'm happy that you
and Tanner enjoyed the party. My mum thinks that the both
of you are cute.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

5:59 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hahah... Joe looks so happy with the cowboy pig. I loooove your pumpkin costume Tanner! You are so cute!
Love Clover xo

5:59 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The party is wonderful. :)
There is a harvest moon at the party and the midautumn about Asia, too.

from loved ume tyan

6:00 AM  
Blogger Ume said...

hey Tanner,
perhaps u would figure out the pumpkin suit after a good rest?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner stayed up past 12 & turned into a Pumpkin! Ack!

Penny

7:56 AM  
Blogger fee said...

that pumpkin suit looks familiar... wasn't another girl wearing it at the pawty?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

A pumpkin suit........
I know how you ended up in that suit but what happens at Astas pawty stays at Astas pawty!!
Frasier

11:30 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

mmmmm! I just lurve a Dogtini!

Looks like you had a great time!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You and Joe even pawty differently. I loved hanging with you at the 4B's ranch, do-si-do-ing with you around the campfire, and cowtipping til Air Ruby taxied down the runway.

Rest up, buddy. You NEED it.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home