Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 24, 2007

BUSY Moms and BIRTHDAYs

I AM STILL GETTING PRESENTS! MOm is like busy nd junk but she WILL visit everyones bloggies and WE did not get to the DISCO party of LOLA and the COWBOY party of ASTA, but we love you guys we ares just BUSIEREST ok?

tannerbday_
I GOt this super card from CLOVER! that is US on that card!

Also I got a present all the way from AWEStrayLea!!! Can you believe it! iTs from scrappy and PEBBLES and its one puppet that is a VETERnArian!!


Joe says CAN I SEE?


I said, HI vet I will be mean to you like you are MEAN to me!!


WHASTTSUUUUUUUUP Vet! I will BITE You and then Joey will bite on that Loofah Football Dogg!


Joe EATED his ears off!


he is SO good at eattin!!


Look MR Vet's face totally SPLODED!!


Joe LOVES him some vet stuffies!!

THANKS guys for the besterest presents ever and happy days to ASTA of a birthdy!!!!

30 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Hi Guys!
Thank you fow the good wishes on my birfday!!
Tanner you suwe scowed with gweat gifts..pawsonally I think you desewve them!
Awe youguys coming to my pawt???
I suwe hope so..I have lots of eatables!
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:48 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You guyz oughta take an "after" picture of that vet stuffie with you next time you have to go to your vet. Let him see who's boss and that he better not be putting the hurt on you---"or else"
Later Dudes---
Ozzie & Rocky

1:33 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

I know, guys, my Mom has been the busierest, too, so no worries :)

I love what you did to that mean vet's face! Yes!!

Puggy kisses
Suki

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe,
you look like santa in that last picture...hee, hee, hee!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:58 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, Joey does love the vet stuffies, he looks so damn happy, it's almost scary how happy he looks!

Murph

2:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Nice card and presents!! Sure that vet stuffie was not meant to last long time!! He got what he deserved!! And you two look happy about that!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

2:37 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Very cool attack job on the vet. Way to go!!

xoxoFour Pugz

2:40 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That vet puppet was the neatest! Too bad he didn't last longer! Great pictures, guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:11 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Great gifts, Joe, and I love your pictures!!

Go Steelers!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

4:25 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner! Oh my dogness! I can't BELIEVE what I'm seeing! I'm trying to catch up, and all I'm seeing is PRESSIES and FOODS and FUN!

4:29 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Could you visit and do that to my vet?

wally.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You guys seem to have a great time operating on the vet. That will teach him.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:43 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Wow
That was quick work!
Frasier

6:00 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow Tanner, it's like the never ending birthday!!!

Good job on the vet! Looks something I would do!

Holly

6:43 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

OMDAWG you sure did a number on that vet ROFL Pebbles still has her's only because she has the smallest mouth ever. At least the card we made using your pic is still in one piece.

Glad you had fun with the vet

~Scrappy and Pebbles

7:02 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Yay.. another pressie!! Hmm.. I'd love to do that to MY vet too..

7:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Can you show me how to make my vet splode?
Ike

7:09 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you guys really made the vet explode!!! I'm sure the vet wont want to mess with you now Tanner

~ Girl girl

7:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey..you should've let us know you needed a ride. There was plenty of room in the gusmobile.

Are you goin to Butchy's Barkday? Maybe we can carpool

gussie

7:39 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

holey cow you sure did fix that veternarian toy...did it scream when you ate it...i want my mom to go get me one..i will have to shop in awstraylea....i wonder if your birfday will ever go away

9:41 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
That vet definately deserved to be RIPPED apart. hehe..well done! :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

yer kill the vet, that sounds like a good game.

Simba x

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - splodded vet face - great work guys!!! That's one way of keeping their hands out our butts hey!!

River

3:42 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow! Those are nice pressies you got there!

~Jay

4:46 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The veterinarian was short time.

from loved ume tyan

5:51 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

wow! You certainly beat that Vet guy up! He won't be putting his thermometer anywhere after you dealt with him!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

8:56 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

That vet stuffie is pretty cool. I love that last photo of Joey ~ he looks a little CRAZED! Hope he doesn't O.D. on the vet stuffies.

Watch out for him, okay Tanner?

Goober love,
STanley

9:14 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Oh Tanner, you look a little bit like a psycho-doggy in that last picture. Cool!

Poppy

9:58 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahaha! tanner did a great job with that vet's face!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:55 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Joey-
You look like santa clause with that vet stuffie stuffing!
WOW Tanner you got some awesome pressies.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home