Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

rings and things

Mom said THANKS to all the nice comments everyone made about her new shiny ring. She said she has NO idea when the wedding will be or anything since it took Dad 7 years to get this far she can't see them rushing into any wedding plans! All I know is I better get some cake because everyone keeps talking about how GREAT the cake is!!

So Mom is all like happy and junk so she is buying us lots of cool stuff and our Aunt bought us stuff and we have been getting TONS of treats. I wish my Dad would have thought of this ring business a LONG time ago!


Our Aunt got us these amazingly delicious cookies. They are SO good!


Mom got us these, but we didn't get to try them yet!

This next picture is not for the faint of heart...it is a new Cuz.

This is NOT the Cuz I know and love, not even close. I am not sure how I feel about this yet. :/


Now THIS toy is by Planet Dog and it is an Orbee toy! If you remember, Toby the Little Dude sent us an Orbee bone and Mom was so excited because she had not seen the Orbee stuff around here. WELL since she has not been going to work and has been running off shopping with our Aunt all day she found TWO stores that have the Planet Dog stuff and I know that Gus was looking for them too, SO GUS, go to La Grande Orange in PHX and Bark Avenue Pet Supply in MESA. If you need more info message us!

ANYWAY on top of all this, Mom got us these amazing Willo biscuits, they are HUGE!



I refused to have my photo taken so here are some embarrassing pics of the DOOFUS!


He is such a MESS


Seriously, WHATSSSUP Tanner??


I swear he needs a bib!

45 Stains:

Blogger Deanna said...

Sweet Potato Madness is my FAVORITE treat! Lucky lucky lucky!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those treats look simply amazing, but yeah Tanner seriously needs a bib and some kind of plastic covering on the bed!

Licks
Oscar x

1:25 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

OMdog! look at the drool from doofus' mouth... ew!

joey, why are you and doofus get good stuff when it's your mom and dad's big day??

wet wet licks

Boo

1:31 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Serious, Tanner is a mess. He needs his own bid and his own messy corner. Mom's just freaking out from the crumbs she sees on the couch. LOL!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Boy they really do love you. They gave you the whole world!!

Simba xx

2:03 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I wanna know more about that pretty green fake Cuz! He does squeak , right? Those treats look yummylicious - all of them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm treats!! They look so very very tasty - even with all that Doofus drool!

River

2:40 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I would LOVE to eat with Tanner because I am a big fan of crumbies. My sissy makes a lot of them and I am even better than the Dyson at picking them up.

I definitely think you should be in charge of wedding catering and you should probably start taste testing NOW! They do need the perfect cake.

wally.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, Sweet Potato Madness sounds gooooooooood! Tanner is a bit of a messy eater, isn't he? Do you get to hoover up the crumbs? That must be the only advantage in having such a mucky pup as a brother. J x

3:57 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Those cookies are as big as your head!! I don't know how I'd feel about sweet potato cookies...where's the meat???

Sherman

4:20 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like the name "Sweet Potato Madness!"

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to runaway and move in with you! Your mom buys you the best stuff!

And yep...cheese is part of the special diet...along with rice and meat. None of that crap dry stuff she normally has me eat!

5:36 AM  
Blogger None said...

My dogs love these treats!

Nate www.PopARF.com

5:37 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The bib is necessary for tanner.
Ume tyan is a fan of the cookie crunch. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:50 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

WOW look at all those snackies - yummo!!! Tanner could use some doggie dining etiquette I think. Maybe he should go to doggie charm school or something?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:11 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Those treats look good enough to eat. hahaha That cuz is weird looking. How come it has a face?

6:12 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup, me and Teka are moving in with you guys as soon as I get back to Phoenix! You are getting so much good stuff.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, that Three Dog Bakery biscuits looks sooo delicious! That cuz looks kind of sad to me... I wonder why? Hehehehe! And that bone biscuit is big! Suitable for my size. And look at that doofus! He's got sooo much saliva in his mouth. Yikes!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:26 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Well, at first I was so excitted about seeing those delicious cookies, and then all that drool, I think I may be sick!!!!!!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:56 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

How do I get me one of the rings for my girl??? Looks like lots of fringe benefits come to those in the house of the ring receiver. Just tell me what to do! I am your disciple.

Love the big bone biscuits! Lookin' tasty, even if it IS the doofus who is modeling it.

Goob love,
Stanley

8:27 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

we have the EXACT same cuz.... the lady at the store said it's awesome cause puppers always go for the feet.
ahhhh they took away my favourite part!
I even have a green one just like you :D

8:36 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Cool treats...and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to your Mom & Dad! Woo-hoo! It's a bootiful ring, too :)

Happy puggy kisses
Suki

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* I heard about the Cuz with no feet to chew on, but I've never SEEN one!


... I don't know what to say.


I better get one myself to decide.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oooh, maybe I better join my Grammy in the quest to find a man for my girl - look at all the stuff you guys got!!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Those treats looked so good.You may need to use this time to wheedle stuff out of a very happy mom!!
frasier

10:14 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...YOU GUYS SCORED....i have never had any of those treats..I want some nowwwwwwww.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

That is a treat if I've ever seen one, big dawg! You gotta hook a brother up!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That is some awesome drool doofus!
Ike

6:09 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, happy moms are the bestest especially when they go shopping!! :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Man what a deal for you guys! Just tell em to keep it comin!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those treats look fantastic! Did you know Isabella had one of those world toys and she got the continents off in a day! How long will it take you guys?

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish my HM had a ring thing too looks like it brings alot of good stuff along with it

love..
chiyo

10:14 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's alot of yummy food to celebrate. :)


~ girl girl

12:06 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahahahha.. Tanner needs a BIB??!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, that's some cookie and Tanner is throughly enjoying it. He doesn't even care if he needs a bib.

And congratulations on the engagement, that's pawesome!!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:49 AM  
Blogger fee said...

dear joe & tanner,

congrats on your soon-to-be legit status!!! i'm newly legit too!

loves,
fee

6:38 AM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

hey hey, now that tanner is family, maybe you wanna be nicer to him. Though.. frankly speaking, he is a mess

6:47 AM  
Blogger Dobby said...

Hey you are pretty cool. I am adding you to my blogroll. I like all those treats. But what is a Cuz????

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

You're stocked up on treats. You should probably take Tanner's away, he's making a mess.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The Cuz toy looks exciting. Our local stores havent got it yet.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:47 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I want the giant cookie. Since we got the clicker around here, the treats are almost invisible.

Deefor

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

maybe planet dog is a Canadian company because we've had that stuff here forever and I think Toby is a Canadian too, so maybe. Looks like you guys have lots of toys and treats to keep you busy. Don't get fat! You might need to be ring bearers or best men or something in the wedding.

3:00 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Yikes ..Tanner is very messy....

But those treats are very tastey looking....

Where are you ?? You got to pose with the toys ....

3:58 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joey & Tanner,

I'm glad your mum is shawing her happiness by getting you tweats!

xxx Asta down under

7:14 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey guys meet us in chat 9 am EST 9 pm Singapore time - peemail me if you need that addres

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home