Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Welcome a new Boston Terrier friend

I just wanted everyone to know that I am back to normal and that I feel fine! Tanner has some exciting news he will tell you all about tomorrow, but for today I would like to introduce a new dog blogger! ANOTHER Boston!!




This is my friend Winston

Please go say HI to him and make him feel welcome! I told him to join up on the DWB site!

I am trying to keep up with blogs but Mom is so busy! I am commenting whenever I get a minute!

16 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh a new Boston friend. I'm going to say hi to him now. :)

~ girl girl

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - my Mom read your comment at my blog and she says to tell your Mom - Congratulations! Whoo hoo! She's thrilled for you!

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know Winston! He was attacked by evil Hornet! I'm so excited he has a blog! I'll have to go say hi!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm on my way ...
Ike

8:22 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Thanks for the publicity :D

8:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OK JOEy..I'm wunning over to say Hi

I'm glad you're back to feeling good and your old self again! but I'm sending extwa smoochie kisses just in case
Asta

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is cool. i need to introduce more shizzoo friends to blogging

love..
chiyo

9:43 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey, i hope your dad's feet is not REALLY that smelly...

yeah, i'm behind blogs too. no internet at home sucks!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:52 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey,
I know it's hard to keep up with everyone! We will be sure to visit Winston and say hi!

Licks, Nugget & the boys

11:02 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

What a great photo, I'll go say hi now!

Licks
Oscar x

1:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Winston is cute! We're on our way to say hi!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Is this all part of your world domination plan? I am surrounded by Bostons and WFT's. It is a good thing I'm *extremely* fond of both.

Your buddy Winston has a nice Elvis snarl going on! I'll go say hi now.

Goob love,
Stanley

5:19 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I;m gonna say HI to him now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:30 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hello Boston New Pal, and a wonderful name.....with a grand and beautiful British History. Winston!

A hero!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

So many new friends!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, another hansome Boston Terrier!

We have not blog for a week too cos our little sissy has been dwon with fever. We are slowly catchin up now.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home