Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

TIME OUT!

We interrupt our regularly scheduled fighting to bring you this blog entry because we got a PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came in the mail from our very good friend Toby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toby is a little dude in Canada and he is AWESOME!


The Doofus came out of hiding pretty fast when this box showed up!!!


Inside of the brown box was a fancy box that Mom says she wants to keep and I said that would be ok even though her name is not on the card ANYWHERE at all.


The card looked like this. On the front there is a little dog like that Liberty Princess of Sparkle if she had a wig on! The card said that Toby thinks I am a cool dude and that I am funny and make his Mom laugh. Oh, Tanner too, I guess.

vancouver letter opener
The first thing Mom pulled out was this thing, I was so excited, its a SHANK so I can fight back against the DOOFUS! What Mom? THIS IS A LETTER OPENER? Are you SURE? It says Vancouver on the top which I think is french for SHANK, but we can just pretend its for opening letters to humor Mom!


Look at that BONE! Mom has been looking for the Orbee toys all over and can't find them so she was SO excited about this. Whatever, hand it over!


The Doofus tried it out, look at his DOOFUS face, geeeez!


We got this thing too.


Mom seems to think I havent figured this out but what SHE hasn't figured out is that it just has our crappy dog food in it, so why would I care to get that out of there? The Doof is just clueless as usual.

On to the good stuff, the TREATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't wait to get my teeth around these things! Mom said they look almost good enough for her to try. I said you get the box lady, lets not be greedy!


We got THESE too! GEEZ Toby you are the bestest friend a guy could ever have!!


I got a chance with the orbee bone too, and now...


We resume our scheduled FIGHT! WHERE ARE YOU DOOFUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Oh Wow! Treats look yummy and bone looks like it might last a while! Muzzer has been searching too, so if you get any clues, let us know please.

it is going to be 82 here tomorrow. For the high. Eat your heart out!

6:34 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey - What a great bunch of presents! Hey, I like your eyes in the last photo. You look like an alien (hee hee!) My eyes always turn out yellow in our pics.

T-man

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what great prezzies...and those treats yum!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow!! all that pressies!!! Toby really is a great buddy!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some great presents there guys - I'm pawsitively drooling at the thought of the salmon jerky - mum will have to hang the keyboard out to dry now!!

River

8:46 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey & Tanner, You are the luckiest pups ever!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow! It sounds like Canada is the land of doggie wonder. How come I don't have any of that stuff?

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mighty nice of you to let your mom have the fancy box. i would have insisted on shredding it to pieces. the fancier the box, the more fun it is.

ooooh the first photo is a little tricky. you seem like you're standing steady on the floor but you aren't! you're one boston height off the floor!

love..
chiyo

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Go get 'em Joey!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you guys are LUCKY! I can't believe you got a shank in the mail .. a real one .. we just get shank BONES ... sigh ...

10:41 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
Gweat pwezzies...what a super fwiend, how come we haven't heawd of him till now???
Awe you weally going to shawe all that stuff with the Doof? You know we'll hear about it if you don't.
Have fun with your haul
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:11 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow toby is a good buddy..good ole canadian boy..gotta love em. I hope you enjoyed all your treats...and i am sure your mom and dad enjoyed the peace and quiet during the "cease fire"//have a good day tomorrow guys....

12:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, look at those great stuff!!! The treats look delicious to me, smelly jerky salmon, mmmm...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:23 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Toby sure is a good friend to send you all the goodies. What a cool shank you got there

~ girl girl

12:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

If your going to fight with the letter opener shouldn't you have one each? The treats look yummy.

Simba xx

1:02 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice presents you guys! The Buster cube is fun, especially on hard floors like you have - you can make unholy amounts of noise as it scoots around!

Licks
Oscar x

1:26 AM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Hi Joey, the Orbee bone looks great. Is it tough enough for powerful chewers? The treats look yummylicious too!

Snuggle,
Precious

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Nice gifts! Toby sure knows how to shop! It looks like you guys know how to share unlike SOME doggy that I know!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:38 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Do you guys watch a lot of Oz while your peeps are out? You are all about the shanks. Maybe that's where Doof gets his potty mouth.

The buster cube is my NEMESIS. I had one and it made me SO MAD because it wouldn't just give me my darn snacks and it scooched around when I tried to put it in my mouth so I would HIDE IT so my ma ape would just give me the darn food instead of putting it in the STOOOPID cube.

Sorry. I got carried away there. Those were dark times.

wally.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wild Salmon jerkey! I needs to get me some of that!

Toby is one cool little dude!

Sherman

5:12 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Vancouver has all the best dog stuff.
Ike

5:21 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Present of happiness.
The bone is given to it. :)

Spend a happy weekend.

from loved ume tyan

5:54 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Toby is the coolest little dude ever. He sent you some great stuff.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hi Joey & Tanner!

I'm glad the box made it's way there. As for the shank, um, that's for your Mom to play with.

Make sure your Mom gets this message: Only treats allowed in the Buster Cube!!!

Luv,
Tobes

8:44 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Check out Tanner's butt in that first pic! That is some junk in his trunk!!!

Joey has a Death Flame in his eye in the last one!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Baily said...

awesome presents!
the treats look too yummy

nose licks
baily

10:28 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Ummm, all those treats made me hungry! Yum,

Murph

12:28 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

what great present, yeah.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:44 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh Man!! That stuff looks good ~
I bet you a zillion dollars Vancouver means shank !!!
Frasier

4:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Great haul of presents there, guy. Be sure to give the Doofus a head start. (How fair would it be if you didn't?)

Goober love,
Stanley

7:22 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Great loot from Toby! I thought that cute was meant for me..I see a little doxie there at the side. hehe.... :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I like the look of all those treats, just a shame you have to share Joe!

Or perhaps you don't?????

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home