Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tag we are it

We got tagged to post 7 things about us that you may not know. SO here we go, 7 from me and 7 from the Doofus.

JoeStains

1. One time when I was younger I was staying with my Grandma and Grandpa and they went out to dinner and they used to close me in a bedroom, which was MY room. Well, I got mad in there and ripped up about 3 feet of carpet AND the padding, all the way down to the cement. woops.

2. When I yawn I make this noise that sounds like I am saying WOAH.

3. I sometimes pee on other dogs at the dog park.

4. I HATE weird noises. I get very angry when people sneeze or making funny noises. I BARK and yell at them.

5. I also HATE when people blow air on my butt. It makes me SO mad!

6. I do not like having my belly rubbed.

7. I know so much stuff.

Tanner


1. OMG I love MOM and I go EVERYWHERE she goes, all the time, even in the showers.

2. I eat earplugs, a lot. Then they come out in my POOP all in one piece.

3. I rode in a car from OHIO to Arizona to live with this Mom and DAD. my old Mom said her son was allergiks to me. The old mean MOm took me to a jail where my very best favorite Aunt PAtty said OH no I will take you home and then drive you so far to see your new mom and dad. she is the bestest aunt.

4. I fall out of the bed sometiems when I am sleeping!

5. WHEn it is sleeping time I come to Mom in the bed and I claw mom on the shoulder nice like I am digging so she knows I want to go under those blankets with her. Then I get out of the blankets when it gets too hot and then I claw her again to go under when I get cold. I like to do this about 5-6 times every night!

6. I Have a Girldfriend named LILLIE but right downt the road there is a girl named TEKA who might be a girlfriend too but I dont think I am allowed to have tWO girlfriends? LILLIE do you think that is bad? BOO Cassanova has like 409 girlfriends.

7. My name is TANNER and that does not mean Doofus but people call me that. I say WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSUP DOOFUS. OK now it is Joey's turn again.

Ok, I have one more thing to show you guys, then we are going back to watching baseball.


Look at what that Doofus Face Tanner did. HE GOT ONE OF THOSE BIRDS!!!! THEN he brought it into Mom and Dad's bedroom!! Mom and Dad were so not happy about this, I thought for sure the Doofus was going to have to pack his bags and go, but Mom said Tanner did that because he wants to give them presents. I just can't believe he caught a bird before I did. I need to start training.

36 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

You had better start training if you want to catch birds now that Tanner has. though I bet for him to be able to catch it there was probably something making it not so fast.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Headgirl said...

Hi you two!

Thanks for visiting my blog & signing my 'guest book'
Had to go to Dogs with Blogs to find you, but am glad I did.
Loved the bath photo's

Pats to you
Blue

1:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey. Tanner won this one. Hurry with your training and show him who is the best.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

1:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Joey, I don't like to get blown on either it really gets me mad! And I don't like tummy rubs either in fact my Uncle visited one time and tried to flip me over to give me a tummy rub I would have ripped his face off if Mom hadn't been there to tell me not too...the nerve! I do like getting petted though just not on the tummy by a stranger!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China
P.S. Tanner way to go on the bird! Did you see that I caught a jack rabbit one time?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

It must be a bath kinda weekend - my human dragged me out to Laundromutt this weekend!!

Joe, I have to confess I have a weird yawn too - when I yawn it sounds like a cross between a high pitched whine and "YEOOOGGGH".

Have a good week ahead!

Love to you and Tanner too -

Dory

2:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

WHoa--that is so awesome! My sissy tries to catch birds but she's too spazzy.

I don't like funny noises, either. I'm afraid when anyone blows raspberries. Drives me nuts.

wally.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Tanner - I dig on my mommy too. It is the BEST way to let her know that it is time to go on an under-cover mission.

Clyde the Boston.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Wow! You guys have so much in common with us, the Bostonboyz, Rocky & Ozzie. Rocky and Joe look like brothers. He hates to have air blown on his butt. He goes CRAZY. And Ozzie poops earplugs!!! And Rocky says that sometimes Ozzie acts goofy, and this is like Ozzie's third home already! But even when he is bad, we remind him he's not going anywhere.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ya know, as I'm reading the things we may not know about you - I glance over and see that this is the blog of an angry old Boston Terrier and I'm thinkin' - yea, boy is that right on! You hate lots of things huh Joey?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:00 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Thanks for the facts guys, I feel like I know you so much better now.

My cat sis catches stuff, I still haven't managed.

Licks
Oscar x

4:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Teka catches birds and brings them to me. Muzzer says she is paying me (well deserved) homage and respect.

So let Doofus do it if he wants. Anyway, those things are dirty and taste bad! yucko

4:12 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Hmmmm...I don't know if I like you much right now, Joe Stains. I thought you & Tanner would be sending some of your SUPER Pittsburgh power to the Bucs. But NO. They lost. Stoopid D-backs.

Sherman, Penny & Lola
(sulkin' in da 'burgh)
((what else is new??))

5:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah, I knew that you are smart Joey... I dont like to be blown at too...
How many girlfriends is Tanner allow to have?

~ Girl girl

6:23 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

It is so ineteresting to find out those stuff about you too. So doofus is ninja trained, huh. Killing a bird is sure no easy job.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:40 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

hey boys...
Thanks for sharing..it's always interesting to learn more about you two.
That bird thingy is awesome. Tanner must be really quick on his feet. So what did your hoomans do about that gift of love?

6:51 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahha.. I had a good laugh reading this!! Tanner sure is talented for ctaching that bird.. I read that us doggies bring things for the hoomans as presents to show our love for them.. so I guess your mom's right!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Now I like to chase birdies, but I don't think I'd like to actually catch one. That's too yucky. You're much smarter than that...leave the birdies outside and you Mom will like it better Joe.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Doof poops ear plugs?! That's wacky. I wonder if you could market those. There's got to be some weirdo out there who would think it is like gourmet silence. There is a very expensive coffee that has been pooped out of some animal, so why not Doofus Poo Plugs?

p.s. poor birdie.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you are allowed to have more than 1 girlfriend but please don't tell others i say so okay??

wet wet licks

Boo

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have never tot that Doofus would have it in him to catch a bird.. they are so quick on their wings... hrrmmpp.. how did doofus do it?

So..joe.. where's your present to your mum and dad then?

7:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i dont think dogs are supposed to catch birds..so let doof have that one...i amsure you will find something else you are good at

9:06 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

pee on others?! u gotta b kidding..

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i bet you sound like a hooman when you yawn!

i hope the birdie was dead before tanner got him

love..
chiyo

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like tummy rubs...ohhh...

2:59 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I should not even start training Joe, small birds are disgusting, too many wee bones, and then when I have eaten one, it comes up the same way it went down, in one whole piece. Yuk!

Jeannie says it is like a scene from The Alien film. I don't know about that as I have never seen a film.

But it sure looks more gruesome when it comes up, than when it went down!

love and sickly licks, Marvin xxxxx

3:05 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Love your list! Joe I don't like weird noises either or when people blow on me. Tanner I always follow my mommy and go under and on top of the covers all night too! Except I put my nose on her cheek until she notices me and then I go under the covers.

Joe, I wonder with training will you catch a hawk?

4:58 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMG Tanner!!! You mutilated an innocent bird!!! By the way, my hoomans got us new friends too, they are birds too. Will post about them soon... *Grins* I was also interested in eating the birds. They smell SO yummy! Hehehe... Ahhh! I got tagged too, better get on it tomorrow, if I can make it.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:47 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like yelling at other dogs and people when they are being stupid or making stupid noises too! Some people, dogs, animals are just to stupid to know they are stupid!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Who in the world is blowing air on your butt and why are they doing it?!?!

I learned how to dig my way under the covers from my sister too - it's the best!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get to eat the bird?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Geez, I thought only cats caught birds..whatsup Doofus????
Joe, I tried chewing the fringe at the end of our carpet, and got into trouble, I'd hate to think what would happen if I ate the whole thing?
Tanner, eating earplugs,catching birds..that's no way to get a girlfriend

11:27 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Holy moly!!!! A real dead bird is so cool Doofus!!!!
You guys have really cool secrets.
Ike
BTW - who blows on your butt?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, I feel like I know you both so much better now! I'm quite an angry dog too so I can sympathise with you, Joe. Very impressed with Tanner the bird catcher! J x

1:10 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

woah! how did tanner catch a bird? can he fly???

3:39 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Thanks for sharing all that personal stuff, guys.

Awww...poor birdie. Is Tanner part cat?

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:39 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Dakota hates weird noises, too, but she doesn't bark. She gets all waggy tail and goes and finds a bone and takes it to mom. She thinks sneezing is a funny joke.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home