Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WHaTS uPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATTTSSSSUUUPPP!!!! YO! ThiS is NoT THe JOEY!! HTIS IS THE TANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aM a HaCker NoW I watCHED a MoviE abOuT HACKerss nad I thiNKEd I waNTED to Hack THe BLOG and say WHAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanner

SEE ME????? SEE My CarD from LiLLie HottEst DoG EVER on mY desk? SEE My PinK Shirt? I am a PIMP. WHATSSSUPPPPPPPP!!!

WaiT, whaT was I talkiNG About OMG!??????!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTSSS UPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Joe SAys I Am ONE DOOFUS and I thinK he is a CHICken dOg cuz LOOk At this MOvie! OMG!!!! He is ScarED of the THunder and RAining!!!!


He is ShaKiNG like a SIsSYY DOG. WHO IS A DooFUS NOW? Joe?! WHAAATSS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THis Is SO FUN being HACKER! I LOVE LILLIE!!! HI AunT PaTTY I miSS eaTINg your cords and CHasING the Cats to UndER youR BED!!!!! I MiSS UncLE DICk Who caLLEd me A ShitBIrd, WhatEVER THat is!?!!!!!!!

Oh No, I hear JOEy, Don'T TELl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture 345

33 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

What's Up Tanner!?!?!?!
Ike

7:15 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Tanner, you sounded like some pyscho hacker!!!!
Joey.. quick save your blog!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, you are such a stud!

--- missy

8:10 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Haa.. WAY TO GO TANner... You look real funky in that pink shirt. I hope Joey didn't find out what you did.

~ fufu

8:12 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

TaNn3r,
you've got mad skillz! and very enthusiastic, too. BOL. remember, "HACK THE PLANET"

8:16 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I love that Tanner is watching Ina as he blogs.

Hack the planet, Tanner!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey....Tanner is using your ID to send messages...nyahnyah Tanner, we told.

Also, I take back all offers to trade him for Teka. She hacks better than he does!

Good luck

gussie

8:24 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wasuuuuuuuuuup tanner.

it's your time to humiliate joey, the smart one. but you are the funny one. i'm telling you a secret but you must promise you never tell joey, EVERYBODY LOVES TANNER!

trust me, we all love tanner.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

TaNNer RUlZ! UR2kewl dawg! HaCK that BLog! CYa!
Comet

Tanner, thunder is very scary. You shouldn't make fun of Joey for being afraid.
BLU

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WASSSSUUUUPPPPP!!!

hey tanner, be really careful that joey doesn't catch you. he might find out how to call you Doofus in a hundred different languages.

love..
chiyo

9:13 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hey TANNER!!!! WHAT's UUUUP???

Dakota is scared of the thunder, too!

(I love you, Joe)

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Tanner!!!

oh man, i'm totally scared of thunder too so it's totally valid for joey to be....don't make fun of joey again! :(

p.s. joey - i totally understand the thunder thing.... *pats joey's back*.....i'm with you buddy!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Tanner, I hope Joe didn't catch you!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner!~ You are the man!! The #1 studly pimp man!!

Tobes

11:20 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

GO TEAM DOOFUS!

..but what will Team Joey have to say about this?!

(This is my setup for a DOGSWITHBLOGS reality show)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha ha! Tanner! You make me laugh so much! You still look a bit Doofus like in that pink coat though!

I am still cracking up at your antics!! Soooooooo funny, Hacker Tanner! You may inspire me to write a poem........

love and hacking licks, Marv xxxx

ps give Joe a hug for me please, I dont like to see him shake so

1:19 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hahahahahahahaha, you are soooooooo funny Doofus. When I saw my message from you I had to come by to check out what you were up to. You are hilarious.

Wassssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuup.

Licks
Oscar x

1:56 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

ROFL that post is hilarious and you are living proof real men do wear pink.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

2:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm calling CSI, where is Joey?? Whatssssuuppppp

Simba xx

2:16 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

hummm I'm not sure about this new role of yours Tanner! I think I like you in the background better as the Doofus! Put Joey on the phone immediately! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:31 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no Tanner, you arent a Doofus anymore. YOU CAN HACK! You are an IT genius now!

Love
Boy n Baby

3:52 AM  
Blogger wally said...

tanner,

what IS up?

you're in big trouble man and you'd better not teach the hacking to my seeester!

wally.

ps. there is no shame in the thunder fear.

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calling Joe! My Mum was worried that you had been really hacked and was about to get my Dad (who is a pooter guy something or other) to come and save you but then we found out that the hacker was Tanner! Well, now you know the culprit and it's up to you to dish out the punishment. Just go easy on Tanner - it was his first hacking offense. And besides, he looks groovy in that pink shirt.

Love and Licks,
+3X@5 (and his humans).

P.S. I have never been here before - *sniffs your butts* - Nice to meet you both!

4:22 AM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Joey, you need a better password. I'm changing mine today. That Tanner is smarter than he looks.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Lily said...

Love the pink shirt, Tanner! Joey's gonna yell at you for sure when he finds out what you did!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Whatsupppp Tanner! Good to hear from you finally, but I am sure Joey will be looking for revenge, better watch your back.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Totally cool pink look Tanner but I don't think you should hack any more. There are people who do reverse-hacks and find out who you are.

C-K-C

11:23 AM  
Blogger v said...

ZOMG TANNER! You hacked the Gibson! That is the best movie ever. Come back and post again soon!

4:36 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tanner: What a great caper! One thing I've learned -- don't get CAUGHT! Be very careful!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Is that Ina Garten-da-Vida (baby) in the background?

7:18 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, this is a whole side of you we've never seen before! I didn't know you were a pimp dog (hee hee!)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oooooh Tanner, you look so HOT in pink!! I also luv your new take charge attitude! We can't let our brothers continue to push us around. Mr. Whiskers is a big sissy when it comes to thunder and lightning too. He gets all freaky and hides under the bed. He thinks he's so tough otherwise. I think that Joey should let you blog once in a while, too. You are Grr8t at it! Someone's birthday is coming up soon, too, isn't it? Are you having a pawty?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Dean-O! said...

Oh boy! I wish that I could put on a pink polo & hack into whatever, but just have to sit up on my back two & offer my admiration...maybe you could give us an online hacker how-to course & I will be the first to sign up! I am going to get with the program & go shopping for the pink shirt right now...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Hye Tanner! WHaTTSup. Cool shirt dude, you are smrter than Joe realized if you could hack like that!

Murph the Dog

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home