Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh no you DIDN'T

WELL! I have learned from some good friends about Tanner's little HACK JOB on my website, and I have to tell you I have SEVERELY underestimated the Doofus! This does not mean that I am not EXTREMELY mad at him for what he did, I mean what is with all that WHATTSSUPP stuff. He has such a limited vocabulary. Anyway, while I was very angry, I was more curious as to how he did this than anything, so I think it was time for Detective Stains to get on the case.

My first clue was the post from Tanner who mentioned watching a movie, so I went to the TV room to investigate.

detective stains
Sure enough, there was a movie by the player. Granted only ONE of the controllers for the PS2 works now because the Doofus ATE THE OTHER ONES, he still could have managed to watch the movie...but what was it...?

movie
Yep, a movie all about computers! I can't believe the Doofus! Good thing he didn't watch Basic Instinct...YIKES!

Anyway...

tanno pack
The Doofus has this pack that he keeps important stuff in. Our Aunt Patty gave it to him. He never lets me see what is in it.

tanno
I tried to take it tonight and he was putting up a fight, but eventually I got it. Too bad you didn't learn Kung Fu from the Matrix movie!

i am crazy
What is this piece of paper?!

i am crazy
OHMYDOG!!!!!! Mom always said it is bad practice to write down passwords, but who knew the Doofus was so smart!!! Now, of course I have since changed the password, so nobody else get any ideas!!!

how could you
I confronted the Doofus with the evidence and yelled, WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS IT IS MINE?!?!?!

you know what he said???

WHATTSSUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!

But there has to be more evidence!

The only other place I never go in his stinky house...

what is this?!
I see something in there! (you don't have to be a world class detective to see Tanner's escape attempt on his house)

manual
It is the manual to Mom's camera!!! THat is how he got those pics on the blog! I can't believe this dog! I don't even know where Mom keeps all that stuff!

i dunno
The Doof tried to cover up the evidence, but it is all too clear now what happened.

I must be more diligant with the Doofus, I underestimated him.

I apologize to everyone, I will try my best to be sure this never happens again!!! I must thank all of my friends who came to my defense about the storming. I must tell you that it was not just thunder and rain, there was also HAIL!! Hail is scary!! :(

25 Stains:

Blogger Fu Fu said...

Yeah Detective Stains found out what happened. Good Job Joey. :)
Dont be too hard on Tanner, he's a funny doggie.

~ fufu

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Joe, you are so very smart! Tanner can't get away with anything in your house. Younger siblings are notorious for being trouble makers!!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Excellent detective work Joey! Great to see you've figured the Doofer out. I guess maybe he's jealous that you have your own blog?? Hmmm...but still, he shouldn't have hacked ur blog!

Tobes

7:31 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oops! joey, you are back! i hope you didn't read what i wrote on tanner's post.

i'm glad you are back!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey Joe.
Glad you're back. The Doof is funny and all but I prefer your exceptional vocab.
Send him to this site before he hacks again.
http://secure.hop.com/

BTW - I VOTED FOR YOU FOR A FIDO AWARD!!!!
Ike

7:56 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Great Job, Detective Stains. We cant believe that Tanner was just pretending to be doofus all this while when he is so smart.

Dont underestimate him.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Good to see that you are taking steps to protect the security of your blog. And we like your posts better than Tanners posts.

And we think that is some fine dectective work.

Teka

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I think Tanner was framed. Framed I tell you! The evidence was too convenient. I think you need to do a bit more detective work, Joey.
BLU

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome detective work!!! you're still much much smarter than tanner, he didn't even cover his tracks properly.

tv is dangerous. look at all those kids who try to fly after watching superman. maybe you should stock up a collection of tellytubby dvds for tanner to watch instead of The Matrix and the like.

love..
chiyo

10:04 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Good work, man!

10:16 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
I'm glad you've gotten control of your blog. Tanner is funny, but he needs to take some typing lessons. His vocabulary is also limited. Doesn't he pick up anything from you?

T-man

12:14 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

good times in teh stains household eh...i cant wait until i get a brother or sister so i can play like you two do...right now i think i will go sit and rest and snack...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey & tanner,

thank you for the pressie! i got it today and am loving it. now playing with the monkey. guess what? i managed to make it squeak!

wet wet licks

Boo

2:01 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I hope Tanner is feeling bad for his hacking.

I hate hail too. Mum once had to cary me home on my walk as I was hiding under a bush refusing to move. And I'm a heavy boy!

Licks
Oscar x

2:07 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Hey Joey, whatsssssuupppppp.

Simba xx

2:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness you're on the job Joey! You'll have Tanner under control in no time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:41 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

hey Joe! You look like Columbo in your Detective coat!

Tanner does appear to have hidden talents, but I would say perhaps he has a limited vocabulary! Unlike you of course!

Whatsss upppppppppp!

so funny though!

love and licks Marv xxxx

4:32 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You're very thorough, Joe! And you know... Tanner is pretty clever. Have you ever considered teaming up? Seriously. Consider the synergy.
Tail wags,
Storm

7:10 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Glad you managed to get your blog back from Tanner (althou' all his 'WHATTSSUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!' exclamations made mum laugh so hard she almost dropped her laptop!!
Well done, Sherlock.. good to have you back!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

You are a really good detective Joe. I had no doubt you would reclaim your blog.

8:32 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

I love The Adventures of Detective Stains! I hope more mayhem happens in the house so you can go on more cases!

9:20 AM  
Blogger The Leskiw Gang said...

Joe,
I am so glad your back. Tanner seems way to hyper. Your a more laid back doggie.
Paws & Kisses,
Maggie Rose

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We feel your pain brother. Hail hath no fury like a Boston scorned

Clyde and Levi

7:11 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Hi Joe,
We like your detective trench coat very much! You are a real gumshoe P.I. or something like that! We had either hail or sleet this morning, too, but then it turned into rain, and then snow.

luv,
Akira & Shiro

8:46 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joe -

All we can say is you make us smile and that our friend is world more than gold. Great detective work!!

Love Dory

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home