Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, January 20, 2007

what a DAY!

So today we were just laying around when I looked out the window and saw THIS!

the guys went crazy when the neighbords dog stopped by

I thought it was my friend, Kingsley coming to see me, but then I realized it was the neighbor's dog and she was PEEING in our yard. So I started YELLING!



Please notice I am getting no help from Tanner, he doesn't even to seem to realize something is happening.

intruder alert
Thankfully after all of my yelling she went on home. I don't mind dogs when they are invited guests to my home, but you can't just come pee on my front yard!!

So after that excitement mom made us some lunch. She would like to thank everyone who suggested we add this to our diet:

pure pumpkin

Mom made it real fancy for us:

pumpkin, bulgur wheat and alpo snaps
She added bulgur wheat and some alpo snaps. Mom should open a dog restaurant!

Tanner is not so sure
Tanner was a little unsure...

joey went right for the pumpkin and saved the snaps
Not me, I dug right in to the pumpkin, saving the snaps for last.

tanner pushed his plate all over
Tanner pushes his plate all over the place when he eats

joey is much smarter
He needs to learn from me, if you stand on the plate, it doesn't go all over and you can eat so much faster!

Well, that is enough excitement for today, I am going to bed!

20 Stains:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yum - that sure looks like good eating ! Can you mail me some of that pumpkin stuff ?

Love
Opy

5:21 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

You tell her who's boss!! How dare she pee on your yard? The nerve!!

I think Tanner was confused. He wasn't even looking in the right direction!~

Your pumpkin meal looks so yummy! Your Mommy gets an A+ for presentation.

Tobes

6:05 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe,

that tanner is no help at all. i wonder what he would do if there's a thief? welcoming the thief with wagging tail??

about your food, i can't believe there are pumpkin powder. so, after eating the pumpkin meal does it help on your poo poo?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohohoohoooh..tanner

that sure looks like a wonderful spot... hence i'm not surprised why your neighbour chose there.

Maybe i will make a detour from my outings to pop by in the near future.

I'd love to just drop by and surprise you! kekekekkekeke

Hope you don't mind sharing some of the delicious food with me too!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

See, i know you are a smart guy. You actually thought of a way to prevent your plates from moving.

i noticed that your mom have a way to make food real yummmy. her presentation skill is superb.

Love
Baby

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- I need to figure out how to make my butt stinky so I can get some good grub like that! Yum!

9:31 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey - You have a very frightening bark. I'm sure that intruding dog was scared away by you!

Your mom sure makes tasty looking dishes for you. You're lucky to have such a good cook!

T-man

9:46 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW your mom is a keeper. I love my vegies too.
You did a good job telling that dog off I am impressed.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

11:43 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Yummy! Wow, you are very lucky your Mum is a good cook.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a gourmet cook your mom is! She must spend hours leafing through cookbooks for you guys!
Doofus really didn't have a clue, did he! hahaha

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well Joe, I am just excited looking at your cool posh plates again!

never mind the pumpkin stuff, get a load of your fancy plates (again!)

love and many licks
Marv xxxx

8:40 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Look at it this way Joey. That dog's parents are not very good parents. He/she was running free and could get run over!

What does pumpkin do for you? Is it part of that fiber thing your mom is on?

C-K-C

12:56 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oooh, I love punkin!
Hey, maybe that was Pippin? Nah; she woulda rang the bell and said, "Hey" - not just pee on your grass.
Luv,
Dave

2:23 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

Sue says, I love to make messes with my food like Tanner! Besides, I look good with pumpkin all over my face!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Pumpkin? I've never had that....is it nice??

I love your posh plates too!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

That looks yummy. Joey you're so clever to eat this way. :)


~ fufu

12:57 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Mmm, looks yummy. Mum must love you lots to create these excellent meals.

I think you should make Doofus eat off the pink plate though...

Licks
Oscar x

2:58 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Doofus lives up to his name AGAIN!

Pumpkin is good - next time request it in pie form!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:15 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

omg.... STINKY is TOTALLY like your DOOFUS, he doesnt' help with ANYTHING at all!!! Geezzz....

Yes mumpkins are great!!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:38 AM  
Blogger wally said...

wow--i'd love to eat at YOUR bistro. the doofus would have to eat faster than that our i'd have a double serving.

wally.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home