Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I am HONORED!

So Mom tells me that I have been nominated for the Awesome Dog Blog of the month! I cannot begin to tell you how honored I am and I would like to thank Boo and Brody and all of the other wonderful dogs that nominated me!! I am up against some great dogs like Marvin, Freda, and the Army of Four. I love all of these dogs so I ask you all to vote for whoever is your favorite! I am just happy to be here sharing my stories!!

Speaking of which, I am very UPSET right now because Mom informed me that today I get my rabies vaccination. THE VET ON A SATURDAY!?!? What in the heck is wrong with my Mom. Saturdays are for playing with toys, looking out the window and watching Mom cook yummy stuff. Saturdays are NOT for the vet. Tanner has to get his butt inspected also to be sure that the antibiotics took care of the infection. My sense of smell says that he seems to be just fine. The good thing is after the vet we get to see our grandparents because the vet is right by their house. Grandma better give me about 200 treats.

Speaking of treats, I cannot tell you how our Aunt Patty has redeemed herself in my eyes. She got us so much good Christmas stuff, she got me Tanner's broken butt and all the good food that comes with it, AND she got us this stuff:

biscuits

treats!

She bought all those treats for her dogs when they were out here for Christmas and left them all for us!!!! She even left 2 bags of the kibble that we normally eat! So I guess as long as she doesn't bring anymore Doofus's out here she might be one of my favorite people ever!

So again, thanks for the nomination my good friends. Head on over to the BoneZone and cast your vote for your favorite pup!

Joe
But do remember that being handsome should be part of your consideration for voting ;)

28 Stains:

Blogger Little Buster said...

Nice art work!

Good luck in the blog contest.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy, you guys are really scoring with food lately! I think I'm going to have to come live at your house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joe: What museum is your picture in? Muzzer says that is MOMA, and I say it is the Louvre.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Joe! Good luck in the Awards stuff! I agree with you, it is just fun to be nominated!

Best of luck and here is to future fun blogging! Your posts always make us laugh!!

love and licks from Marvin in wild and stormy Scotland!

xxxxxx

love to your Mama from Jeannie xx

ps love your art gallery picture, you are way tooooo cooooool!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Congrats on your nomination!!! And sorry about your shot...we have our this month too...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Is that hanging in the Metropawlitan Museum of Modern Art in NYC?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Ooh, Joey you are too cute, too! Congrats on being nomintated, what an honor!! My hooman absolutely LOVES your blog and must check it out daily. You guys are so funny. Did you ever think of becoming a stand-up comedidog?

Love ya,
Lillie

7:35 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Congrats Joey & Tanner for being nominated!!! I think we know who we'll be voting for...hehehe.

As for going to the vets on a Saturday...I had to go to the vets today too!!! I got a blood test and got poked twice. Not fun!!

I thought Saturdays were for sleeping in and eating lots of treats??? Right?

Tobes

10:26 PM  
Blogger Baily said...

congratulations on being nominated!
well deserved :)

nose licks
baily

12:50 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We have just voted for you. Cos we think you are very Handsome and Tanner very Doofus..lol

Love
Boy n Baby

2:11 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, you should win the award coz you are so worth it.

why don't you tell mama if you win the awesome award, you should get more treats!

wet wet licks

Boo

4:11 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joe - that museum picture killed us - how cute!!!

Good luck with the vote!

Dory

6:35 AM  
Blogger e said...

GREAT PIC!!!
I love you guys! I need to read your blog almost everyday.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Congrats on your nomination. Snickers wishes she could share those Snaps with you!
Snickers

11:55 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love those Bark Bars! You are one lucky pup.

12:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, what a big fancy pic of you in that museum!! I think that musuem has good taste in art. None of that boring Monet and Rembrandt stuff.. yawn!

T-man

1:24 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Joe.. if you throw a few bones my way I might be more inclined to vote for a certain boston terrier.. hehehe!

Cheerio!
Dudley

8:50 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

yummuy looking treats! send some our way!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey you have to tell me which art gallery that picture is in :) that would be so cool, a larger-than-life picture of you :)

i hope you win!!!

love..
chiyo

9:33 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, what a BIG pic of you in that gallery. Good luck for the Blog award.

~ fufu

10:35 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah, that's a serious stash of treats. You're a lucky guy.

I love the picture of you, you look almost regal.

Licks
Oscar x

2:40 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Wow, those treats, my mouth is watering just looking at them. I'm gonna go look at my lady with my sad and hungry face.

Murph the Dog

9:15 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

A visit to the vet on the weekend? Oh dear, that scares me as the last time I went to the vet on a Sunday was when I ended up having that horrible lump removed from my head right there and then!

Loui xx

3:02 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god...two days without joey and tanner...my mom is going all wiggy and wierd...get bloggin boys...i cant calm her down much longer

6:18 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

OMG I love the pic man !!

2:21 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hey joe--i'll totally vote for you! i've been nominated for best picture and i hope you'll consider voting for me. i'm not a work of art like you, or maybe i'm more of a jackson pollack?

wally.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture.My mom was so inspired she put my picture in the same frame.However we would like to post it on our blog.Can you help us? Our e-mail is shawnysmoonbeam@yahoo.com.We would appreciate your help.My mommy reads me your glog every night
Love Stella & Shawny

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

WOW sorry I just found out about your nomination right now. It's ABOUT TIME you guys win!! Gonna go vote for you now!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home