Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, January 11, 2007

time passes by like lightning

So mom has been lazy and we have been uncooperative with photo taking so we have nothing new to show you or to report. So mom once again went digging in the archives to see what we can show all our dog friends!

Tanner
This is the Doofus when he first figured out he liked bottles. This was a very bad thing to let him play with because one day driving home from the store he bit into a FULL one in the truck and it spilled all over. woops!

Can I get a drink?
You would think the poor dog was always thirsty or something. Mom put a stop to this one right away (or at least as fast as she could after taking 30 pictures)

snugs
Yes, ok, I admit it...sometimes I love the doofus!!! But not like a WHOLE lot.

me dogs
This is an old one! That is my mom wearing some really silly looking glasses but ignore her and look at that beautiful white furball next to her. That is my big brother Lobo who left us a couple of years ago. I miss that guy! He got real old and poop started falling out of his butt at random times and he couldn't see anymore so he had to go to the big dog park in the sky. He sure was no doofus face!!

Tanner
That is Tanner in Pennsylvania meeting some weird looking little dog. Before he came to live here mom and dad flew back to PA to visit my mom's family and they also got to spend a day with Tanner. I am still wondering how after this trial period they still decided to allow him to come here. I guess he must have been on his best behaviour!

This thing is ok
Finally here is a photo of me with my Franken Cuz. Notice my handsome smile!!

PS. Lillie, I keep asking my mom if we can do the trade for Whiskers but she says NO that she wants the Doofus to stay here. But you guys could have a long distance love affair??

25 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey,

i love the last photo. you look really wicked with that smile. slow news at my site too. nothing much happening. sigh! boring boring boring.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:48 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Doofus is your water boy.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:58 PM  
Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

You have a really nice smile Joey. *wink*

7:09 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, Lobo is a really nice looking doggie.
Does your mum agree on letting Tanner date Lillie?

~ fufu

8:04 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Dear Joey,
I am disappointed that your mom won't take the trade...I guess me and Tanner will have to work something out. Maybe if you work at her a little harder and give her that "look" she'll change her mind? I promise she could have visiting rights if she let Tanner come here. My mom said she'd take really good care of him..... (smile).
Love,
Lillie Valentine

8:09 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

If we are looking at Tanner Trades, can your mom consider Teka? Wouldn't even have to change the initials on the pillows.

8:24 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, Doofus was acting like his name biting into that plastic bottle!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love bottles too... but i am a lady so i'll leave the big ones to tanner :)

love..
chiyo

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just think what it would have been like if your Mom had bought some wine in a box!!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Lobo was a gorgeous doggy!~

Tobes

11:51 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I love that pic of you and Tanner together.. you'll have to try harder to convince everyone that you don't love him!

1:21 AM  
Blogger fee said...

o joe, i just love your face!

loves,
fee

1:22 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Lobo was such a handsome boy. Not as much as you though obviously. Especially in the photo with the Franken Cuz!

I like bottles too. Hope that doesn't make me a Doofus.

Licks
Oscar x

2:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great photos. Tanner and Lillie sitting in a tree hehehe

Simba xx

2:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love the pic of you and Tanner together too. What a sweet pair!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:41 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love the picture of you and doofus together. You look like the bestest brothers..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

3:49 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Wonderful smile Joe! But it looks a bit of a wicked smile I think!

Jeannie feels sorry for Doofus......!

She says he always gets the rough end of the stick from you!

oh and Lobo - what a stunningly beautiful dog!

love and licks Marv xxxxx The Stain Student

6:46 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh and forgot to say, we have this problem sometimes, nothing happening much, so we have to post old pics!

love and stains
Marv x

6:46 AM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Dear Joe!

Thanks for stopping by and saying Happy Birthday to me. It was a great B-day.

I like the pictures you posted today too! Doofus sure likes carrying stuff around!

XOXOXO
Maddie

11:04 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

OMGosh that pic of you too together is adorable. (is adorable the right word to use for a macho dog like me I wonder?)

Tail wags
~Scrappy

6:30 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Umm just wanted to say that I can spell. two is not spelt too sometimes my typist has a problem with english lol

Tail wags
~Scrappy

6:33 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Joey and Tanner,

You have been nominated for "Awesome Blog Award" - head over to the Bone Zone to cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

10:13 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey, You have a very nice family, even Doofus :-)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Oooh lots happening here!! Mum has been busy and not been on the computer and is sad at missed all your news! She promises to visit every day next week!!

Loui xx

5:26 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

My offer to trade Comet for Tanner still stands. And since Comet looks like Lobo, you might like him better than Tanner too.

BLU

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home