Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

enjoy

So yesterday all you got to look at was Tanner, so I thought today I would share some older photos of me.

Back to school!
Here I am with my back pack full of things I need to go to grandma's house. This does not include toys, but has all of my necessary soaps, colognes, medicines, etc.

Some greyhound bit off my ear
This photo is when a greyhound bit the top of my ear off!! I was at the dog park and this crabby greyhound just bit it off! I was bleeding ALL over the place and mom and dad were freaking out!!! Even after all of that mom wouldn't share her wine with me :(

joes
Don't EVEN think about messing with me, I am FIERCE!

So cute
My Mom just loves this photo. This is my dad and I back in our old (messy) apartment.

Sunning
Finally, another one of my mom's favorite photos.

I hope you enjoyed this doofus free post!!!

23 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe, I like the backpack. Did you get a subway sammich to eat? Bet it tasted better than Doofus' Diet!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Joe. YOu are really cute, too. But I have a crush on Tanner. I am sure that you will have a girlfriend soon, too. THose pictures are great. Do you still want to trade Tanner for Whiskers? He's bigger than you but is a really nice boy.

Lillie V

7:28 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, you have your own colognes? You look great in all the pics.

~ fufu

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the backpack joey!!! :) you look like you were going to your first day at school :)

love..
chiyo

9:16 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Hey joey...do you have any tattoees...like your daddy..i do like a man with ink....maybe you can talk to your mom about you getting some....it makes me all growwwwwwwwwwwwwly.....

10:14 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, nice photos! I love the backpack picture! You are hilarious.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love all your pic esp the one w the back pack. You look like you are going to school..

1:15 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Those are some great pictures. Now you have Tanner to carry your bags around though, right?

Licks
Oscar x

1:47 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, you look like a statue in all the photos. but still, you are the cutest statue!

i must get one of those backpack!

wet wet licks

Boo

2:47 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Do they really make you carry your own stuff? Better not let Mummy see that photo.

Simba xx

3:15 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Not nice that the greyhound bit off your ear! Moms do freak about stuff like that! I'm glad you're okay.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:44 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Gosh you are a beautiful dog and so photogenic too.

Tail wags
Scrappy

4:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute photos. Nice backpack too.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Joey, dog of action. A dog's dog. Love the notched ear. Hadn't noticed before.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

Hey Joe, I like the picture of you standing by the window having another, "deep thought."

2:00 PM  
Blogger wally said...

joey--sorry that greyhound tried to pierce your ear. not cool. naked apes w/tattoos are cool. but not as cool as their dogs.

wally.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Joey you are the man - Doo, er, I mean Tanner can try but it's you me and mom think of as that "crazy and good looking Boston Terrier"!!

How's the weather out there?? My Dad is going to visit my other grandparents in Phoenix in a couple of weeks WITHOUT ME!!

Can you imagine!!

Love - Dory

3:47 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You look like you'r going to school in that first pic. I used to get my stuff dumped into a paper bag to take with me when I went to Grrramma camp.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:09 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Nice backpack!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Gus – no the backpack was a gift for my dad from my mom’s niece and nephews because he LOVES subway.

Lillie – I don’t know if I want a girlfriend. I like being single! I do want to trade, but I don’t think Mom will let me!

Fufu – I have some baby powder scent cologne, its real nice!

Chiyo – thanks, there is a school across the street from my house, I love yelling at the kids but I never get to go!

MJ – I should get a tattoo of myself on myself since I am so handsome!!

Boy and baby – I wish I could go to school, I bet its fun!

Oscar – We had to get a BIGGER bag now that tanner is here, we have so much stuff!!

Boo – Those are old pics when I used to cooperate with the photo taking!

Simba – not anymore, we have too much stuff now that tanner is here.

Maggie – that greyhound was a bit$%!!!!

Scrappy – THANK you !!!

Jackie –thanks!! I gotta add you to my links!

Buster – thanks, mom said the ear gives me character.

Boston love – I am ALWAYS thinking!

Wally – My dad needs a tattoo of me, not a bunch of Japanese crap.

Dory – I am a bit crazy!! But handsome makes up for crazy! The weather is GREAT! Nice and sunny in the day and chilly at night!

Buster – I want to go to school bad, but I am not allowed!

Boomer – thanks, its pretty sweet!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh my gosh Joey!! I have to make sure Mommy doesn't see the picture of you in with the backpack! I'm positive she'll think its totally adorable and that will give her further ideas....

She's mentioned something about me carrying my own poop bags before...

Tobes

11:50 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

awww they are good pics Joe! specially like the one with your back pack, how cool you look!

6:50 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

great pictures, joey! i can't believe a greyhound bit your ear off! what did he look like afterwards? sure he looked worse!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home