Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

sunday

Mom said that my Aunt Patty who brought Tanner here from Ohio reads my blog now! Previously, I have scorned her for bringing me this terrible Doofus Face, but man recently he has been a huge blessing. Well, at least his butt has! So thanks Aunt Patty!! Check out what we got to eat today...

todays meal, carrots, brocolli with plain yogurt sprinkled with bulgur wheat
Baby carrots, brocolli with plain yogurt sprinkled with the bulgur wheat! It was so good!

tanner digs in
We licked all the yogurt off first, of course. This is why we get fed outside, we tend to make a mess.

yum
We liked everything. The reason you don't see me is that I grabbed as much as I could in my mouth and ran away. I like to be alone when I eat most of the time.

Tanner is such a goof
Look at the Doofus! He sleeps like a person, I am way down under the covers!

angry stain
It is Sunday, I need to go rest.

23 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey joey this is MJs mommy...it is 11 34 here and MJ is still in bed...under the covers. that is what she does on sunday....eventually she will come to life for a walk....i think ..you and doofus have a nice sunday

12:35 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

Ahh..the good life! Enjoy the lazy Sunday Tanner & Joey. Although, I have a feeling everyday is lazy day for you if you're like little Sue. She seems to get in about 18 hours of "beauty" rest a day!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Yum Yum! That salad looks almost exactly like the ones my Mommy eats!! I guess another 4 paws up for Doofus's itchy butt??

Tobes

1:59 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh 5 star cuisine! And Sunday Morning in bed....heaven!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:02 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I don't blame you for resting, Sundays are tough.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Man! You guys got the life! Delicious meals on china and spending the whole day in bed! What could be better!

A very jealous,
Maggie

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Joe...the Doofus isn't THAT bad. He has his good moments (when he's sleeping)...and the accidental anal gland thing has worked out pretty well. Dinner looks pretty good. Confess...You really LOVE the Doofus.

Aunt Patty

6:04 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Dakota likes carrots, too - I prefer turkey myself!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey,

are you sure doofus is not a hooman in disguise?? he could easily be one - he was sent by someone to annoy you!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh apples! i love them but the doctor says it would give me gastric. nasty man.

i like the plates you use. maybe i should eat with a plate too, then i can see all my food at one go :)

love..
chiyo

9:27 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Yummmm I love frozen vegies like cauliflower, green beans etc. They are my treats. lucky you getting a big plate full.

Mom said that she loves those 2 last pics.

Tail wags
Scrappy

10:53 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Your meal looks so yummy!! I love baby carrots too! Isn't it so wonderful to be able to wake up late? (Btw, my mum loves the last pic of you..she went 'Awww.. he's so adorable).. But I reminded her that big biys like us don't like to be called adorable or cute!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Joey.. that salad you've got going on there looks pretty good, especially with the yogurt on top! I'll have to get a certain booman to do such things for me soon..
I also like to grab my food and then dash away. I ain't sharing with nobody!
By the way, your dad looks like a cool dude. Maybe next he should get some tattoos of BOSTON TERRORS!! Excellent idea! Mum sometimes toys with the idea of getting my lovely mug needled into her body somewhere but then she's reminded that any tattoo of me would have to be GIANT.. because I myself am a GIANT.. and then she doesn't think it's such a good idea anymore. PSHH!

Anyway keep on livin the good life, pal!

Cheerio!
Dudley

1:44 AM  
Blogger wally said...

joe--how could you sleep with all the football on the line? i couldn't sleep at all!

wally.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Yoghurt? We have never tasted that before but it sure look yummy. Will get Mama to buy it so that we can try.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:16 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, JOEY! Tanner looks so cute all tucked into bed! Really!
Love
Amber

6:50 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't get that close to Daddys armpits, they are a bit smelly. Your diet is more and more like the stuff Mummy gives the rabbits.

Simba xx

8:58 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

wow, I won't eat broccoli, cauliflower or apple, yuck, no way. I bite it and leave the small pieces all over the house.

Murph the picky dog

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe - did Doofus get 2 more carrots than you did?!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We really like your plates you get to eat off of. We get lame metal bowls.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Mj- good job sleeping in, that is what Sunday is for!!

Boston Love- well it works, she is beautiful!

Toby – his butt is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.

Buster – it really was the best day!!

Boomer – I know, just thinking about not going to work the next day is so hard. Haha

Maggie – the plates are actually plastic, mom doesn’t trust us with real stuff.

Aunt Patty – I do love him sometimes, like when we get all this good food!

Cubby – I would LOVE some turkey but I don’t think that is high in fiber.

Boo – I don’t know what the doofus is, probably an alien!

Chiyo – the plates are pretty nice, I don’t think mom will use them for company anymore though ;)

Scrappy – mom got us some frozen raspberries and blackberries, I can’t wait to try those!

Huskee – thanks, I think I am adorable too, but we just won’t use those words. How about handsome?

Dudley – ya my dad’s tattoos are pretty cool, but so far not one of me!! I will make him read your comment!!

Wally – Sorry, since the steelers aren’t winning anything, mom doesnt yell at the tv so I don’t really pay attention.

Boy and baby – yogurt is really truly honestly the best thing ever. It helps digestion too!

Amber – he is pretty cute sometimes 

Simba – my dad showers before he goes to bed at night, so its all good in the armpit land. But we are NOT rabbits!!

Murphey – I used to be that way, but if I see tanner eat something I have to eat it too.

Anonymous fan – Ya the doofus gets a little more than me because he is the one with the broken butt.

Waylon and willie – thanks, we are gourmet doggies I guess!!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, that's a lot of veggies!! Don't you guys get some (burp!) gas???

That doofus is hilarious sleeping in that bed. Does he always sleep like that?? (hee hee!)

T-man

9:38 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Be glad your parents caught Tanner's infection early, I had one one time that I had do go have emergency surgery on. Not fun let me tell you. Glad you get lots of fun treats and I hope Tanner feels better son.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home