Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, January 19, 2007

guys, I am so back!

Hello my friends! Mom is home safe and sound, but she brought some craptastic weather back from California. I thought that place was all about sunshine, but she said it was FREEZING there! Well, it is freezing here and raining now, what a bummer.

hiding

After we check out our friend's blogs, I will be in my warm bed if anyone needs me!

18 Stains:

Blogger Little Buster said...

Glad your mom made it home safe. It got cold here in Ohio so I got to see a little snow though not much. Joe, you need to go to the spa and get a pedicure. Maybe a deep bone massage and ear rub, too. You deserve it.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

long nails there joey! :) good to hear your mom's back! i was hoping she would bring some california sunshine home to you. oh well, nevermind then next time u can go yourself and get a tan. :)

love..
chiyo

10:24 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I'm with you! Where has the sun gone?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

That is a fabulous picture of you.

Tail wags
~Scrappy

10:36 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Yup, It's been freakishly cold here in LA. There was actual snow fall in Malibu! Crazy concept if you ask me.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey,

good to have you back. i'm glad your mom didn't bring back a cold!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:40 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Yay Joe is back. I could do with a blankie now I have no fur.

Simba xx

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - those are some long nails! I think you Boston's hate nail clipping more than the rest of us. My friend Ellie is like that too!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I've always heard that cold weather is invigorating?!?!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Glad you have you back Joe! You were missed! I HATE nail trimming too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:32 AM  
Blogger Carbi Yarker said...

Hey Joey,
Glad your back. It was 40 degrees here (104 in your scale).
Send some of that cold wether over here to Australia... I don't know if you can, but try putting it in an envelope. If it works we'll send some heat back your way and we can all be happy!
Licks.
Carbi and Aramis xx

5:36 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Welcome back. Where is Tanner? Did you really get rid of him while your mom was out of town? We had FOG for our morning walk here, but it really is a little warmer than yesterday. Come out from under those covers and see.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are glad that your mom is back. Dis she bring you and Tanner anything besides the weather?

Love
Boy n Baby

9:56 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

You are too Cute! My mom wants you!! I told her she can't have you. Geesh every cute dog she sees she thinks she needs.

Lillie V

12:54 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Is it snowing there, Joey!?! I think I heard the weather guy say our snow was coming from Arizona and New Mexico. That's nice of you to send it to us!
Luv,
Dave

2:12 PM  
Blogger Boston Love said...

It's been unusually cold here in Northern CA. I actually called in sick last week to snuggle with my Boston under the covers and not walk the streets of San Francisco freezing to death. Brr....

Glad your mom is back Joey!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

So glad your Mommy is home!! We really missed having you around. Mommy said something about having to read your blog everyday... I think its called an "addiction"?

Tobes

6:06 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

I'm glad your mom is home safe. My girl went to Flagstaff on Friday and when she got home she was kind of cranky. I don't think she liked driving home in the snow and rain and fog. She curled up under a warm blanket when she got home - we helped warm her up.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home