Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 29, 2006

do not disturb the warm terriers

hibernating
Since Christmas we have mostly been hiding under blankets because it has been cold and wet.

leave us alone
We have no shame, we even invaded our uncle's bed, which Tanner usually will only do when our uncle is actually IN it. He is darn nice to share his bed with two stinky terriers. We tend to do this after Mom and Dad abandon us to go to work.

So I don't have a lot of exciting pictures with me in them, but Mom wants to share a few dog things she got for Christmas so I thought I would humor her since she is the one in this relationship that can actually type.

from fred
She got this game, and there are a couple of spots on the board where you have to pick a card, and the card is called "Bad Dog". Guess what breed of dog is depicted on that space, yep, a Boston Terrier. I might sue for slander. I bet the Airedale was modeled after Ms. Sunshade.

mouse pad
Now that is a handsome mousepad.

mug
when she fills it up it will look like she has a boston floating in her drink!

coasters
These were actually for my Dad, but my mom just LOOVES them.

earrings
One Joey earring, one Doofus earring!

PJs
Mom was so happy for these warm pajamas because she claims someone in the bed steals all of her blankets. I am sure she is talking about dad, since I am SUCH a peaceful and considerate sleeper.

miss kitty
Finally, this picture was on Mom's camera when she came home from Christmas eve. Now, I have heard some things about these CATs, but I must tell you...this one might be my new friend. Why? Well, the other night when Mom took Tanner out to play WITHOUT me, this particular cat, named Ms. Kitty was behaving much like she is in this photo when Doofus stuck his nose right in her face. Well, 12 year old Ms. Kitty was having NO part of the Doofus and laid a big ole SMACK right on his face! She is obviously on Team Joey, despite the fact that she is actually a CAT!

Hopefully we will have some more action to post this weekend!

18 Stains:

Blogger Boston Love said...

That's all Sue does whether it's cold or not! Sleep, nap, eat, sleep....cute pictures.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

fabulous pictures. my mom likes the pj's

Tail wags
~Scrappy

11:21 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey, i'm so enjoy of your hooman. they got so many stuff boston terrier! i know my mom would love to get hold of anything shih tzu!

your hooman's friends sure know your hooman very well.

wet wet licks

Boo

12:15 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Joey!
You know that rule.. what's mine is yours? I think that applies here. Technically, all that your boomom got is YOURS too! However, that rule doesn't have to work vice versa.. your toys are still your own.
I love that your Mum got so many things Boston Terror. That just goes to show that all her friends and family knows how much she loves you and Doofus! Lucky you, Joe.. I especially like your new blankets that you and Doofus have. I don't have anything like that.. but my Uncie Tom has kindly donating an obnoxiously bright orange bathrobe for me to snuggle in at night.
..I think you got the better end of the deal.

Cheerio!
Dudley

2:08 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Those pressies your mom got are sooo cool, I love the mug because you said a head will float up??

Oh, and I agree you must sue them for slander, gee... how can any terrier ever be on the bad of a "Bad Dog" card? That's just so wrong!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You guys look so comfy under those blankies! My mom loves your mom's jammies!

Hugs,
Maggie

6:04 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

What great presents for your mom! My mom likes those PJ's too. I'm sure you're a very considerate sleeper. I am too!

T-man

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

hehehe. I like the mug. You can fill it all the way to the top and pretend to drown Tanner. If my girl had a mug like that, I bet she would fill it with lemonaid or Mountain Dew, so that it would remind her of my favorite thing to do.
Comet

10:09 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

great presents!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope its a good one for you!

Chuck

5:59 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great presents Joe! Hope you have a happy new year. Can you hear the fireworks at the lake from your house? Last night Teka was nutso because of the football game fireworks! Ka Booom

gussie

8:40 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow thats many nice gifts you mom got there. We love the earrings.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:55 PM  
Blogger e said...

Happy New Year! You guys are so cute. I love watching all the videos.
Love
Fei & E

8:59 PM  
Blogger e said...

Hey guys
Can you take a look at this video link? It's a boston terrier making really disturbing noises. Can you verify if it's something unique to the breed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3B9CfaRa-0
love
Fei & E

9:05 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hi Joey!~ Long time no chat. Blame Mommy...she's been having something called a sinus infection??

Wow, your Mommy got some great pressies! We love the mug!! Nothing better to start the day than a Joey floating in your coffee!

Tobes

1:22 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

mmmm nice warm beds are so much better without the humans in them.

Simba xxx

3:15 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Boston love – sounds like Sue knows how to live!

Scrappy – mom LOOVES the pjs. They are nice and soft!

Boo – I know my mom is lucky and has a great family!

Dudley – I want to see your robe!! Those blankets we got are the warmest!

Sunshade – Well, to further add to my lawsuit, there is no space at all for an Airedale!!

Maggie – Mom’s PJs are SOO soft!

T-man – I usually only kick the humans 3-6 times a night. And usually only fart 5-60 times ;)

Comet – ooh drowning Tanner, good one!!!

Akira and Shiro – Thanks, she looves them all.

Charlie – Happy new year to you tooo!!!!

Gus – we CAN hear all that crap that goes on at the lake and the stadium. It makes me so MAD!

Boy and Baby – Thanks, mom loves them too!

E – I commented about that scary video on your blog!!

Toby – eww infection of any kind is BAD NEWS!!! Hope she is feeling MUCH better!!

Simba – yay you are Back!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Our mom got the Boston mug too...

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home