Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It is official

I have declared March 6th my birthday, but thanks to the urging and suggestions of so many of my friends, March 6-9th is officially JOEY-PALOOZA! I will begin my birthday celebration March 6th and expect that due to their lack of love and devotion my parents provide me with a present everyday between the 6th and the 9th. I believe I deserve it for their utter lack of concern for my happiness.

Another bit of proof that my mom is just plain MEAN are the following photos she took while we were trying to rest

itchy joey
This one is downright obscene, but mom thinks it is "cute"

joey
I outright refuse to cooperate with her picture taking madness.

tans
Tanner has not yet figured out how to ruin her photos.

tans
He lets her stick the camera right up in his face!

tans
He will learn someday!

19 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

JOEY-PALOOZA!! That sounds like a great idea!~ I think they should make that into an official holiday. What do you think??

Tobes

12:32 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Tanner is a born poser. Looks like you're going to get a lot of presents for all your Birthdays.

Simba xx

12:48 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow! joeypalooza is an awesome idea! do you think we could push for a month-long celebration, or is the 3 day one going to be a hard sell? what the heck, try for the month! BOL

~Akira and Shiro

3:40 PM  
Blogger tandy said...

Buster's birthday is March 27. We could declare the entire month of March a BT Celebration!

5:15 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hooray for joey lappoooooza,,,can we all come...can we insist that there aer no cameras....what goes on at lapppoooza stays at lapooza,.,,wink wink wink....doofus has got to learn that the camera is bad....we must teach him..

6:11 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, 3 whole days in a row? that's fantastic. make sure you don't get drunk for 3 whole days!

yeah, tanner is just so good in posing. i think he silently loves the attention.

wet wet licks

Boo

p/s: joey, the verification code wasn't showing earlier and i can't comment. it happens sometime and pretty often nowadays. you wanna turn it off?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, March 6 is my sister E.Beth's birthday too. (Really, we know because muzzer and dad was both there!) Maybe you could celebrate together? She is a much older woman though. All of 23 human years this time. Whew.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

I think our girl should make up birthdays for us. Maybe we should get an entire week, since we've never celebrated one before.

I think little brothers are camera hogs. I always try to hide from the camera, but Comet stands there saying "look at me! look at me!"

ps. we also had problems with the verification code showing earlier, but I think it was a blogger thing - we couldn't post on a few blogs earlier.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

I wish I had a Dudleypalooza!! Last year Mum forgot my birthday too.. blast that woman.. and it was my FIRST BIRTHDAY! She had to look it up on my papers. What sorts of gifts are you hoping for? You should start making a list now.. you know how boomans are helpless at this sort of thing.

Cheerio!
Dudley

9:00 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think you should sign up in the gift registry at both Petsmart and your neighbor cat's litter box!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:05 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, that's such a great idea. JOEY-PALOOZA.. I hope you have a pawty and invite us then. :)

~ fufu

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow a 4-day palooza!!! great idea joey!!! i want that too.

i understand exactly how you feel about obscene pictures. HM has some pictures of me using the toilet for number 1 and 2. crazy hoomans.

love..
chiyo

9:54 PM  
Blogger e said...

I love that idea. Joey Palooza!!!
Can we have a huge bday bash/ virtual reality/ Dwb style?
Love
Fei & E

11:56 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome decision! Joey-Palooza! It has a nice ring to it and it means lots more pressies for Joey! yahoooooooo!

Hugs.
Maggie

3:44 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Is doofus eyes that small or is he sleepy?

Baby has tried making a doofus face..check it out in our blog.

Love
Boy n Baby

4:49 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Hey Joe and Tanner, love your blog! Your christmas presents are really impressive, didn't get this much myself. And now it's your birthday, too. Wow. You are a lucky guy, man. Will there be a big party over three days?
Habca, the Tibetan Terrier girl from Berlin

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Hmmm....... I wonder if I can destroy my birth certificate and have a SUNSHADE-PALOOZA!!

Joey, I got a great idea about how you can get rid of DOOFUS without getting scolded. Since he's got the modeling thing all packed (you know, the seductive look and all), you should send his photos to GQ, I'm sure they would love to have him go modeling, which means he would be out of the house!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:01 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Toby – you are so totally invited. I should get some bands to play!

Simba – I can’t wait for my birthday now, how can I be geriatric with a Joey Palooza to attend!

Akira and Shiro – I think the three days is pushing it, but we can TRY for anything!!

Marg- hm a whole month…. Sounds GOOD!

MJ – you can definitely come. W e need some bands to play!!

Boo – I think Tanner does love the attention!! I will see if mom can turn that verify thing off!

Gus – ooh I don’t mind me an older woman…send her over!!

Blu and Comet – you guys definitely need a day to celebrate. What about the da your girl got you?

Dudley – you are invited to my joey-palooza!! I cant believe your mom forgot your very first birthday! I am already mentally planning out my gift list!!

Buster – doofus is the cat poop gourmet around here, but I will definitely go to petsmart!!

Fufu- you are all invited!!!

Chiyo – oh no, I don’t think mom has any dump pictures of me, but she has some pee pics.

E – I think we should have the biggest party ever!!

Maggie – heck yes presents for meeeeee!!

Boy and baby – he is just sleepy. And a doofus.

Habca – WELCOME! I will add you to my links so I check out your blog more often!

Sunshade – just eat your birth certificate, so easy!1 hmmm Is there a market for handsome terriers with butt infections???

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home