Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone and every dog!!! I apologize that there will be 300 pics but we got SO MUCH good stuff. I knew I had been a good boy this year!!

blanket
tanner and I both got one of these great woolrich blankets, they are SO warm!

cheddar biscuits
cheddar treats! YUMM!

GIMME those too
Give me the toys lady!!! All these were from the lady who brought Tanner here, she is ok now in my book...

biscuit making kit with cookie cutters and bags to put the treats in
I expect to see mom in the kitchen TOMORROW! The dog on that thing looks like gus and buster!

first aid kit
This thing has lots of good stuff inside it, for when we sometimes get ouchies.

they each got 2
Tanner and I both got 2 of these!

Awesome book
Mom just loves this, whatever, lets see more TOYS AND TREATS!

angry
excuse me, this is neither a toy or a treat?

coats
Oh great, and I match the doofus.

jacket
This one is not so bad, its nice and soft! Doofus got one of these too.

GIMME
Those cards are from my Aunt and her three kids...but they sure smell familiar...

They are a little tough to eat
They are made of RAWHIDE! We get to EAT the cards!

tanner loooves his bone
Tanner got that from our Aunt too.

the tug that killed the burger
I got a hamburger stuffie from her...

bye bye burger
Which died, quickly.

mm stew
Mom got us this stuff, but we don't get to have it for a day or two because we got SO many treats at grandma's house today. NOw we have some terrific gas!

pnut butter bone
Mom and Dad got us each one of these too!

toys!
Tanner got a new corn! and we got lots of other cool little toys!!!

lets go!
Then it was off to gram's!

chief and tanner
That is Chief with Tanner. That is the dog that Tanner lived with in Ohio when the aunt patty was keeping him until she could drive him to Arizona. Chief also rode in the car for three days with the doofus when he came here. What a brave guy!

tanner lambeau and flo
Our cousins Lambeau and sweety Flo were there too!

flo
Flo is a rescue, she was a puppy mill mom and then was dumped. She has lost over 40lbs if you can believe it! She was pretty sad when my uncle found her.

lambeau and flo
Now Lambeau chews on her neck fat. He is pretty funny.

4 of the six dogs
I am, of course, where the food action is. That is Abby that came to our house the other night.

joey with spaghetti face
I got some spaghetti...all over my face. No hiding the evidence there, dangit!

gimme the hat!
Seriously, Santa has come, I got a million presents...SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS DOOFUS AWAY!!!!!!!!

pooped
I think I might sleep until next Christmas!

22 Stains:

Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Hi Joe! Merry Christmas!

Wow, you got some really great stuff from Santa Paws! You are truly blessed.

I hope you have an exceptional new year also!!

WooWooo!

Holly

8:57 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh joey, you enjoy your x'mas so much! i have a quiet one with my hooman didn't step out of the house for 2 whole day! :-)

ok, who's fault was it for the destroyed hamburger??

happy pawlidays for joey, tanner and the hooman.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:12 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

You guys got quite a haul. I didn't get much but I like my new cuz. The kitty's didn't get anything. They must have been bad this year. I agree with Santa.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Holy Moly! You scored big time! I love the rawhide card!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That IS alot of Pressies.. U must have been a very GOOD Boy.
By the way Joey.. we can tell you apart from Tanner when we see both your face but when we see the body only we couldnt figure it out.. is it that you have black feet while tanner has white feet or ....

1:37 AM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Joe!! It looks like you had an amazing X-mas.. a droolworthy one. You got so many toys and clothes. I must say, Bostons are especially handsome in dogwear!! Santa Paws was definitely good to you this year.. and although Tanner is indeed a Doofusface, he must have been good too for ol' SP to give him a visit. (I will take Doofus off your hands, if you send treats&toys along with him!)

Anyway you two give me a holler when my card finally makes its way down to you!!

Have a yappy new year!
Dudley

3:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You guys scored bigtime!!! I love your blankie! Isn't Christmas fun!

Hugs,
Maggie

3:35 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

How did Santa get down your chimney with ALL those goodies? Wow, you are both such lucky doggies and I have to say they look like fab pressies!

Loui xx

3:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

I got one of those hamburgers also. It's still alive though but I'm working on it. Those rawhide cards are such a cool idea, and my mom would like to know where Santa got the doggie first-aid kit. She says that I need one.

8:15 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, you guys really must've been good all year to get all those goodies from Santa :)

I like the picture of all you doggies running around at dinner. Now that looks like my kind of party!!

T-man

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. that's a whole lot of loot!!

I'm so envious!

It's going to be such a great year for you guys!

Merry Christmas!

8:58 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hi joe n' doofus.

you guys got a great haul! i was worried since doofus has been more naughty than nice. santa must have found your photo blog as awesome as i do.

wally.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow! what a great christmas. I am getting my stuff doled out one present a day because of something some human said on the "terrier ring" But they're still coming!

gussie

3:32 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Wow Joey, you guys really hit the JACKPOT!! Look at all the presents you got!!!

Tobes

5:35 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow I think you guys got more than all of the other dogs put together!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:37 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW just how good did you have to be to get all that stuff? I too felt like I could sleep for ever after all the excitement and spoiling of Christmas day.

~Scrappy

10:53 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

OH Joe, I love all your pressies... and you got so many of them!!! All of them are so neat too, especially the santa paws bowl and the blankie, and the card rawhide, and the kookies, and I think I just listed most of them...

What great X-mas you guys had!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:30 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

Wow, Joey!
Looks like you and Tanner had a great Christmas! Sis used her Christmas pressie (digital camera) to take pics of us (as it should be!). We've posted a "few" on our bloggy. We've missed all of our bloggy pals lately! sorry :(

Akira and Shiro

4:18 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh Joey, that's alot of presents you got there. :) Pity about the hamburger stuffie that died. Bet you had a really fun time with all the other doggies.

~ fufu

7:30 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Holly – I am glad Santa brought me so much good stuff, but I would gladly share with anypup who wants to come play with me!

Boo – We ripped the burger in half by playing tug with it, so it was both of our faults!

Little Buster – your new cuz is awesome!

Cubby –the card did make a mess though!

Boy and Baby – tanner does have more white on his front legs than me!

Dudley – I guess the doofus is ok SOMETIMES. I will let you know when the card arrives!

Maggie – I LOVE Christmas, how long until it happens again?

Loui –I think Santa dropped everything out front because lots came in bags with mom and dad.

Daisy – Mom will post a link for that first aid kit, it was bought at a store in AZ called Fetch but you can get them on the internets!

t-man – Dinner was great, I got some bread, noodles and SAUCE!!

Kingsley – I knew if I could just be good for a while this would all work out!

Wally – I hope santa likes me enough that next year I wont even have to be good!!

Gus – I wish I still had presents coming, so you are lucky!

Toby – I know, and I was only sort of good!

Buster – I think we are the most spoiled dogs ever. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Scrappy – I am STILL tired!

Sunshade – I know I sure cant pick a favorite out of all the stuff I got!!

Akiro and Shira – we DID have a great Christmas, can’t wait to see your pics!!

Fufu – just tune in to see the next dead stuffy!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Fantastic Christmas, dudes. And all Pappy got was a stupid rabbit.

4:50 AM  
Blogger The Leskiw Gang said...

Hey Joe, Wow you got lots of pressies too. I got that same hamburger guy from Bretts mom for christmas. Paws & kisses,
Maggie Rose

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home