Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas EVE

My Aunt in Pennsylvania made us treats!!! She is the mom of the three kids in the other video, she is AWESOME!!!!!!

GIVE ME ONE!
what is this plastic bag crap, open it up!!

what are THESE?!
Next to the box is one of the stuffed toys that we haven't killed yet. there are no good places to bite on it!! We did rip the santa hat off of it, though. Anyway OPEN THE BAG!!

PA!
Mom would like to point out that this cookie is shaped like the state of Pennsylvania where she grew up. I would like to point out that I WANT TO EAT THE DARN THING so quit taking stupid pictures!

at least he did it on the wood not the carpet
The doofus made a mess, of course.

I was too late, Joey ate his too fast!
Mom wasn't quick enough to get a pic of me because I ran in the TV room.

treats for joey and tanner
We love your cookies, er YOU too!!!

and if I can't get my mom to make time for me tomorrow I better wish everyone a Merry Christmas now!!!

Merry Christmas

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Stains:

Blogger Carbi Yarker said...

Wow! those biscuits look almost better than the Peanut Butter flavoured Smackos Santa gave us... ALMOST!
Merry Christmas!!! (Cause it is christmas here you know!)
Carbi xx

4:56 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Mmmm..I wouldn't care what state those cookies looked like, I'd chomp them anyway!

Have a Merry Christmas Joey & Tanner (Doofus)!

T-man

5:26 PM  
Blogger wally said...

happy wallyday to joey and tanner/doofus!

i live next door to pennsylvania but i've never tried to eat it! maybe tomorrow.

wally.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, please share the cookie with me... :-) i got ginger bread biscuit all the way from singapore (me in malaysia) for x'mas! yum yum.

merry x'mas!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:41 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey joey, how come you always got yummy bicuits. can we come over to stay with you?

Love
Boy n Baby

6:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

merry Christmas to Joey and Tanner from Gussie and Teka

8:16 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You got a whole box full of cookies??? Lucky you!
Merry Christmas to both of you.

Hugs,
Maggie

3:32 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Happy Holidays!!! May your Christmas be filled of treats and pressies!

~Jay

6:21 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

WOW 37degrees is warm to us in MN. Where we live it got to be 40 degrees. We don't have ANY snow! Merry Christmas to you, Tanner, and your entire hooman family. Hope Santa brought you lots of presents.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe, tell your mom to quick dig deep into that pile of documents and take out your birth cert! i am helping in updating everyone's barkday at the DWB online calendar. check out what it is on my latest post. I have added Tanner. Sure you don't want to be left out!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:08 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Merry xmas to Joey & Tanner. And those cookies look yummy

~ fufu

7:28 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Merry Christmas Joe!

I hope you get lots of chewy toys, treats and hugs!

Luv your ol pal Chucksie Bux

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I think Snickers would love to play with you two. She would give you a run for your money!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home