Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No more mister nice guy!

Well for those of you who were interested in the first aid kit I got, you can pick one up here or just do a google search for Bow Ow First Aid Kit. Here is a pic of all the good stuff inside. My aunt also put in some benadryl since the Doofus loves to eat anything and everything.



We got so much for Christmas that we might need a new toy basket!
the dogs need another basket

So there are like a million days between now and next Christmas, so I think I am going to relax on the being good thing for a while. Which is only to your benefit as a reader. I am much more amusing when I am not trying to impress the fat man.

What really made me decide to go this route was the fact that tonight, Tanner got to go out and I had to stay HOME! WHY?! Well I tend to have a tiny dominance problem with other dogs, not that I am mean, I just like to er um HUMP!! The Aunt Patty brought Chief and Abby and unfortunately Mr Chief is 13 years old and really cannot sustain a good humping session. But the Aunt Patty really wanted to see Tanner since she did live with him for a couple of months. SO they smuggled Tanner out and left me here ALONE.

tanner and gramps
Tanner played with Gramps.

the flamingo with abby and tanner
Then he tried to romance Abby some more. He got that silly flamingo from our Aunt and brought it home with him. I was SO mad that I did not get to go that I sort of did something...

death of a flamingo
I ripped that flamingo into 20 million pieces!!!

joey surely didnt do it
No stuffing was left in the bird!

more stuffing
I did all this while mom was in the bathroom.

i didnt do it?
TAKE THAT DOOFUS!!!!

15 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe! Wild job on the flamingo! You could almost be a WFT, you are so good at killing stuffies


gussie

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Great job ripping apart that flamingo! We've ripped open faces of stuffed animals, but never actually ripped off the head. Congrats! Our stuffed toys lasted about 10 minutes and then the mean girl wouldn't let us eat the stuffing. I thought stuffing was part of Christmas dinner!

Hope you (and even doofus) had a very merry Christmas.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ha! doofus must be really mad at you now! i can imagine him making the doofus face when he sees the destroyed bird! :-)

btw, i think you forgot to give me your barkday. i have added tanner's and bet you want everyone knows your barkday too rite? can't let tanner gets all the cards and pressies!

wet wet licks

Boo

12:19 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Oh, my! ROFL that is too funny. You did a very good job you will have to give me lessons. ;-)

Tail wags
~Scrappy

1:48 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You get to have all the fun. My mom won't let me rip stuff up. Mom is no fun!

Maggie

3:47 AM  
Blogger wally said...

well done, joe! you sure showed doofus and his stoopid flamingo.

wally.

p.s. i loved the picture of you in the PINK squealers hat!

7:07 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOW, Joey! You're a good shredder! Way to GO!
Love,
Amber

8:49 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Way to go Joey. So er what did mom says after she seen what you did?

9:11 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

It looks like you had more fun with that flamingo than Doof did! That'll show them :)

T-man

11:45 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Very impressive Joey!~ You did all that while Mommy was in the bathroom?? You gotta show me how to be as efficient as you! As for impressing the Fat Guy, well, by the time the next X-mas day rolls around, you will have done enough "good" stuff to erase the flamingo incident.

Tobes

12:25 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We are impressed with your ability to behead a bird in a matter of minutes. Good work Joe

6:37 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Wah Joey.. You killed the flamingo. Did Tanner cry? I agree that it's not fair why you dont get to go out.


~ fufu

7:00 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

OMG!!! What a mess....good for you, that'll teach them to buy bright pink toys!

Happy New Year to you all!

Loui xx

5:29 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey & tanner,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wet wet licks

boo

7:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Gus – While they say that Boston’s really are not terriers, I think this is evidence of our past!

Blu and Comet – Ya mom picks up the toy after we rip it open then SHE destuffs it and gives us back the carcass. However, if one chooses to shred while she is in the bathroom, what can she do about it!!

Boo – OMG boo my parents are total jerks. My real birthday is hidden in a file box at my grandparents house, and they have to find it! Mom is sure it is March 6th but Dad (who usually is NOT right) thinks it is the 9th. We will get the old grandparents to dig for it. If not, Mom is declaring it the 6th 

Scrappy – we will add you to our links so we check out your blog!!!

Maggie – You gotta strike while the parents are in the bathroom!!

Wally – the flamingo was pink too… see a connection???

Amber – thanks, I try!!

Boy and baby – well see, she didn’t catch me doing it, so she can’t yell at me. That’s what the books say!!

T-man – I finally got my mom to add you to my links!

Toby – I work quick!! I need to think about some good stuff I can do. Hmmm…

Waylon and Willie – us bostons are VERY talented!

Fu fu – Tanner did look sad enough to cry, but you should see how many of MY stuffies he has broken!

Loui – I know, it was a double shot. Mom had to clean up and doofus lost the toy!

Boo – THANKS! Happy New Year to you too!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home