Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 14, 2006

woo hoo!

I got this great idea from Sunshade the Super Dale!

You gotta read her post to find out why this is going to work!!!

Picture 273
This was tough with no thumbs, let me tell you...

Picture 272
He is allll ready to go!!

Picture 271
What Doofus...oh wait...umm...this is really embarrassing. I guess nobody can get into our backyard to take Tanner. I swear this terrier brain I have is not big enough for me to accomplish everything I need!!

MORE IDEAS PLEASE!!

17 Stains:

Blogger Murphey said...

Good try.....better luck with the next idea! Not that I have any, I'm still too busy resting from my explosive sweater incident.

Murph the Dog

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sherman said...

Too bad. I don't even get that close.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

My mom has an idea for you. She says to just let Tanner run around the house like always and she will come pick him up for you. She plans on keeping him though.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, what happen to the box and bow idea?? I guess your Dad is keeping an extra eye on you?

As for Vancouver, we're in Vancouver, Canada! Not Ohio! Wait, let me see how much cash I got saved up, maybe I can fly over and pick up the Doofer myself...

Great job on the sign... not sure if you mom and dad are gonna be happy with it though...

Toby

2:52 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh that Doofus! What did you tell him you were doing to get him to let you tie him up?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:33 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

murphey - I am just so glad you are feeling better. mom said I am in pretty big trouble for this one.

sherman - I need to get into school or something, I have to get smarter.

daisy - Do you need directions??

toby - I think you may need to hold off on the travel plans, mom and dad are PRETTY mad at me :(

buster - that is the beauty of the doofus, he has NO idea what is going on, ever.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Poor Doofus....My Mom said she has a friend in AZ right now, maybe she can get her to come pick up Tanner on her way back to Ky. Tanner looks like a lot of fun to me.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Muzzer says Tanner can come here. Do not believe her, unless you want TEKA!

gussie

4:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

bismarck - my mom is pretty mad at me right now so I need to tone down the getting rid of doofus posts :(

gus - if my mom wasn't so mad I would just put doofus on the bus, you live in tempe right? I will just put him on one that goes down scottsdale rd which is right by my place. he can figure out the bus, right?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

well, i think you should send a plane ticket to toby and let him pick doofus from your house instead. i wish your wishes in your previous post come true... isn't "doofus gone" your first and priority wish list?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:43 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

btw joey,

i told mom about your friend boston got the chance to play with jake's BOO, my mom went ga-ga and goo-goo! yes, believe me she is obsess with jakey! did your boston friend got the chance to see jakey himself?

wet wet licks

Boo

7:08 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Do did someone picked him up already or did your plan backfire again?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Joe,
We went back to Sunshade's blog and finally "got" how you came up with idea #2!! I'm still waiting... I've got a whole bunch of treats and toys for the Doof... When is he arriving??

Tobes

10:29 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

JOEY.....your promised that I could have doofus...geez...you men are so wishy washy....i think i will go and sulk and eat my pig....poor MJ loses out again...

10:35 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, I got a new car from Sunshade. You want me to give you a ride to Toby's house? You guys are so cute. :)

~ fufu (finally able to add comments)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Sprinkle him with fairy dust and tell him to think happy thoughts. Then he can fly there. All you need is a fairy.

Simba xx

1:57 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Joey,

YOu did it all wrong, you have to try outside Starbucks or Safeway!!! Dont' your parents ever go there?? Next time they do, just bring DOOFU's pink bone with you and he will go wait outside the store I'm sure!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home