Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 15, 2006

the things I do for presents

joes
I am kind of in trouble with Mom and apparently with Santa Paws because of all of this Doofus Giving I have been trying to do. Sorry Toby :( I really want to get some good presents this year so I have to lay off of the Doofus for a while. *sigh*

But, check this out, Akira and Shiro have made me their Holiday Spirit Dog of the Day! How cool is that!!!!!

7 Stains:

Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Joey, maybe you were getting to be too much of a working dog for your mom. I mean, we are terriers! Perhaps you should run him down into a hole and leave him there.

Just a suggestion.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:05 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey oh joey, now you be good. i think we are still able to contact santa paws.

"hello hello, is santa paws there?"

wet wet licks

Boo

6:03 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey my buddy...it's ok. I want you to get good x-mas presents from Santa Paws too... So be good for now...

Toby

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Joey, the fact that you're such a generous and giving soul deserve lots of pressies from the Santa Paws!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:35 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Joey, you lie low for awhile. Get your pressie first. Meanwhile, you can think of some plans first... Dont tell your mom and santa paws that we told you that.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:58 AM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, haa you look so cute in the pic. I hope you get LOTS of presents this year.

~ fufu

5:56 AM  
Blogger e said...

Joey
NO SANTA or MUMMY OR DADDY can refuse giving in to you with you looking like that!!

Love
Fei & e

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home