Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sure is boring being good

So, since I am not allowed to voice my discontent with the Doofus, I guess I will tell you about some other things that were going on around here.

joey hangs with butler and amy
Last night my dad's best friend came over with his lady. Mom put this stupid scarf on me that lights up. Doofus had one too, but he ate it. Anyway, I entertained the guests while doofus was off doing whatever it is he does.

The other night Mom and Dad went out without me, to the ZOO! But they went at night! Apparently there is some thing called Zoo Lights were they put lights all over the Zoo and you walk around while the animals are sleeping.

penguins
So they had dancing penguins and stuff like that.

blue tree
There were nice blue trees.

BUT check out these scary things:

sting rays
Mom said they even let you put your hand inside of there! I can't believe it, those things are killers!?!!! Luckily mom and dad came home alive!

So, that has been the excitement around here. Being good makes for a boring blog and I apologize for that!

11 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, joey, i love that blue lights tree. i think they should put doofus up there for added comic effect!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:03 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

I agree with Boo, that blue tree is beautiful! So many lights!!

As for you my friend, good job at being "good". I know its tough, but we must do whatever it takes to get those "good" x-mas pressies!

Toby

11:43 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Poor guy, a scarf that lights up. Aren't they afraid you'll electrocute yourself when you take a drinkie? Hmmmm, lend it to Doofus and then serve him a drink.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You look handsome in that collar, Joe! And oooh, pretty LIGHTS at the zoo! But those last things? My mom thinks she and dad ate some of those in France once. Mom says it was a memorable but not pleasing experience.
Love,
Amber

2:53 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Oh my! They light up the animals in the zoo! I must get mum to find out if London zoo has those kinda lights too.

Loui xx

5:16 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Don't pee on the electric tree!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh Joey, Do you jnow that here we barbeque those & eat it. It taste good. And those pictures especially the blue lighted tree is pretty.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Kewl pictures! Where's your Humans get the scarves that light up? I want one!
Festive Wags,
Isabella
8 days till Santa

8:24 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
You look like a great entertainer. Your guests are smiling..did you just tell a funny joke? And it looks like you've got a drink in your hand too :)

Those lights are gorgeous.
T-man

PS: I'm going to put a link to your blog on my site, if you don't mind. I think your Doofus stories are funny, especially since I have a pest brother of my own.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boo - we were not allowed to go to this Zoo thing, which makes no sense since it is full of animals :(

toby - It is getting more and more difficult to be good. I am about to break!

buster - Doofus totally CRUSHED the part in his scarf that makes it light up, he crunched it like it was a biscuit. Mom said he was lucky it only cost $2.

Amber - oh no she ATE those, GROSS!!!

loui - we are lucky here because it is not very cold when it is christmas time.

buster - thanks for the advice but I may forget to tell doofus.

boy and baby - do they taste like shoes? they look like they might!

isabella - mom said the scarves are at a place called Target? they are only $2.50!

t man- thanks for adding me! the lady had some drink called cranberry and malibu rum, it sure smelled good!!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Hah, my parents went to those Zoo lights last year, they didn't mention stingrays though, they seem cool! I am going to try some of these linking things soon too, and of course you and tanner will be there!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home