Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 27, 2006

It's Christmas Time, in the city

So the Christmas cards have been rolling in! Mom decided to hang them up so we can enjoy them everytime we go in the TV room.

tried to get joey and tanner to pose with the cards
I really did not want to sit next to Doofus to get my picture taken.


joey is excited about his cards!
So I just made dumb faces to make mom mad, but you can see the cards behind me!

Today we got cards from Simba and Cubby. Saturday we got cards from
Butchy and Snickers and Opy and Charlie

They are all wonderful and speaking of wonderful...


This wonderful video came fromPappy's Blog




I can't thank him enough for including me (and Tanner) in his great video!

6 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times in teh video guys...you are great vocalists...i want my mom to learn to do that....i see you have alot of cards already...we have got only one....i hope i get more soon

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. You have more cards than we do! I'm jealous!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Joe,

You and ur bro look adorable in the video!~ Yes, even your little bro'

Tobes

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe,

i've watched the video. loving it. now, when are you going to produce your own music video like tat?

wet wet licks

Boo

2:05 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

Cool video! Now that you and Tanner are stars, does that mean I can sell your card on ebay and make tons of money to buy toys and biscuits?
Comet

6:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

MJ- You should get our card soon, mom is taking them to the post office tomorrow!

Cubby - Our card is coming soon!!

Toby - Doofus looks ok in the video, actually he looks a lot like me in that one...

boo- my mom doesn't know how to make music videos! she is not that smart!!

Comet- I would totally even autograph the card so you can make more money to buy MORE biscuits!!!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home