Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

sweater weather

How does that rap song go...its getting hot in here...so take off all your clothes. Well apparently mom thought it said, its getting cold in here so humiliate all your dogs...

hoodie dogs
So here we are in our Old Navy hooded sweatshirts.

tanner hears something
My uncle was watching some movie with crying babies on the TV and it made Tanner look like this. Obviously mom is holding a treat, otherwise I would not have been looking at her or the camera.

enjoying a treat
mmmm biscuits...

doofus is still the doofus
Mom put Tanner's hood up and...INSTANT DOOFUS FACE. How does he make these faces?!

joey is all dressed for the outdoors
I am warm, I am out of here to go explore the yard!!

11 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Yikes, matching hoodies?? Your mom is obviously trying to made you into doofus #2!! Run Joe!! Run!! Don't fall for the biscuit trick!!

Tobes

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH man.... you guys do look humiliated... if it makes you feel any better, I got Old Navy t-shirts too, and they are reallly tight on me, and you know how bad "tight" clothes look right??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe!

some time, i can't differentiate which is who... hehehe! yeah, doofus is so DOOFUS! you better don't hang out with doofus too much or u'll turn into one too!

wet wet licks

Boo

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shirts are bad enough - but HOODS?!?! You poor dogs!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mummy thinks you look really look in your hoodies. Says it all really.

Simba xx

5:28 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

my sister e.rabbit is coming to town in two weeks and two days. She makes dog sweaters. I'll see what I can do to rescue you from those horrible hoods!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least red is a good color on you! And Stormy says red is a POWER color. She wears a red collar! Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, I really like your hoodie. Red is a good color for you. I just wanted to say hello.
Paws & Kisses
Maggie Rose

3:00 PM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

Cold in Arizona? Is it a dry cold?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Toby - I could never be a Doofus, unless I sustain a MAJOR head injury and I forget everything!! But thanks for the concern!

Sunshade- ew tight, ya, makes ya look cheap and easy ;)

boo- It is easy to tell us, I am the smart one. Also, Doofus has that dot on his head, which indicates his actual brain size.

buster WFT- Dogs don't need hoods, just like we dont need pockets on our shirts, how am I supposed to get my paw in there, its not possible!

Simba- tell your mom thanks, our mom agrees.

Gus - a hoodless sweater would be so much better (like my rhyme??) I do like being warm, but I don't like looking like a dork!

Zim- I do agree that I look good in red, but a hood?!

Maggie - Thanks, at least its warm!

Little Buster - I guess its a dry cold, all I know is I don't like it. Mom said its supposed to be in the 30s here tomorrow night!! I might need 2 sweatshirts.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Oooooh! I am so not laughing as mum is about to order me some dreaded coat thing....my street cred will be removed and the girlie dogs won't love me!

Loui xx

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home