Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 24, 2006

Card FEEEEVAAAA

So today my mom went shopping for Christmas (crap) stuff and came home with a tree and decorations and do you know what she came home with for me?!?!

joe in fleece
A fleece vest??? This is not a treat that I can eat and I cannot play with it. What a BUMMER. However, I have to admit it is warm and these AZ nights are getting chilly.

Then mom told me it was time to get started on our Christmas cards as we got our first one today from Freda. I was yelling at that darn mail lady so loud today for not bringing me Comet and BLU's card, but then I felt bad because she brought me a great card!

Joey works on cards
So I got right to work on the cards.

joey works on cards
You want DOOFUS to help?? You are kidding me right?

tanner works on cards
Oh dear, this is no good! He made a mess as usual so I told him to go relax and I would finish up.

And further proof that my mom is nuts, we have TWO trees?!

kid tree

fireplace room

ANd she wonders why I need 10 Cuz's. She is wacky!

So the cards are all ready to go, Mom just needs to take them to the post office!

9 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man you look very warm and cozy..sometimes you have to put up with the indignity to be warm....your christmas trees are very pretty...we dont put ours up til december...dad cant wait..he loves his village..wierdo..andyhow looking forward to getting your card....

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, you get your card done in a day? that's fast! if not bcoz of the interruption i got from mom, i think i can finish it in 2 days. LOL

so, is your mama going to put your present under the tree as well?

wet wet licks

Boo

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't get our tree up for forever. I love decorated trees! I just sit and look at it for hours.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:32 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

MJ, I know I look like a dork, but it really was warm. The best part was my mom got the vests for a dollar each!

boo, My mom did some thing on the internet that made the cards appear at the pharmacy down the street in under an hour!!! Its magic I think! SHe was also smart and got envelopes you dont have to lick.

buster, I LOVE the tree! We usually only had that little tree but then mom got that big one since we have a house now. Doofus was trying to scratch himself on it like a dumb cat and mom had to yell at him.

10:39 AM  
Blogger wally said...

what up joe! i like to make nests from fleecies but i've never worn one. you do look pretty snazzy, though!

thanks for reminding me that i need to get to work on my cards! whew...

wally.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah says: It is very funny

Lisbeth says: I think it is funny that they make the cards.

Seth says: what? what are you talking about? I am clueless. say about what?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe my man! Mommy is once again ooh-ing an ahh-ing over how cute you are. She also says you're one smart pup for making those x-mas cards. Great. I hope she doesn't expect me to do the same.

Toby

7:02 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow, your house is all ready for Christmas. Our tree is up too, but there is a need to clean up the house first. Then we are ready!

~Jay

5:48 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Joe I'm not sure if blue is your colour or not!

2 trees eh? All the better for cocking your leg up I'd say!

Loiu xx

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home