Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, November 26, 2006

steelers aint goin to the superbowl

stillers
So my uncle (fred, not Jim that has flo and lambeau) got Tanner and I these awesome bandanas. I don't know what Steelers are but mom sure yells at the TV when they are on. I think I look pretty great in mine.

I didn't even make him do this, I swear
Doofus made himself comfortable under mom's tree.

Joey is always on the lookout.
So I told you about the Shed Creature and the mail lady, but my number one arch nemesis has to be THE BUG. My next door neighbors, who are right outside this window, have a GIANT BUG. This bug is loud and super annoying. They keep it in this big cage on the side of their house and usually once a day it starts making this loud horrible noise. I have to go outside and yell at it every time that bug wakes up. Then the neighbor's dog yells back at me to quit talking crap about their pet bug. I don't know why mom doesn't buy some bug killer and just zap it. Maybe this special species of Volkswagen Bug cannot be killed by simple bug spray?

Watch this video of me yelling at them to keep that bug quiet! (Please note that Doofus has NO idea what is going on and also you can hear that other dog yelling at me!!)

PS. Thanks to Miss Sunshade the SuperDALE for telling my Mom about video egg.

7 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omDOG joe,

no wonder you call him DOOFUS! he is really ignorant on things happening around him. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bandanas!!!!!!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cOOL Bandanas, so hv u fragrance your tree yet.. uh?

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pappy, the Bob Geldof of a new generation, lined up a cameo for Joey and Tanner in his latest music vid. Sorry about giving them the falsetto part.

9:26 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hey joe stains!

i do think you look fetching in the bandanas. i am a fan of something called a seasquawk but we can still be friends!

wally.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boo - he really IS a doofus!! Someday mom and dad will realize this and return him to Ohio.

Peony- mom will kill us if we add our scent to the tree!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We love your bandanas...

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home