Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm baaaa-aack

Joey and Tanner wait for the guests
Well, mom and dad are back, and we had a great thanksgiving. Here we are at my grandma and grandpa's waiting for everyone to arrive for dinner.

Flo, Tanner and Lambeau
Hey, who invited THESE guys?! You all remember Lambeau, the puppy terror, but you probably don't know Flo. Flo is my cousin, Lambeau's sister. My uncle found her laying on a busy road in the middle of the day, completely exhaused because she weighed like 3 million pounds. My uncle tried to find her mommy and daddy but nobody turned up. So my uncle kept her and got her exercising and she has lost almost 70lbs. The Vet thinks someone made her have a whole lot of puppies then just got rid of her. Anyway, she hates me, but that is just because she doesn't think that humping your cousin is polite. Whatever.

Guarding the rawhide
Gram and Gramps got us nice big rawhide bones. Mom conveniently FORGOT them there because Doofus likes to choke on them.

I dont think the TV is big enough
Gramma and Grandpa have a SWEET tv

MY rawhide
Gramma just washed the rugs so I figured I better get some rawhide junk on them.

Gram sneaking Joey food
This lady here, is my gramma's mom, so that makes her like my umm uhh, well she is old. She was giving me ALL kinds of stuff under the table. I love her.

Jim caught himself a begging Joe
Ah crap, my uncle Jim caught me begging.

Dog Battle
Meanwhile, Doofus and Lambeau went at it! They don't have their priorities straight, they should have been begging!

Tanner cleans up the table
Hey, wait a minute, how did the Doofus get up there?!?!?!

the cabin from the front, kinda haha
This is where mom and dad went without us. JERKS!

Well, I am glad to be back and now I am going to go read all of my friends blogs!

Happy Thanksgiving, I am thankful to be home in my own bed.

6 Stains:

Blogger Little Buster said...

Joe,
Looks like you had a great time. Why do you always look to the dark side? Didn't you get any turkey? It looks like there were all kinds of dogs to hump. Gee whiz, I envy you. Glad you're back, miss your posts.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joe,

read from comet & BLU blog that their x'mas card to u were RETURNED! u better go check on them!

in the mean while... wow! you had a wonderful thanksgiving! and guess who got the table scrap? doofus! sigh!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:51 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe! Looks like a fun Thxgiving at your place too. Hope your mom and dad had a good time, bet they missed you!

Gussie

ps...Teka gets on the table just like Doofus...muzzer hates it.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Wow, thanksgiving looked a real fun time...I can only hope that my Christmas will be as much fun with my new mum and dad!!

Welcome back!

Loui xx

4:22 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Wow Joe, looks like you had a blast at gramps!~ And we're so glad your back and blogging... We missed you guys SO much!!!! Oh, and Doofus too of course~

Tobes

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe

If you ever need an agent for your next movie...call me!

Great Stuff!

http://dayten.blogspot.com/

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home