Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

*sob*

Well my dear friends, tomorrow my mom and dad take me to my grandparent's house so they can go to the mountains for a few days. Of course they did NOT invite me, what a bunch of JERKS. They said it is because there is no yard and there are scary animals up there, but they must not know how tough I am :(

So I will be saying so long until Thursday! Happy Turkey Day and I hope you all have a great week.

joey is mad we are leaving

To be sure they knew how upset I was I kicked the pillows on the floor and POUTED. Doofus did try to cheer me up, but it was useless.

9 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

What?? You weren't invited?? How dare they not invite you?? Maybe they can send doofus off to ur grandparents and you can head off to the mountains? I'd mention that idea just in case.

We're gonna miss you!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Our girl never takes us anywhere either. Maybe your grandparents will spoil you and not how many treats you are supposed to have. Have fun.
Comet and BLU

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh joe,

letting you know, climbing mountain might not turn out to be that fun so don't be too sad! cheer up!

i bet your grandparent will give you tons of treats!

wet wet licks

Boo

2:27 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Grandparents are good for extra treats and scrambled eggs.
If you would have gone in the mountains you would have missed your bed. And your toys, and standing guard.
Happy Thanksgiving

7:23 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

Aw Joe! Make out you are really upset and make them feel really sad to leave you....then go to the grandparents and get spoilt rotten! I love going to my nans as she always has bones or treats for me.
Will miss you!

Loui xx

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye! Have fun, get lotsa grampa treats! Around here it's called going to Grrramma Camp.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH....that sucks!! The last time I went camping with mum and her friends, I treed a bear. We turned a corner on a trail and there it was eating, mum called me right away but it was too late, I was already ready to fight the bear. I really scared mum cause she thought the bear would charge at me or a mama bear would come out (the bear wasn't that big), thank doG it was a sissy bear and he climbed onto the tree and woudln't come down. So I just stood under the tree and stared at him.............. *mum rolls her eyes*

Mum said I needed more obedience trainig after that incident!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Bad bad humans! How could they leave you out?!?!?

Cheer up, buddy!

~Jay

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby. I hope they get back quickly (and their turkey is cold and dry)!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home