Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

its chilly here in Arizona

It is chilly here in Arizona today. Mom came to see if I wanted to go outside to go potty

I will just stay in bed
Um, no thanks, I will just stay in bed.

no thank you
No, really, I am just fine right here.

I don't WANT to get up
Even the Doofus was all snuggly under the covers. Eventually, because we really want to see Santa Paws bring us presents, we climbed out of our warm beds.

joey watches over tom and tanner as they rest before work
While Mom gets ready for work Dad naps on the couch. I am watching over him to be sure he is ok.

snug
The doofus, is sleeping on the job, as usual.

Only 6 more days until I see some presents!!!!

14 Stains:

Blogger Myeo said...

Joey, We not sure but it seems that Doofus is always sleeping. I think you sack him err.. after Christmas.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:23 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

muzzer read on the terrier line that someone spreads doggie Christmas out, so the wft doesn't get quite so frantic. So we are trying it. Me and Teka think it is really fine.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hmmm, I agree. The Doof is either sleeping or doing something naughty. Good thing your Mommy has you to make sure everything is ok.

How cold is cold in Arizona?

Tobes

9:28 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

It was chilly here last week but this week it is so warm we have out air conditioning on. I don't like the air conditioning on because that means the door to the patio is kept closed and we can't run in and out.
Festive Wags,
Isabella
5 more days till Santa!

10:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We LOVE those pictures! Especially the first ones! You're SO CUTE, Joey!
Love,
Amber

1:10 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Hope you guys stay warm!

Thanks for the Christmas card!
- Charlie

2:07 PM  
Blogger wally said...

joey,

so, did you see santa paws (i'm a little suspicious you were protecting, unless you mean protecting possible presents. which is cool)? if you're lucky, doofus will be sleeping when santa paws shows up and you can bogart the presents.

wally.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boy and baby - Doofus is either sleeping, eating, or messing me up.

gus - hm, I need more details!

toby - cold where I am is 37 degrees! BRR! But about 2 hours from here where mom and dad left to go to the mountains it is SNOWING!

isabella - airconditioning! wow! I also hate when I cannot go in and out whenever I choose.

Amber - why THANK YOU! We were not even trying to be cute, just sleepy and warm!

charlie - you are welcome!!

wally - I gotta keep an eye on doofus to be sure he is not making up stories about me being mean to him! He snuggles up with dad and who KNOWS what he might be saying!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey ya know Adam Sandler has a song The Red Sweatshirt. I thought of you when I heard it, you should make it your theme song!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:59 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey Joey thanks for the steaks! Come over and have some with me!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey,

i love the 3rd close up pic of you. your mama sure did a good job on that photo. and while for doofus... well, beside sleeping and being naughty, what else he knows?

wet wet licks

Boo

7:02 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Joey, your bed looks real comfy.. Can I join you?

~ fufu

7:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

buster - I need to tell my mom to find the lyrics to that red sweatshirt song and maybe I will customize it to be about ME!

boo - check out my new blog, he knows about being BAD.

fufu - you are welcome to come snuggle with me anytime!!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

lol I love those sleepy "I'm so warm don't make me move" looks

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home