Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 17, 2006

hm this is not SO bad!

So while I am trying to be so good, Doofus is still the Doofus.

tanner being bad
He stole Dad's water bottle and ran under the Christmas tree. He smashed some gift bags and Mom was not happy.

Even though the Doofus was bad, something awesome happened yesterday afternoon. Mom went someplace called a bakery and came home with this thing

pull apart bread Willo Bakery, Phoenix
She got this shiny bread, which smelled really good. But of course she said we don't get any. But then, this is the amazing part, look at THESE things

giant home baked treats from willo bakery
These are the biggest biscuits we have ever had. This being good stuff sort of seems to be paying off!!!

hm?
At first I didn't even know how to begin!

tanner digs right in
Doofus dug right in.

not sure how to start
Here I go!!

crunch
Crunch!!

tanner devours
Doofus made a HUGE mess. I think Mom gave us these because it was vacuuming day.

Here is a movie Mom made of us enjoying our cookies. You can see the complete MESS Doofus made with his. Also, if you turn up the volume you can hear Doofus's pig noises he makes ALL of the time. If you do have the volume up, don't be alarmed by the music at the end, my dad likes that scary heavy metal stuff.

16 Stains:

Blogger v said...

I love the shot of Doofus digging in! Awesome cookies.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow big dog cookies! See, if we were big dogs we would get those ALL THE TIME!

Snork snork

Bussie Kissies
Buster

11:13 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I want one of those biscuits!

Loui xx

12:51 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Those are some big cookies! I'm gonna tell mom to check these out. Maybe she'll get me one too.

Hugs,
Maggie

4:17 PM  
Blogger Herbie said...

ooohh... looks yummy! They sell dog cookies at human bakery?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omDOG! at first when i look at the photo of the cookies, i thought you play a trick on the camera and so we see BIG cookies then i saw you with the cookie... IT IS HUGE!

doofus... sigh! doofus, does he make that pig noise all the time when he eats?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:59 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, Joey that biscuit is really BIG. Are those our biscuits or you eating the hooman's? *Drooling*

Love
Boy n Baby

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Joey, you are definitely the thinker there, and just like me, you eat and clean up the crumbs while eating.

That DOOFUS... boy, the name really suits him.....but he's oh so funny...hehehehehe. That pig noise...

ps. Can you tell me your b-days (YES, Tanner's TOO Joey!)?? Maybe leave me a comment if you can or in my cbox?? Thanks!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

That looks real yummy!! Do you think the next time you can get your mum to buy more so that we can share???

12:19 AM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

WOH! those are HUGE cookies...

~ fufu

12:30 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We would love to have giant dog cookies...maybe we will get them in our stockings

8:12 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow, big biscuits, indeed! i see you two have to go to your separate corners to eat your treats. We do when Sis forces us, but otherwise, I inhale mine close to Akira, and then dive under him to try and eat his too! haha. I'm just saving him the calories, and he often gets an upset stomach, so really, I'm doing him a favor!
~Shiro

8:26 AM  
Blogger wally said...

wow! those biscuits are almost as big as YOU! i might like to borrow doofus. he has eating habits like my sister who leaves crumbs everywhere. it's good for me though because i'm like a furry roomba, i wander around after her eating crumbs (real and imaginary). i love messy eaters!

wally.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

lol love those piggie noises

8:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

v - he is a total doofus :)

buster - I can't imagine being big enough to get one of these all the time!

loui - I bet they aren't that hard to make, I need to train my mom to make them and then we could send you one. :)

Maggie - I hope my mom goes to that store every weekend!

herbie - they DO, can you believe it! They are only $1.50 and they make them fresh right in the bakery, it even has the bakery's name IN the cookie so I know they are not cheating.

boo - doofus makes that pig noise all the time even when he is NOT eating. he is a snorty pig.

boy and baby - I wish we could share with you, because they were so yummy!

Sunshade - mom had to vacuum right after because of the doofus and the mess he made.

Huskee - I think mom should buy one for everyone on DWB but she said no. BAH HUMBUG!

fufu - I dare say those cookies are bigger than YOU

waylon and willie - you guys were certainly good this year, I hope you do get cookies!

A&S - doofus TOTALLY stole a part of my biscuit becuse he finished his first. what a jerk!

wally - could you imagine a biscuit as big as me, that might be heaven. mom vacuumed the floor before I could do some follow up on Tanner's mess.

9:13 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Those are awesome cookies! If I had one of those, I'd be trying to hide it. I love your matching outfits.
T-man

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home