Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

cleaning up for company

So the LOVELY lady who brought Tanner to Arizona will be back here tomorrow to visit for Christmas. This lady is my Dad's Aunt and her name is Patty. Dad said she is bringing two dogs with her from Ohio but they are NOT staying!!! You can be sure I will be keeping a VERY close eye on this lady while she is here. Also, so many amazing thoughts about getting rid of Tanner come to mind when I think about her coming, but according to Mom this Santa Paws dude has like ESP or GPS or something becaues he knows when I am bad even if I don't talk about it on here. CRAP. So anyway, we had to CLEAN tonight in preparation for all of the holiday visiting and for Santa.

While I have been the best boy I could possibly be, Tanner still leaves something to be desired in the being good department. Tonight he helped my mom clean.

Tanner helps make the bed
He laid on the nice clean bed. (simba, notice he is loving those puppy keys like you have!!)

tanner pounces on the vacuum

He tries to KILL the vacuum...

he HATES it

mmmm loofah
he ate mom's back scrubby thing...

MINE
And then he wouldn't give it BACK!

Where am I during all of this you might ask?

just add water?
Well, I am reading about this amazing product I found in mom's cleaning stuff. It is the MAGIC ERASER!!!

This is genius
It says to just add water and it can ERASE ANYTHING...

it says I can ERASE YOU
EVEN BAD DOGS THAT EAT MOM'S BACK SCRUBBER!!!!

So Tanner starts to yell at me that he is NOT bad and that I am SO MEAN and he just yells and yells and I am trying to be good and trying SO hard...BUT THEN I SNAP! Oh geez, just watch the video. (wally, pay attention toward the end and you can see my extra tooth!!)

17 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Oh my gosh, you scared us with that video!!! Wow, I think its the first time we've seen your pearly whites...hehehe. But I don't blame yah. What is Tanner yelling about?? I would've snapped too.

Tobes

9:36 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Wow, you are large and in charge!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, way to go! can't believe the doofus didn't get your message when you show him your pearly white teeth! you know, some doggie just don't get it under we "pretend" to attack them, don't they?

wet wet licks

Boo

12:13 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Wow Joey, you really have one extra incisor don't you? You know, I'm missing a molar, nope, never grew... hehe!

Why does Doofus like to chew on those baby keys?? We had one of those for a pup that we were babysitting, but I never touched those. Isn't Doofus like 3 already? Are you older or Doofus is? Please tell me you are, because.. well, that Doofus acts gifted most of the time.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

12:19 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey you've got to show Tanner who's the boss!!
(By the way, you think you can send me some of those Magic Eraser thingy?? There are some stains that I'd like to help the hoomans clean.. Nope, I am not responsible for them.. seriously..)

12:57 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey that Doofus just pushes and pushes doesn't he! Nervy guy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

3:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Could you use the eraser to erase Doofus? Those puppy keys are great for chewing.

Simba xx

4:51 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Gee, He really IS a Doofus huh...But he was really scared of you man when you snapped at him.

Maybe you could add water & erase him... you think it will work? Or maybe Aunt Patty just decide to bring him back..

5:07 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joe, have tried the magic eraser on Teka. She ate it and it still didn't work! I love your xtra tooth! You sure look ferocious.

If I were Tanner, I'd be packin' my bags.

gussie

8:22 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Toby - You ever hear the saying, all bark and no bite? I just growl a lot and then CHARGE, I don't actually bite. I think the doofus was yelling because I wanted to use the magic eraser to make him disappear (but don't tell Santa!)

Cubby - I mean business!

Boo - ya, all I have to do is charge at him and he figures it out.

Sunshade - ya the vet confirmed I have an extra tooth, I believe it is because I am actually part SHARK! Also, the Doofus is 3 YEARS old. Not months, not weeks, not days. Subsequently this is also his THIRD set of puppy teething keys. He just loves the dumb things.

Huskee - You know my name is Joe Stains, and I have never been able to figure out that moniker. Strange isn't it?

buster - Doofus never stops!

Simba - I really would like to try the eraser on doofus, but mom said Santa would be ticked off at me if i did :(

boy and baby - I really am thinking of ways to be done with the doofus, but I just can't because Santa will be mad at me and put me on the naughty list.

gus - We must collaborate in this new year to rid us of these menaces!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Wow-you even scared me! If I was Tanner I would run, too! I should lay the law down with Emmy like you do with Tanner but I just don't have it in me. I did give her a teeny tiny bite on the tip of ear one time, but I felt awful about it.

Good thing you didn't get that bleach open on your mom's couch or it would have white spots now- yiles! Maybe that was what Tanner was saying- warning you that your mom was coming?

Perhaps you could accidently shut Tanner in one of the lady's suitcases when she gets ready leave? Santa wouldn't hold you to accountable for an accident.
Festive Wags,
Isabella


Festive Wags,
Isabella

9:57 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

man, that's a death grip on that loofah

10:16 AM  
Blogger wally said...

joey--that is one mighty fine set of chompers you have there! i watched the video with my mawma and i started yelling at doofus, too! my goodness he is noisy.

wally.

11:28 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

dear Joe,
you did quite well. you showed way more self-restraint than we ever do when the other is picking on one of us. we fight lots. but we still love each other...Sis says that's just what brothers do sometimes!
~Akira and Shiro

12:48 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

SCARY, Joey! SCARY! You'd think he'd get the hint!
Zim said to tell you he LOVES those Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean things. He loves to help mom clean. He's kinda funny like that!
Love,
Amber

2:41 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh... Why did Tanner yell at you in the first place. You really did show him who's the boss

~ fufu

8:25 PM  
Blogger v said...

Oh Joes, I'm so proud of you for your self-restraint... that is the mark of a truly wise and mature man. Soon enough your wisdom will bring all the girls to the yard... cos your milkshake is better than Doofus's! You could teach him, but you'd have to charge!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home