Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 17, 2006

buster my muse

So my friend Buster the Wired Fox Terrorist posted some pictures of his mom when she was a puppy, so here are some pics of my mom and dad when they were little.

me1
Seriously, my mom was the angriest puppy I have ever seen!

tommy
My dad looked like he would be a handsome irish setter when he grew up with all that red hair!!

9 Stains:

Blogger Little Buster said...

Oh, my. Where does the anger come from? Diaper rash?

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.... cute puppies!!!! You dont' want to see my mum's puppy picture, she looks like a chinese Shar Pei HAHAHAHAHAHHA (shhh..... our secret ok?)

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh joe,

you've shown your parents puppy photos but what about yours? you have any?

btw, please vote for me on Nov's Awesome Blog Award at DWB here.

thanks!

wet wet licks

Boo

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow, both of them looked so cute!

~Jay

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your mom was pooping in her diaper in that picture! And your Dad likes toy cars just like me

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:22 AM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

wow look at that red hair and blue eyed pup. I think Mom just didn't have enough pup kisses to make her happy!!!! Cool picks guys, always fun to see.

Maddie the chocolate bunny Lab

9:48 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Buster and Buster both think that my mom had something in her diaper, I think she is just mad she was not born a real dog!!

Maddie, see above, she just wanted to be a dog!

Sunshade, I sure laughed at that, and your secret is safe with me!

boo, as I was raised by a different mommy than I have now I dont have any puppy pics of me or Tanner!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Awww....those pup pictures are so cute! I think your mommy may have had gas when that picture was taken...lol.

Tobes

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, will you vote for my tongue picture??

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=256

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshadeol

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home