Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

the doofus files 2

So all of my good blogging friends seem to think I just LOVE Tanner and that the Doofus is really just the best thing you could ever want to have around. Well here are some pictures explaining why you DONT want a Doofus in your house.

Joey and Tanner
He is fast like lightning. One second you are eating a Cuz then BOOM he is right behind you trying to steal it!

wooooo I love this new bandana!
He ruins Mom's pictures.

sometimes, my face gets stuck!
His face is always getting stuck like this! DOOFUS FACE

Tanner hanging out
He is always trying to "out-cute" me. (but look who is getting the pets from grandpa!)

how do I get that mac n' cheese the lady made out of this light box???
I don't really need to explain this one

tired puppies
Now my friends, I ask you, do YOU want a Doofus in your house?!?!!!

10 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh joe,

in the photo of tanner standing on the computer table, did he pee on it? hmm...

wet wet licks

Boo

12:51 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joe, your expressions are priceless. As for the little doofus in your life, he does provide some good laughs, doesn't he??

Like Boo asked...did he pee on the keyboard or not? That is the question.

Tobes

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a doofus in my house ... except Annie calls me "Tard" because I haven't learned not to eat rocks, I poop on the walkway, and I don't like to go for walks around the block.

Hi, my name is Della. I've hijacked my roomie's blogroll and introducing myself and our new site together.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He only makes you look better.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:43 AM  
Blogger Little Buster said...

I'm sure Tanner is more fun than a cat.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

It is always good to have Tanner around - you can blame him for stuff you do

1:25 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Joe,

My girl laughed uncontrollably at the picture he was ruining.

I'll trade with you - I'll take Doofus if you take Comet. I don't think my girl will like that, but she doesn't need to know until the deal is done.

BLU

6:08 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

boo and Toby, doofus was trying to eat the TV! my mom had just got it and doofus was SO confused by the talking lightbox, he is so silly!

della, I will have to add you to my links and check out your blog!

BLU, where shall we meet to make the exchange? does comet have a black and white suit to wear to trick my mom and dad???

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like a doofus AND a joey in my house....How come doofus never gets to post.....or does he have his own blog...just curious

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm.............hummmmmm..... errr....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home